Guess Who's Back

DOC! *squeeeeeeeee*

How you been?

Not bad, over all :) Still employed and finding it a bit less stressful now I'm settled in a bit. Still not modding, although I have a couple of ideas I keep kicking around.

Good to have you back, love. This place loses something when you're not here :)

D'aw, thanks hon! I'm glad you're doing well. I missed you like a worm misses corpses ^_~

I think you left before I joined, but welcome back!

We bang okay?

Well, apparently you fuck like a beast, so sure.

Well, apparently you fuck like a beast, so sure.

Well, I ain't gonna lie. It will be messy and you will ask yourself "what the fuck?"

You see, the years hasn't been kind to me. I may be 33 on the paper, but my body feels more closer to 133.

So you'll probably die during sex, is that what you're telling me?

How soon can you get here?

So what? A Necrobitch like you shouldn't have any issues with that sort of things.

Time is relative. Don't worry about it.

I was making a joke, and you didn't get it. :sadface:

So what? A Necrobitch like you shouldn't have any issues with that sort of things.

Time is relative. Don't worry about it.

I was making a joke, and you didn't get it. :sadface:

Aww, now I got it :D

When I entered this thread, I had just woken up. So I am extremely slow in my thoughts. Also, I am on the verge of going on a killing spree.

Few days ago I decided to stop drinking energy drink and also to stop use "Snus" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus. Both are very addictive and I have been using both for almost 20 years.

Yeah, totally unrelated, but in a way, they are they reason why I don't fully functional at 100% peak atm.

Necrobitch is the title I gave to myself. I like the dead/undead/necromancer/vampire thing, and I'm kind of a bitch. Don't read into it too much though, I'm also really sweet once you get to know me.

And thanks, I'm glad you like my responses.

Well you brilliantly crush or your own bitch reputation to pieces :P

Now suddenly i don't see you as a bitch anymore but more like sweet little thing from a fairytale :D

Welcome back sweet bitch ;)

Necrobitch is the title I gave to myself. I like the dead/undead/necromancer/vampire thing, and I'm kind of a bitch. Don't read into it too much though, I'm also really sweet once you get to know me.

And thanks, I'm glad you like my responses.

Well you brilliantly crush or your own bitch reputation to pieces :P

Now suddenly i don't see you as a bitch anymore but more like sweet little thing from a fairytale :D

Welcome back sweet bitch ;)

Oh, honey. You have no idea. It's actually really cute.