First Game You Ever Played?

Guest Omega1084

Guest Omega1084

Title says it all, what was the very first game you remember playing?

Edit: Games in general, could be board games, video games, etc.

Board Game: Has to be parcheesi or Monopoly. Both of which I still suck terribly at.

Video Game: For me, I believe it was Revenge of Shinobi on the Sega Genesis.

To this day it's the one game I can play over and over without getting bored.

First time I played it was at my cousin's house.

He was giving me his NES since he'd upgraded to the Genesis but he let me play the almighty Genesis 6-Pak and the ninja game caught and kept my attention right away.

My first video game ever maybe Street Fighter 1 and Contra in a 30 in 1 cartridge of the Famicom.

The console is still laying somewhere in my grandma's house.

Guest Omega1084

Game : "Checkers" (OP does say first game...not video game or arcade game)

Video Game : "Pong"

Technically it says it on the post but I shall edit it to fit more things.

I think the first board game I played was Parcheesi.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mercury11

First video game for me was Mario for NES. As for board game, Monopoly. Except I hated that game because my brother was the "Banker", and always had extra money.

Guest Omega1084

First video game for me was Mario for NES. As for board game, Monopoly. Except I hated that game because my brother was the "Banker", and always had extra money.

I was always the car.

My older sister was the hat thing and she was also the bank so she was all "Well, I'm the bank so I can just take a loan"

Stupid cheater. =-=

I loved her, though. Only person that spent time with me. :3

Guest Omega1084

I think the first game I tried was solar jetman; I was really young then and didn't understand how to play the game so it would make me mad. NES broke before I could replay it and actually finish it.

That's why I love emulators. Get to play all my favorites right from my PC ^_^

Very first video game was on this early age console my dad had which was basically a box with two wire controllers which had a button and a dial on each and a whole 8 colours (assuming you plugged it into a colour TV).

Sadly i just had a look on google image to see if i could find an example and i can't so it would probably be worth a small fortune now if we'd kept it

My first game was Crash Bandicoot 2 loved it back then and still love it. Or wait remembered wrong :P. My really first game i played was Sonic The Hedgehog for the Sega Genesis, i remember being mad because my mom was better at it than me :(. And well also played lots of the Revenge of Shinobi for the Genesis too. I remembered i had some sort of best of collection for the Genesis and those two were the ones i played the most, can't really remember which one was the first i played :P.

Guest Omega1084

My first game was Crash Bandicoot 2 loved it back then and still love it. Or wait remembered wrong :P. My really first game i played was Sonic The Hedgehog for the Sega Genesis, i remember being mad because my mom was better at it than me :(. And well also played lots of the Revenge of Shinobi for the Genesis too. I remembered i had some sort of best of collection for the Genesis and those two were the ones i played the most, can't really remember which one was the first i played :P.

That was the legendary Sega Genesis 6-Pak.

It had Golden Axe, Revenge of Shinobi, Streets of Rage, Sonic 1, Super Hang-On, and Columns C:

Guest Omega1084

Mario...all star I think. Didn't actually like it :s Cause I suck!

Yeah, the Lost Levels part of it was bullpotty >->