Loverslab Not Keeping Me Signed In

So, this is really bugging me for the last couple of days:

Whenever I sign in on LL, I check the 'Remember me' box, though when I come back, I have to login again.

Is this a bug or just something on ym end, I tried obvious things like cleaning cookies and such.

Any help is really appriciated!

I've been having the same problem for the last few days. It started when I switched from Chrome to Firefox, and also installed MalwareBytes. Today I deleted Chrome completely (as MalwareBytes was constantly finding malware in the Chrome Apps folders) and wiped out all Firefox cookies and history etc. Now it's all working fine again.

Guest Ragna_Rok

automatic-OS-updates... you gotta love them. at least this was where my issue originated. after i removed that ultra-cool-necessary-update that i never fucking asked for all was fine again, id say its no LLs fault.

No of course I dont use IE, Jezus...

Thats for the replies everybody, I'll try some of the suggestions here, and I'll make a post

when it's all fine. (So that this forum can be closed)

Use Waterfox 64bit instead of Firefox 32bit :)

Chrome can't be trusted its even worse then MS-IE don't say i did not warned you ;)

Guest Ragna_Rok

Do you use the Internet Explorer? Don't. Just don't. Any other browser will do, but not that piece of crap.

wanted to like the post, quota reached, so feel liked :blush:

Do you use the Internet Explorer? Don't. Just don't. Any other browser will do, but not that piece of crap.

wanted to like the post, quota reached, so feel liked :blush:

I liked it for you :lol:

Also, thanks for the suggestion to try Waterfox, Evasia. Just upgraded :D

I use chrome and have had no problems other then that upgrade they did awhile back changing the pepperflash crap. I couldn't go to gaming sites daz studios and a bunch of other ones all I got when going to those pages was that oh crap something happened bs blue screen so I had to use internet eek for a little while till they fixed that shit. I don't use firelag as that is just lagtastic. I use Hide My Ass Ghostery and a few other things to prevent tracking and google's analtactics.

Archived