[Req] Warhammer Sorc Outfit: To Unp/b Or S7B

Eu4orick

Well as my searches have all been in vain, as I cannot find one around if there was ever one made...

Would someone be able to convert this over to either or both UNPB and S7B bodies, (hopefully with some BBP love)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53705/?  (this is just a fantastic texture, just a shoddy old bag of old bones body I hate and detest people have to keep using :P

It's from here too I think it was based on or just a paint job for

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9898-sharing-my-ports/

It's too complicated for my amateur knowledge to even comprehend in 3ds or Bodyslide which hates moving lots of complicated individual meshes like this one has to DIY.  

So preeze preeze any good sole if your allowed to I dunno, would could you convert this lovely sorc outfit...

This outfit is perfect for a 7Base Cleavage conversion, just perfect !!!

I can't see from where the Push-up effect comes on this robe, there's nothing pushing the breasts together.... :s

The author said that someone contacted him about a 7B conversion(that was a week ago), I wanted to convert this myself with 3DS but these days there are tons of people converting with Outfitstudio, so probably someone will convert this sooner or later to 7B (probably Kplant or Jordick)

This outfit is perfect for a 7Base Cleavage conversion, just perfect !!!

I can't see from where the Push-up effect comes on this robe, there's nothing pushing the breasts together.... :s

The author said that someone contacted him about a 7B conversion(that was a week ago), I wanted to convert this myself with 3DS but these days there are tons of people converting with Outfitstudio, so probably someone will convert this sooner or later to 7B (probably Kplant or Jordick)

If anyone was up to the challenge there Shocky I bet you are.

Sadly the author did say people could convert it and then it would be uploaded. Sadly it seems no one really has. I would myself but I haven't a clue on this stuff. I opened the creation kit once and it might as well have been in a foreign language.

While it's great that Outfit Studio empowers the average person with the ability adapt meshes for the body of their choice (usually CBBE in most cases), it also opens the floodgates of hell on terrible conversion jobs, unfortunately. :(

Anyone reading this having a go at making this seeing as it all went quiet? 

OS is not suited I don't believe for it. I tried what little know I could, and it came out rubbish on the smaller weight . Too many small parts to avoid over scaling :/

• 6 months later...

Archived