Hdt Breast Stuck In The Air Bug/problem

hemjio

Hello

I searched a lot in the forum and saw that I have the same problem as many other people, I hope somebody will find a solution to fix our problem

I've recently install the HDT PhysicsExtensions v 14.28(the lastest) and the HDT Havok object(V1.2),the physics works pretty good,but,during the Idle(the n°2 by red3113) the breast get stuck in the air until my character put her arms away .
I first tried to change the physics, so I get the all in one V3,and I also tried to remove the skeleton_Female.hkx ,but I still having this problem with the breast.

Is it a problem with the version of the HDT physics Extensions ? should I get the stable version (v10-24) or an older version ?

I use : XP32 maximum skeleton extented
           CBBE with MangaBody

Thank you  :)

PS:Sorry for my bad english

Hi,

I used to have this problem a lot, too. The problem is that your *.xml file that is responsible for your breast collisions isn't working well with your version of the HDT *.dll file. Luckily, the solution is rather simple ;)

Please check this thread for a working combination of *.dll and *.xml files. Just download them from the start post, extract the archives and overwrite the files you are currently using (perhaps after doing a backup just to be sure). You might also want to take a look at this thread for the HDT PE community FAQ.

Side note: I'm not sure how well a default *.xml file plays with the Manga body. But give it a try anyways, if you find that the jiggle is too much / not enough, then I'm sure someone around here can provide you with a suitable *.xml file.

Hope this helps ;)

Alan

I use the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and hdtm.xml

EDIT : I read and follow all the instructions to install the havok breast physic and the xml for beginners and it works really good !
Thank you very much clp2011 and Alan47 for your help.

I have tried everything I have found on every forum to fix my breasts from getting stuck and I haven't been able to fix my problem.   The only thing I haven't done is install everything from scratch again...!!!

I figured out how to get it to work for the most part, but it was sooooo hard.  Also to get it working properly with Sexlab is a pain so I gave up for now.

I've tried all the bodies. MTM TBBP works the best. Had no luck getting any CB's working proper. The right kind of bounce and normal movement for it to look real you know? If you're into manga type bodies you might try TBD. I tried every CBBE body and I was always seeing the one tit up glitch.

Archived