IGNORED

Sex Lab Defeat Not Working?

New to modding to this extreme, so i did everything you need to do in order for this mod to run, but i keep getting killed before any of the animations decide they want to run...

same goes for the animations with creatures, since i download the bestiality mod and its extras too, but it seems that no matter what, everything just wants to kill me instead, any ideas? really would like this to run.

the list of the mods i have for this:

SLframework v154, skyui, beast animation pack and extras, SL release( left un-checked, crashed), Estrusforskyrim/estrus Chaurus, SLaroused/animations (unfortunately crashed my game, left un-checked).

there are a bit more but yeah il uncheck things til it starts working

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-defeat-421-112513/page-154?do=findComment&comment=763780

The mod author is aware of this and is making a new version that is compatible with the newest of sexlab. Many things changed in the frame work making most of the older mods not working right. try going back to 1.39b till a full fix is found.

In the SexLab menu in the MCM you need to uncheck "restrict aggressive animations" and for creatures you need to check the creatures options.

Other than that it may be an installation issue. Which version of SL are you using?

Why uncheck ?? don't you mean check ?? sexlab defeat will look for animations available in the aggressive list. or else you will even get concenual animations when playing defeat it should be aggressive the author even mentions this on the main page.

Also, I don't know if you install manually, but if you do make sure to install everything needed.  There's a main file, then the esp file is separate and then there's another file for "Get up Faster" as well.  Without that esp file which is separate from the main file, it won't work.  I reinstall from time to time and sometimes forget to install SO-Defeat properly.  The esp file is in the "English" or "German" file.  I can't remember what languages were available aside from English, but that's where the esp file is. 

Sorry if this is something you covered.  Just thought it might be a possibility.

Also, I don't know if you install manually, but if you do make sure to install everything needed.  There's a main file, then the esp file is separate and then there's another file for "Get up Faster" as well.  Without that esp file which is separate from the main file, it won't work.  I reinstall from time to time and sometimes forget to install SO-Defeat properly.  The esp file is in the "English" or "German" file.  I can't remember what languages were available aside from English, but that's where the esp file is. 

Sorry if this is something you covered.  Just thought it might be a possibility.

I was using NMM but if you suggest anything better, il try using that instead, i used to go manual but it was a bit time consuming heh, though sometimes the best mods do take a while to integrate into the game.

FNIS version?

Have you run GenerateFNISforUsers?

Sexlab 1.54 has downward compatibility with older mods and I have run Defeat with Sexlab 1.54 without any problem.

i do have that and i run it, though my only question is, i do keep it open while playing skyrim, right? and every time i need to hit the update FNIS behavior?

i made sure to uncheck the boxes i don't have installed also.

Did you try the command  line  "TIM" (toggle immortal mode) sometimes if your script is slow you get taken out before the mod can start.

yeah, i tried that on my last run through thinking the same thing, unfortunately, i just got stomped on repeatedly. Of course i wasn't dying but nothing else than getting hit happened ;-;

i do have that and i run it, though my only question is, i do keep it open while playing skyrim, right? and every time i need to hit the update FNIS behavior?

i made sure to uncheck the boxes i don't have installed also.

No need to keep the program open during gameplay.  You only need to run it once you install/remove anything that related to skeleton or animation.  Running it without any change in your game does nothing.

Any interesting result during FNIS running?

Maybe you can try to set higher threshold for Defeat, say 90% to see if it kick-in.

If you run Defeat and Submit, check both mods threshold to prevent conflict.

• 1 year later...

New to modding to this extreme, so i did everything you need to do in order for this mod to run, but i keep getting killed before any of the animations decide they want to run...

same goes for the animations with creatures, since i download the bestiality mod and its extras too, but it seems that no matter what, everything just wants to kill me instead, any ideas? really would like this to run.

Try downloading SM Essential Player from the Nexus. I had the same issue, downloaded that, and now it works.

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for Thread Necromancy, but I have an issue similar to this: With Defeat on, I check the required things for the monsters and humanoids raping my lady character if I get to bleedout, but it never happens. I even try to set the aroused required level to 1, so it'd happen with any monster, but it just doesnt work, I basically go to a regular bleedout state and pass out as people maul me down. The strange thing is that if I go to my old save files, it works fine, and If I go to the newer files, it doesnt work.

• 7 months later...

hey people i need help with this i looked online and everywhere else people say you must downlode all these other things. i use nexus mod manager can someone please help me out on a actuall walk through i have kik so i can take pics of everything i have and maybe someone can actully help me step by step.

i am really new with modding i wish i knew what i was doing :/

• 2 years later...