BBP/TBBP Differences & Compatibility Questions

xgkf

Now, if I understand correctly I know that "BBP" and "TBBP" are both animation sets which make use of supported body skeletons to give bounce and jiggle movement for breasts and such. But obviously there's a difference between these two or they wouldn't both exist. One of my questions before I finally delve into attempting to apply such mods is a basic:

- What are the main differences between BBP and TBBP?

Second, and more importantly, my main question is in regards to their compatibility. While browsing for mods (mostly body and armor/clothing mods) that I would like to apply to my game and character(s), I frequently see mention of a requirement for either BBP or TBBP-compatible bodies and skeletons, or armor versions which support BBP or TBBP. Sometimes both are mentioned, but sometimes it's only one or the other that is mention and with a version provided for. So my question(s) here are basically:

- What are the compatibilities issues that I need to keep in mind with BBP and TBBP animations?

- If I install TBBP, will BBP supported bodies/armors be compatible? What about the reverse with TBBP stuff if I install BBP?

- Do I need to choose between either BBP or TBBP (and therefore the related bodies/skeletons/armors), or can I have/use both at once?

My apologies for my newbiness and ignorance.  :unsure:

TBBP just has one breastbone per breast more than BBP that's all. They have nothing to do with up down or anything, they are just 2 bones more.

- What are the compatibilities issues that I need to keep in mind with BBP and TBBP animations?

(Answer based on having a TBBP enabled skeleton) Nothing, if you have an animation with BBP and a TBBP body, just the BBP bones will be move the TBBP will follow but will not have their own movement. If you have a TBBP animation but only a BBP mesh the TBBP bones will move but the movement will not be visable.

- If I install TBBP, will BBP supported bodies/armors be compatible? What about the reverse with TBBP stuff if I install BBP?

(Answer based on having a TBBP enabled skeleton)  TBBP includes BBP, BBP is practical a Failover for TBBP.

(Answer based on only having a BBP enabled skeleton)(other way round)  Crash to desktop

- Do I need to choose between either BBP or TBBP (and therefore the related bodies/skeletons/armors), or can I have/use both at once?

Install a TBBP enabled skeleton and give a fuck about what featurelevel the body, armor or animation has.

TBBP just has one breastbone per breast more than BBP that's all. They have nothing to do with up down or anything, they are just 2 bones more.

(Answer based on having a TBBP enabled skeleton) Nothing, if you have an animation with BBP and a TBBP body, just the BBP bones will be move the TBBP will follow but will not have their own movement. If you have a TBBP animation but only a BBP mesh the TBBP bones will move but the movement will not be visable.

(Answer based on having a TBBP enabled skeleton)  TBBP includes BBP, BBP is practical a Failover for TBBP.

(Answer based on only having a BBP enabled skeleton)(other way round)  Crash to desktop

Install a TBBP enabled skeleton and give a fuck about what featurelevel the body, armor or animation has.

Best and profound answer ever. Especially the last sentence is worth to mention :-)

So, just get a TBBP enabled skeleton (at best XMPS) and install every TBBP body and oufit mesh and every TBBP animation you are able to find. Fill any upcoming gaps (a favorite armor/outfit or a nice animation offers no TBBP version for example) with at least BBP enabled outfit meshes and/or get for some vanilla animations at least a BBP version if possible, run FNIS and everything is fine.

Concerning animations here are some favorites I use:

-Female Animation Pack from Nexus (BBP enabled, not always the best BBP animation for some .hkx files, but it's the only mod I know that adds BBP combat animations, the most mods just cover the normal run walk and the standing idle animaition)

-Look for Red3113 TBBP animations here on LL. It adds some gorgeous standing idles.

-get Dragonfly's walking/running TBBP animations (only use the animation files, nothing else, I would not recommend to use the TBBP body mesh and skeleton, it's rather old, get a TBBP body mesh for the body you prefer and get XPMS as skeleton). They are available on Nexus and as far as remember there are some variants of TBBP basic walking/running animations here on LL.

-Dragonfly's TBBP animations have no TBBP version for sprint, but the 7Base Body pack from Nexus has one included. It does not rely on the 7Base body, you can use that animation for every TBBP enabled body type. I use it with CBBE.

-get Crawl on Fours Catwomanstyle from Nexus. Covers Sneaking animations and adds BBP. Although "only" BBP this is one of the best animation I have ever seen, just get it (and get some oufits with no panties/underwear).

TBBP does not always outmatch BBP animations, these animations just give a "different" style of movement, which appears more sexy and realistic in the eyes of the most viewers. TBBP is able to add some sort of butt bounce too.

Best and profound answer ever. Especially the last sentence is worth to mention :-)

So, just get a TBBP enabled skeleton (at best XMPS) and install every TBBP body and oufit mesh and every TBBP animation you are able to find. Fill any upcoming gaps (a favorite armor/outfit or a nice animation offers no TBBP version for example) with at least BBP enabled outfit meshes and/or get for some vanilla animations at least a BBP version if possible, run FNIS and everything is fine.

Concerning animations here are some favorites I use:

-Female Animation Pack from Nexus (BBP enabled, not always the best BBP animation for some .hkx files, but it's the only mod I know that adds BBP combat animations, the most mods just cover the normal run walk and the standing idle animaition)

-Look for Red1313 TBBP animations here on LL. It adds some gorgeous standing idles.

-get Dragonfly's walking/running TBBP animations (only use the animation files, nothing else, I would not recommend to use the TBBP body mesh and skeleton, it's rather old, get a TBBP body mesh for the body you prefer and get XPMS as skeleton). They are available on Nexus and as far as remember there are some variants of TBBP basic walking/running animations here on LL.

-Dragonfly's TBBP animations have no TBBP version for sprint, but the 7Base Body pack from Nexus has one included. It does not rely on the 7Base body, you can use that animation for every TBBP enabled body type. I use it with CBBE.

-get Crawl on Fours Catwomanstyle from Nexus. Covers Sneaking animations and adds BBP, Although "only" BBP this is one of the best animation I have ever seen, just get it (and get some oufits with no panties/underwear).

TBBP does not always outmatch BBP animations, these animations just give a "different" style of movement, which appears more sexy and realistic in the eyes of the most viewers. TBBP is able to add some sort of butt bounce too.

Haleluja, Reverend! :D

Or, get xpms, a tbbp enabled body and tbbp/bbp enabled clothes/armor and use HDT, jiggle for all animations.

Or be pleased with your TBBP installation and give fate no chance to fuck up your game with HTD physics ? :-)

HDT is cool, when you get it to work, but it has some issues, might conflict with other script mods, might conflict with ENB (when you don't know what you have to uncheck in your ENB GUI). If you know what you do, it's by far the best and most advanced option of all jiggle animations, if you don't know what you do, you might fuck up your game :-)

Currently I have running a flawlessly working TBBP installation, I will for sure onedays move to HDT, but not yet and not with a SKSE 1.7 alpha.

Or be pleased with your TBBP installation and give fate no chance to fuck up your game with HTD physics ? :-)

HDT is cool, when you get it to work, but it has some issues, might conflict with other script mods, might conflict with ENB (when you don't know what you have to uncheck in your ENB GUI). If you know what you do, it's by far the best and most advanced option of all jiggle animations, if you don't know what you do, you might fuck up your game :-)

Currently I have running a flawlessly working TBBP installation, I will for sure onedays move to HDT, but not yet and not with a SKSE 1.7 alpha.

It doesn't conflict with script mods it's affected when CPU/FPS is low but that is also with any other mods that relay on CPU power or with the internal Havok engine itself. Only thing it can conflict is other SKSE plugins but an old RaceMenu plugin was the only case so far. Latest version doesn't require any changes in ENB anymore, except that you get a playable framerate. You also only need 1.6 of skse for HDT I think.

Been using HDT since the beginning, to be honest, even at it's worst when it had some bugs it was still better then the TBBP animations  because you weren't stuck with those horrible dragonfly animations for TBBP. Anyone who doesn't use HDT and isn't caught up on how the latest version works shouldn't be offering advise about it. It's pretty much painless as it is now, nothing needs to be deleted changed ad nausea. ... Drop the files in the skse/plugins folder, make sure you have a TBBP enabled skeleton and TBBP/BBP body, enjoy jiggliness amok :)

Or, get xpms, a tbbp enabled body and tbbp/bbp enabled clothes/armor and use HDT, jiggle for all animations.

Get Groovtama Skeleton version, belive its way better.

It's better if you require things such as pregnancy bones maybe, otherwise I've found no difference using it over default xmps . Been swaaping back and forth a while, can't see any difference in game.

Get Groovtama Skeleton version, belive its way better.

It's better if you require things such as pregnancy bones maybe, otherwise I've found no difference using it over default xmps . Been swaaping back and forth a while, can't see any difference in game.

read changelog and you find the answer you seek.

You and some other guys convinced me to install HDT PE 14.28 + HDT Body 1.4. I had some issues with twitching breasts, but Groovtama's XMPS Extended solved that. As I had a complete TBBP build formerly it wasn't a big change to install that. The basic installation was already present.

...and you were totally right, HDT does not only run absolutely smooth and stable (I guess you just don't have to exaggerate with installing too many other script mods), the jiggle effect is absolutely awesome and as long as you have a TBBP body/outfit the effect gets applied to EVERY animation and at last...real bouncing buttocks.

Crawl on Fours Catwomanstyle sneak animation with HDT jiggle applied....enough said.  

I added this nice HDT piercing set from Lother as a bonus and the best message is even that Chronotrigger is up to convert his complete Remodeled Armor mod for skimpy outfits to the HDT body.

Archived