conversion missing a piece of clothes

Deedlit

its take really looong time till i made conversion, all good at nifksope, at 3ds max also, but inside game its missing a piece of clothes ( i know the feet also is mission, but im not working at feet yet), if someone can explain what im missing im glad (not just taking the nif and fixing), belive i prefer learn by my mistakes of just play dumb and people do all hard work for me, im still a total noob with 3ds max, but with time ill get better with your help guys  :heart: . (i got plans of doing a batch file of dadag conversion for dreamgirl and release that here after getting permission from dadag first, so if someone also know how contact he/she(?) im glad .

post-19248-0-17137400-1398257822_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-69533200-1398257831_thumb.jpg

yggdrasill3.nif

I converted a few of these awhile back for oblivion the author of this set is Baronbee. Dadag ported them from oblivion to skyrim and I know dadag's ones have BBP/TBBP. I now the outfits have lots of NiAlphaProperties added to them and some of them are animated. Are you using any type of ENB? I have found that outfits that have NiAlphaProperties added to them that ENB's like to mess with them. Some ENB's can make outfits disappear/disappear at certain angles. It is whatever kind of light the ENB's use that causes it. When I converted a few of them I made a copy of the armor and then deleted the top out of one and then threw it into Gerra6's converter I did this to cut down on how long it would take to convert it.   

Thanks guys going inspect that soon i got home, selfnote: never do things like that at middle of night when tired lol, i was remember also i dnt unfreeze the body lol idk how that still works at end haha.

**ill mark like solved soon i test that, and sorry not giving likes my quota got expired, but ill back for sure and give right credits .

Ty about saying its Baronbee the right owner ill ask him so , and yea im using kountervibe enb 239.

Baronbee's armor is from oblivion so he probably won't know much about what dadag did to the armor when he ported them to skyrim. I just know that dadag's version uses BBP/TBBP as I have the set and these ones have lots of NiAlphapropties on them and have high poly/verts. I broke them into a top and bottom when I converted them to my body size in oblivion.

Archived