IGNORED

Help me decide on Body model & Texture

gamezdude

I cant decide on my body texture, im thinking between CBBE, DIMUNP or someother mod I heard about, cant remember its name...

For starters Im looking for a VERY realistic skin/private parts texture/model

Pubic Hair optional is a preference

and breast size, im not fussed with, unless its bigger than a watermelon (Not my thing)

So were talking very realistic.

Textures and models.

Cheers all!!!

I'm a bit out of date with Skyrim, but it seems like CBBE has by far the most support when it comes to textures, armors, clothing. Also if you run BodySlide 2.0 and armors that support it like ChronoTrigger77's Remodeled Armour you can create your own body type and armors to match. The variations are endless. There's also a new version is in the works for both CBBE and Remodeled Armour that should be a significant improvement, but there's no release date yet.

I'm a bit out of date with Skyrim, but it seems like CBBE has by far the most support when it comes to textures, armors, clothing. Also if you run BodySlide 2.0 and armors that support it like ChronoTrigger77's Remodeled Armour you can create your own body type and armors to match. The variations are endless. There's also a new version is in the works for both CBBE and Remodeled Armour that should be a significant improvement, but there's no release date yet.

So CBBE is the best choice for support/Variation

Any other suggestions?

If "realism" is what you're after then the base UNP is probably your best bet. And the highest quality textures are available for the UNP variants (or so it seems). I'd also say there is slightly more stuff for UNP bodies than CBBE.

Do you want real looks on the thicker or thinner end of the spectrum? Because there are UNP variants to match what you want. From UNPetite to UNP Skinny to Top Model to original UNP to UNPB, UNPBO and Seven Base (and a couple others) at the thicker/curvier end. The same textures will work for every one of these body types, too.

I cant decide on my body texture, im thinking between CBBE, DIMUNP or someother mod I heard about, cant remember its name...

Pubic Hair optional is a preference

and breast size, im not fussed with, unless its bigger than a watermelon (Not my thing)

So were talking very realistic.

Textures and models.

Cheers all!!!

Matrue skin is realistic.

If your not into watermelons :D ...i suggest go for UNP and mature skin.

im using dreamgirl body and im loving that, just the lack of armors and clothes are the BIG problem, so i started learn how port that by myself (lol liar already paid lifetime membership for nightasy tutorials, but worth for future so if bestheda release a new game ill not a pain anymore because clothes/armors from others bodies).

can someone tell me a good  cbbe mod i should down load  for  cbbe and  its bones and textures and what ever else i might need to make a  fair looking  female  everytime i go wondering  blind though the  modd  i  tend to get  a bastardized chopped to hell  gaping  wounds and  shrivel breasted.

If you don't care for the lack of armours etc., then Demonica.

The best choice would be either UNP/UNPB or CBBE. Those two body models have the uttermost support when it comes to outfits. There was a time where CBBE was ahead when it came to outfit support, but nowadays me seems that both lie neck and neck when it comes to oufit and mod support, maybe UNP is even already ahead abit (in the last time at least on Nexus UNP versions appeared first, followed by a CBBE conversion, there was a time where that was the other way round). 

Both body models have special unique advantages the other mod has not.

CBBE has Bodyslide2 to configure your body shape to your wishes. I know there is an UNP bodyslide, but sorry...it feels like a "light" version in compare to Bodyslide2 (and it should be mentioned, that UNP bodyslide - as CBBE Bodyslide2 too - works only if an outfit modder actually makes it UNP bodyslide compatible, aka adding appropriate slider sets and while people are used to make such stuff for CBBE, many UNP oufit modders aren't)....and Oufit Studio lets you convert outfits to CBBE in very comfortable way.

UNP on the other side has a much higher polygon count for its body mesh. This looks much smoother when it comes to general appearance and animations, especially SexLab animations (less edges, smoother transitions).

For Textures I advice one of the "big three". All have at least 4k resolution for the body.dds:

-Navatsea

-Mature Skin

-SG Female Textures

All three skins are available for UNP and CBBE. While Navatsea and Mature Skin are very realistic and sexy in a more harsh way, SG textures are somewhat smoother and clearer. At least SG delivers some options for muscle normal maps and a sweat map specular.

As an alternate wet skin specular map texture for the SG Female wet skin, you might use the goold old Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body specular. If you ask in the "where can I find" thread there will somebody for sure who might deliver you a link. 

I use SG Textures myself, pretty pleased with it.

Archived