High Heel Footsteps only for High Heels

View File

I have found a footstep sound replacer that replaces the players footstep sounds with ones that sound like high heels.

The problem with this is that you sound like you're wearing stilettos even when you're barefoot.

I made an esm-ified esp that adds a new FootstepSet in CK that can be selected in the ArmorAddon of the heels, so only the heels actually sound like heels.

Installation

1.: Download this.

2.: Open the archive you just downloaded and rename sound/fx/fst/player to sound/fx/fst/heels

3.: Drop the contents of the archive into your Data folder.

4.: Download my archive and drop its contents into your data folder, activate the esp.

Loadorder should be above any high heels.

How to use it

1.: Open CK, load HighHeelFootsteps.esp and your heels' esp. Set your heels' esp as Active File.

2.: In the ArmorAddon category, find your heels and doubleclick them

3.: Change the Footstep from whatever it was before to DefaultFootstepHeelsSet with the dropdown menu.

4.: Click OK.

5.: Save and exit.

6.: ???

7.: Profit.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/18/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35161/?
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 8 months later...

I have a Request:

With this mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23675-sim-clothing-evaluation-update-071213/?hl=clothing+evaluation

Players can mark their shoes ingame as HighHeels.

Could you now implement that High Heels Sounds only play if the shoes are marked with DefaultFootstepHeelsSet

OR the item is marked via the above mod as High Heel.

That way your mod is more plug&play as players can do all that ingame.

(Also my CK doesnt want to load multiple masters or something....)

FeebleFlies

• 3 weeks later...

Hi thank you for the mod . Im not a modder but with your instructions should i could do this but hm... when i come to roll down menu this

"DefaultFootstepHeelsSet" doesnt exist . Its not on the list I have .But i have the run left/right +sneak left/right+ walk left right, on the list but no set.

I have done exactly as instructed...(i think)

Im sure its  me who is dumb or something.

Be glad if i could solve this. Any suggestions on what i am doing wrong ??

thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

You forgot to mention adding/setting "bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1" in SkyrimEditor.ini, for those of us who've not used CreationKit before. But hopefully this will help anyone else wondering why CK keeps setting multiple masters, and not allowing us to load anything.