SIM-Clothing Evaluation - update 07.12.13

hardflip

Dunno why this mod isnt there anymore, but someone was bragging and asking about it, so i decided to upload it.

Version:

This is version 0.2.0, so yeah, its not finished one, but i dont seem to had any problem with that.

For me its working just fine, at least with Radiant_Prostitution it does.

What it does?

Mod just adds allow you to "set" your appearance, overhaul or per item, and this should have influence on other SexLab mods.

In example, you use Radiant_Prostitution, in MCM you will see "SIM Clothing Evaluation" if you choose option "Prostitute"  under "How you look like?"

NPC's will approach you with asking for service (off coarse depended on you % that you set in Radiant_Prostitution mod), even you not wearing Wench outfit.

Conflicts:

None discovered yet. At least not by me. So if you may find one, please dont mind to write

If you discovered any good impacts on other mods. Write here.

If this Topic unnecessary and abuse authors feelings)) moderators can delete it.

oops, forgot to add scripts))) reupload archive)

post-3702-0-59641900-1386349162_thumb.jpg

post-3702-0-72685700-1386349444_thumb.jpg

SIM_Clothing Evaluation.zip

mind uploading those stocking for download? i want but no idea how to make accounts on those asian websites

Try the following link: YoungTrap UNPB

Let me know if you find any problem ;)

Note: The outfits are not translated, you have to edit the Full names with TES5Edit. I have a translated ESP if you want (eg: YoungTrap 001 -> YoungTrap 05x)

• 3 months later...

Dammit I stopped in here to check on a new mod and ended up with 100 megs of stuff i have to reshape now, thanks a lot  :P  

i remember a similarly named mod for New Vegas that was pretty awesome, can anyone comment on how it integrates with everything?

Hopefully more mods try this out.

Maybe have people randomly silent-speak out text regarding your clothing. Though would I have to set the options EVERY time I changed my clothes?

@Neke: You speaking of ClothingEval. :) SOFO used it when Doc Mitchell would judge what you wore it affected story, I think. And random townies would make comments about your clothes based on what that clothes' details were in the ClothingEval dictionary, so to speak. That's one thing that made FNV's awesome is you didn't really ahve to set it. The clothes already had the setting there.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In late, but... 

It seems like this might have been just a re-upload of an existing mod that went under the RADAR, which saddens me to some extent. 

I loved the Clothing Evaluator for F:NV, and the way it opened up a whole bunch of potential conditionals, although the only example I can actually remember was with one mod (Brutal Rapers 2?) animals wouldn't stalk the player unless there was no need to remove any clothing for the impending sex. 

Perhaps, if my confidence holds up, I'll take a run at it.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived