Marriage mod ?

dje34

Hi ! As I'm making a brand new install of Skyrim with MO, for 'serious' gaming  :P, I think I might need a marriage mod to make it more realistic, so I'm asking you guys which one you are using... and why ?

Please share with us !

The issue is that most marriage mods tend to allow you to marry multiple spouses but when you marry another spouse the old spouse loses all her marriage options.

Oh! Ok... so if I install a marriage mod not allowing multiple spouses it should work correctly, huh ?

The issue is that most marriage mods tend to allow you to marry multiple spouses but when you marry another spouse the old spouse loses all her marriage options.

Oh! Ok... so if I install a marriage mod not allowing multiple spouses it should work correctly, huh ?

The only marriage mod I would recommend would probably be

Spouses Enhanced, but it's a SexLab mod so in case you don't like sex.

The only marriage mod I would recommend would probably be

Spouses Enhanced, but it's a SexLab mod so in case you don't like sex.

Thank you, LaEspada ! Will try it !

• 3 months later...

A bit late perhaps, but I use a mod called "marry me", which I found on Nexus (link). It allows you to marry any non-uniquely voiced NPC. But do be warned that it can break quests if you marry certain essential NPCs. As always, please read the mods description well.

Other than that, I agree that Spouses Enhanced is a rather nice addition to marriage. As far as I know it is the only Sexlab mod that allows you to just kiss your spouse!

Archived