Will some form of the "Thank you" button be reintroduced?

Athstai

I understand the old "Thank you" mod was removed because it was badly (or better with small boards in mind) written and therefor used up too many ressources. However I do think some repuation/endorsement system is not too unimportant esp. for the mod release section.

After all appreciation is basically the only "reward" for publishing a mod and therefor an important motivation. When I write a mod I want some feedback and I want to know how many users are enjoying it. So in regards of the upcoming Skyrim modding times I really miss this somewhat on LoversLab.

And while I'm not sure if such a mod for this board exists, there is no doubt that it can be done without using up too many ressources with some caching and intelligent SQL querying. So I would like to encourage the admins to look into this at some point and not dismiss the positive effects such a tool has for releasing mods on this board :)

Archived