Tired of trying bye

Lobzpooatu

Been back and forth coming here for years. Thought there was some real good people here. I was wrong. Since coming here I've been lied to and used constantly by sooooooo many of you.

Well I am tired of people doing me that way. There is nothing or no one I like here anymore and I hate modding too now because of being done this way. Good bye and thanks.

WHOAH ok that's a bit drastic... But truth be told, you will find liars and assholes anywhere you go, be it the internet or real life. Your best bet is to not let the trolls get the best of you, and ignore them.

WHOAH ok that's a bit drastic... But truth be told, you will find liars and assholes anywhere you go, be it the internet or real life. Your best bet is to not let the trolls get the best of you, and ignore them.

this... no matter where you go, there will always be those type of people. and its hard to say everyone is bad on LL. I met some really helpful individuals, such as A.J., Vioxsis, and so on...

Well as some say all over internet people with lack of social skills and lack self knowledge try treat people badley becouse no risk involved also.

But hey not all are the same there still nice people out there even its sometimes hard to find.

Just dont let it get under your skin count to 10 and if they are realy mean ignore them block them you have those options.

Good luck i hope you find your peace and LOVE.

I work my finger to the bone for those I care about and for people I see do the same. Internet or not it makes no difference to me. People are people. Dual respect either place.

What I really want is to feel appreciated honestly. So many times I haven't. Especially by those I do the most for. Guess that's where the change needs to happen. Why do anything for people who could care less right? Well I see that now so I guess staying is still in the books.

Also don't ask me if it's cool to do something then do it anyway especially if I respect you enough not to do the same. I don't care what it is.

I'll say this in closing...don't feed me your crap, your lies or don't be amazed when I do it back or blow up. It's funny some don't understand that. Still not here for that bs. Cause your own drama that way and none of us need that. Won't stand for it anymore. Last time I will. Feeling mutual? Good it needs to be. Sorry for being a hypocrite by making this thread. Hope I made my point still though. We'll see.

Oh reason this is in the fun section is cuz I hit the wrong button on my phone.

Guest xthejester

I work my finger to the bone for those I care about and for people I see do the same. Internet or not it makes no difference to me. People are people. Dual respect either place.

What I really want is to feel appreciated honestly. So many times I haven't. Especially by those I do the most for. Guess that's where the change needs to happen. Why do anything for people who could care less right? Well I see that now so I guess staying is still in the books.

Also don't ask me if it's cool to do something then do it anyway especially if I respect you enough not to do the same. I don't care what it is.

I'll say this in closing...don't feed me your crap, your lies or don't be amazed when I do it back or blow up. It's funny some don't understand that. Still not here for that bs. Cause your own drama that way and none of us need that. Won't stand for it anymore. Last time I will. Feeling mutual? Good it needs to be. Sorry for being a hypocrite by making this thread. Hope I made my point still though. We'll see.

Oh reason this is in the fun section is cuz I hit the wrong button on my phone.

You're clearly saying this to someone in particular. The entire board as a whole hasn't done anything to you. At least, if they did, they never let me in on it.

If you think I did something...then I'm not sorry. I can't be sorry for something you've mistaken for intended cruelty.

I hate to break this to you but if you think assholes are going to disappear simply by leaving this website you are sadly mistaken. Jerks are everywhere whether online or offline and honestly life is too short to surround yourself with terrible people. Grow a thick skin, fuck the jerks and interact with people you enjoy.

They know who they are. Got enough respect for them to not name names.

Will do Rez. Even when I'm one of them sometimes. Learning to change that. Need time for that. Pissed posting ain't helping so I'll more than likely not post anything else for that reason. Do appreciate the support given here. Noted.

I work my finger to the bone for those I care
Internet or not it makes no difference to me

What you've got completely wrong is expectation vs. reality. This is the Internet for crying out loud. No I mean I like your enthusiasm, but its about time you learned a lesson pretty much everyone learns when they join the Internet for the first time. Again, this is the Internet for crying out loud.

So to clarify what I said, when I say you got wrong with your expectation and the reality means both ways. First, its not necessary. Working your ass off for the people you care, good. But out of all places, the Internet? Debatable. But what mainly makes up my criticism is the expectation for someone to return the favor. Those ideals come out from a person who has been either secluded from enjoyable life interactions or people who are new to life. I'm implying kids, or adults with mental issues or abusive lives. In some rare cases, which I believe is to be you, are people who don't learn.

Personally there are many people on the Internet who experienced similar but in most cases worse abuse than your case (?). You'll get what I mean by this short phrase 'the essence of trolling'.

I hope you learned your valuable lesson.

I personally think that interactions in real life are much better for obvious reasons. 

Also if you're gonna leave, just leave. No regrets, don't turn your head back when you're leaving. For all I care, do me a favor and don't even reply to this post. I don't even know you as a modder, only from a few questions and posts.

Archived