Tired of trying bye

Lobzpooatu

I like that alot dob. Thanks. Right on so many levels. This is the first online community I've ever been invested in. You've given me a great deal to think about so that I might finally learn to enjoy coming here without the expections and getting butt hurt. :) Good on ya.

I do not know you and I'm pretty sure I have never done you any harm. Never spoken to you in private (not sure we have spoken at all)

Few times I have seen you name in various threads, and I thought you were a nice person.

There will always be assholes. Sometimes I am an assholes, sometimes my sister is one, and sometimes my dog is.

Sometimes ppl are assholes because they are assholes. And sometimes they may not even know it.

A friend of mine is prime example of that. I love him to death, but sometimes I just want to split him wide open and eat everything he has to offer.

When I tell him "hey, that was a very asshole move" he just goes :blink: :blink: :blink:

What matters is what you make out of it. You can either ignore it, or let it consume you.

Archived