EVYrace informal Indie Replacer 1.4.omod update!

Well, that's quite the beautiful race, but I seem to have a little problem with it.

Is it just me or I can't modify the face tone ? When I move the sliders it only modify the color of the body/ears and the lips. The face however, remains unchanged. Is this normal ?

It's up to you and the armors you're using' date=' it doesn't really matter. I use either HGEC H-cup or DMRA.

[/quote']

well, i'm using HGEC but the body tone seems too light for the head. Any suggestions?

Guess because you didn't gloss up the body meshes. Either use gloss app for HGEC nifs, or use app to ungloss the head mesh, and replace/get rid of the normal maps, cause they shine like they're glowing, jeez.

Are there any normal maps that support that head though? This isn't supported by Ren/Head06.

It's up to you and the armors you're using' date=' it doesn't really matter. I use either HGEC H-cup or DMRA.

[/quote']

well, i'm using HGEC but the body tone seems too light for the head. Any suggestions?

Guess because you didn't gloss up the body meshes. Either use gloss app for HGEC nifs, or use app to ungloss the head mesh, and replace/get rid of the normal maps, cause they shine like they're glowing, jeez.

Are there any normal maps that support that head though? This isn't supported by Ren/Head06.

oh boy,

you can try these textures by romualda5.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lihdnqbwibevv40

i don't seem to get this to work too. I tried copying the file the \Oblivion\Data\Textures\characters\AIR\EvyRace

The face textures are named differently. You have to rename the evyface.dds and evyface_n.dds textures to head.dds and head_n.dds to match the ones in the evy folder' date=' I would back up the old textures before you do this just in case you don't like the textures.

The face textures are named differently. You have to rename the evyface.dds and evyface_n.dds textures to head.dds and head_n.dds to match the ones in the evy folder' date=' I would back up the old textures before you do this just in case you don't like the textures.

[/quote']

So I tried your textures, (they look beautiful btw), but the same problem persists, her facial texture won't change tone with the rest of the body. I don't really want a completely pale character. I've checked the head mesh in nifscope, and the material data doesn't really have anything different about it from other head meshes. And the facial texture doesn't seem all that special. So what gives here?

[/quote']

So I tried your textures, (they look beautiful btw), but the same problem persists, her facial texture won't change tone with the rest of the body. I don't really want a completely pale character. I've checked the head mesh in nifscope, and the material data doesn't really have anything different about it from other head meshes. And the facial texture doesn't seem all that special. So what gives here?

Do you have facegen texturing off in you ini?

[/quote']

Do you have facegen texturing off in you ini?

At the time of posting that message, no.

Right now, yes, I'm thinking that until a solution is found, I'll have to settle for a Pale Redhead over a super hot Whitehair Tanned Chick.

why was the file taken down on nexus?

I too would like to know the drama behind this. Really just for curiosity's sake.

Well someone mentioned in the comments section that the race was originally from NC and alex doesn't have permission to upload it in nexus. I think his user name was burmouse or something :dodgy:. I pm'ed alex about it and told him he's better off updating this thread.