NPC Rape on NPC?

violadordepies

I wonder if there's any mod like this: target NPC rapes a victim NPC that is labelled as desirable,

(desirable=female, male or both), this without the requirement of combat, maybe a spell or random,

i

if there's not, I would really appreciate some guidelines to make one, or edit one

Sex mods I've installed

Lovers with PK

Lovers Creature

LoversRaperS WappyOne Edition - this is my bet for edition 

I'm using this Tools/Framework 

OBSE 2

OBMM 

TESCS - Construction set

Order List

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Knights.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
Lady Dark.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
AutoSetBody.esp
SetBody.esp
MoreWomen ListReplacer.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Thanks for any help you could give me.

I had forgotten about LSMN, thanks for the reminder to give it a whirl.

To add to the above: LoversTachiCat2 allows the player, by spell, to force one npc to rape another targeted npc (you get to choose both aggressor and victim). Unfortunately there are no after-effects - once done they both simply walk away as if nothing had happened.

Joburg allows you to cast a spell (punish them - I think it is) to target an NPC for being raped.  I had a lot of fun running around the imperial city casting that spell on guards and watching the "common people" in their little rape uprising.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Both Joburg and RaperS have a similar option under their NPC Setting spells to make someone an agressor or victim. If I remember right, though, they tend to ignore whatever preferences you have in terms of Male/Female/Creature interaction.

I honestly don't remember if the Joburg punish them option is setup for only female\male sex only or if it is indifferent.  I know that it won't trigger creatures to rape.

Also remember folks that Joburg is a NON COMBAT rape system.  Meaning it doesn't effect things when in combat.

Combat rapes are by RaperS.

Cheers,

Greg

Joburg punish target spell: the target is raped by the nearest horny NPC, can be male, female or creature. Depends on the Libido Settings.

If the target is male and you have set the  Libido Settings "male-male" and "creature-male" to 0 and there are only males and creatures around = no rape.

Target female; high Libido Settings "male-female" and "creature-female"; males and Dogs nearby = rape.

Always only one rape.

But with LoversJoburgNoDelay.esp it may be a gangbang.

Archived