and really asus is miracles...

it was 51c one day last summer with super high humidity around 85%...

our air conditioner even burned....

yet our Pc running both Gpu overclocked a tiny bit running skyrim at 95% load all day.

Gpu's never went above 65c

we used only evga before... and always had 100c easy.. 9800 gx 2...a 600$ card...allllways 105C

Asus rocks! cant beat 3 year warranty!

in the end your card breaks the model is discontinued so you get a brand new model hurrayz

oh crap.....the person tutorial i watched to make nekaros...he never warned us that you shoud....make new follower dialogue duplicates.....wooooooow we destroyed Nekochan Dialogue NAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

and for some reason we forgot to add Sweat to one of Nekaros Layer, she has no sweat on the nipples xD will fix mesh tomorow

but now...i dont know what to do with nekochan now...

everything elseseems fine though

!! can you tell me what was too low? =) was it Hdr or maybe anistropic?

i will be able to help that other person now

Would appreciate =)

and i hope everything else is fine for you.

only thing now if ever you get crash it is because you need fnv4gb

but it is not 100% required. i just cannot guarantee stability without it

what is fnv4gb? also this was the result I was getting.

These rainbow colours are an issue I'm trying to track down since few weeks. For me, it was solved rebuilding mipmaps, but I would like to have a confirmation for this, since I find this issue very very strange, only few people have it.

Minoumimi did you build mipmaps for the skin?

the only thing i might of done to the skin is make new Normalmaps with more sweat on it

there is 1 thing i know though, if in nifskope you put alpha too high, you get very sick artifacts or an invisible face

on the picture he showed me 

If not it could be uncompressed files, because on his picture only the New body on minoumimi and those 4k texture armors are doing itm

Nekochan has my older body,  

And well the new skin i put on nekochan was Real feel 

it is maybe because i didnt generate mipmap when i compressed them to dc3

it is a graphic bug more then anything else, i had this happend to me in other games when i was fixing my mothers laptop

Was testing Tera with a Crappy laptop with a intel GPU  and all the best looking textures in game had this effect to it,

So id say raise graphic quality instead of loosing time alternating those textures,

Because no mather what if someone runs a 4k texture with low settings that is the problem

i know this for sure and has nothing to do with modding,

i play pc since it was invented and well i can say for sure nooo mather what you will do with them they will still do this under Low quality graphics,

if people dont have directx10-11  or the proper netframework or any graphic acceleration like in crappy intel gpu

sure it can help a bit, but these issues are all Computer related,

i personally lag like fk with my mod now if i do not use Fnv4gb but thats is because we have 2 strong gpu and a weak cpu

so it all depends of people machine, because the guy with his glitch has no lag at all Cpu wise, even without fnv4gb

Its like saying ohohohoh i am going to take that Huge 3Gig Weapon retexture mod,  and i will drop my graphics to ultra low....obviously it is going to be a problem hehe

Its like if you try to take a BLUERAY  and play it with a BETA video cassette player XD

hmmkay guys....since graywolf made me screw up nekochan,,,,, like ya sure thanks for tutorial, next time how about you warn people that if they have other followers...

Whateverrrr, going to do quick ares fix for missing sweat 

and well give me idea's guys how do you want nekochan to be?

We been thinking changing her into a tsundere sister  unless we are actually able to get her dialogue back somehow... this is so stupidddd i hate bad tutorials GOSH

lol with alpha at 0 in nifskope the face disapears, with alpha too high the face gets glitches it could be the alpha channels

compression must mather too because this demon alternate face

is looking horrible has fk with the exact same nifskope presets

until i compress them myself with nomipmap they look horrible i will compress it now

post-380717-0-38433800-1396471511_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-29265400-1396471515_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-08950300-1396471518_thumb.jpg

No, listen. I'm trying to track down if the real issue is the lack of mipmaps, I solved it with mipmaps. If you can make this try for me, sending to this user Hallows-Slayer only a body texture to replace with generated mipmaps, and it will solve for him too, at least we'll be sure that it's the real cause. Would you do me this favor? pretty please? :) And well... just to be twice sure... you should generate mipmaps for both texture and normal map of the skin, since I had an issue with normals too...

On a side note, you really should evaluate to generate mipmaps, it increases performances for the users.

hmm maybe in the future,  but there would be over 600 textures to resave O-o

i can save a mipmap version of the body if hes willing to try it out sure

and if the other person i know can reply back he had same issue with nekochan's face i could make him try it out too

oh wow thats insane xD

well luckily i did not see any of this bug in the school

But once again we own 2 gpu so we run everything on ultra and it seems to happen only to users with lower settings,

i am sending the file to the other person, would be faster if i could speak to him on nexus but he comes here some times

and i will message hallow and actually look at all he had glitched in the pitcure and send him a pack with all those mipmaped see if it all disapears

and wow my demon texture is fkin horrible lol even at 0 its Massive overglossed

When I started, me too I wasn't generating mipmaps because I was questioning WHY I had to generate them... Without mipmaps I was saving about 50% of space, it was good for me.

Then I found 2 good reasons: one is that the performances in game are increased, and since you are using 4k textures I think it should deserve a try, someone already told you there are many items inside the school and it's lagging, if with mipmaps it will work better I think you will be happy, right?

Another reason is that my GECK can't visualize correctly the textures if they lack of mipmaps, the textures take the appearance of the nearby texture, just like when you have a problem with Archive Invalidation, BUT ONLY INSIDE GECK. This is a weird behaviour, but there's a thread somewhere where I was showing pictures with and without mipmaps. Believe me, when you are building an interior, a lack of mipmaps in GECK is a hell! you really can't build it!

Then, few weeks ago, I found that some people have this issue too, and IT SEEMS it's because they lack of mipmaps. So if you can confirm too, we'll be sure that they really deserve to be created.

EDIT: found them

Take a look at these two images in GECK.

With mipmaps: http://www.mediafire.com/view/cdku2mw06d5gnaa/mipmaps.jpg#

Withour mipmaps: http://www.mediafire.com/view/iqpu08w87driedk/texture.jpg#

Without mipmaps it shows completely black because in the world there are no vanilla pieces. If there was a vanilla object, it was taking its texture, just like when you don't have Archive Invalidation.

ohh so thats what causing that anoying geck transparency color jumping crappy thing =o

well i sent the face to the guy waiting for him to test it out

will make another pack if hollow can try it out

and well we lag inside the school lol so i will start to mipmap the biggest textures inside see if it helps

and lol ya we maybe didnt build it but we edited school alot and i have this thing where my items HAS to be PERFECTLY aligned or i will freak out

so i had to spam S key to switch or simply copy paste my X-Y so anoying

lol well fk it just seems totally worth it to do it....

i clearly remember it was in once again a stupid tutorial that someone said DONT generate mipmaps...

yet another tutorial that ruined our project TYVM youcraptube

would i have to mipmap even my _normalmaps?

I'm not sure for normal maps. At first sight, I thought it wasn't really making sense, so I didn't do them.

But then, for that problem with the weird color on the skin, doing mipmaps on texture solved only for some places. In other places, there was like a violet shadow over the texture. I soon thought it was a normal map (since violet...). So that user generated the mipmap for the normal map and it solved entirely.

To be sure about this, if you could... those with this problem should replace the texture of the body, FIRST, and try it in game. If then it doesn't solve, they should try to replace the normal map too. Do you think it is possible?

EDIT:

I just opened vanilla texture for hotel. There were 3 kinds, the _g, _m and _n (one is used for glossyness sometimes). Well, them ALL had mipmaps, even the normal map, so I assume we really need them.

thing is other then my Face Sweat i didnt play with _normals alot

But i sent the face-body-gothic armor texture to hollow  without the face _n fix  so if he still gets a face problem we will now. but its my only _n i would expect to NOT have mipmaps

well i started changing all textures, copied my entire mod somewhere else and will change all of them, then i will switch folders and see if helps our Fps kill when inside the school

so i am waiting for those 2 guys to try it out

and i will see myself later today

think it wont be too long after all, well the weapons....going to be a horrible pain in the butt to do

nah =p once you have a setting set on gimp it keeps it i only have to open file and resave =)

but thanks hehe

is it possible though that if i compress My sweaty skin it will make it look like shit?

because i have atleast 5 different sweaty_n around 6meg

and well i had to make one myself with crazybump because it was simply not showing up, but then _n now is 24meg  compress it droped to 6m like the others lol

starting to think was a bad idea to compress my skin and normalmap skin textures O_o