ok tried the fix, still have the same problem, I noticed after the file said only use if you have default pip-boy, I use the readius though

I think I ran into a bug - wondering if it's just me or not.  Whenever I use the "Neko Stockings" item, it makes the PipBoy disappear.  Stranger still, it can not be undone unless I load a previous save before I loaded it.

Any help would be appreciated if you know of this problem.

until i uploaded the fix he had this, did you try to load a save before that problem happened?

if not i really do not know saly

i am making a more more monster mod lol and well we are running everywhere killing 60 monsters a shot in 1st or 3rd person with all our companions around

and they are equiped with mostly everything and we didnt run into any problems.

we use official pipboy readius also =p

we even made a retexture mod of it which makes me think i have to update it 

well seems like it really was groovatron and my anims... wth i cannot live without groovatron! always used to work fine O_o maybe we forgot to uninstall some sexout anim

and i am 100% sure there was a Deathclaw with wings....when we installed sexout for the first time lol we made a deathclaw raper and he was black with big wings....

now i am trying to add that model since it rocks and i cannnnnot find it anywhere at all....not in the dlc..not in the game...not in momod mod 

where the hell did we got that one from back then... we obviously deleted the esp we used for that long ago

well seems like it really was groovatron and my anims... wth i cannot live without groovatron! always used to work fine O_o maybe we forgot to uninstall some sexout anim

and i am 100% sure there was a Deathclaw with wings....when we installed sexout for the first time lol we made a deathclaw raper and he was black with big wings....

now i am trying to add that model since it rocks and i cannnnnot find it anywhere at all....not in the dlc..not in the game...not in momod mod 

where the hell did we got that one from back then... we obviously deleted the esp we used for that long ago

Sounds familiar to the deathclaw in  SO-Breeder mod.  All black with glowing eyes.  It looked pretty cool.  If I remember right...never finished the mod due to some issues with advancement, or I just didn't do things correctly.  There was a mod I heard of, never found it or looked it up for that matter, but something with a Nightkin or w/e the giant guys are called, that just went crazy in Goodsprings and went around raping everyone in sight.  Sounds hilarious.  It may have been a mixture of mods to attain that. 

I hope you find it.  Sounds like a fun addition.

hmm i think it would be sexout then ya because ya its after we had installed sexout so, and oh yaa i remember it had Mother_breeder.nif so your right =o

aww well.. i dont really feel like getting more authorizations guess ill deal with normal ones

ill reinstall my sexout pack lol and if it is inside

fk it ill ask him haha it was too hawt 

Well i just asked him =)

Here is all the monsters we added so far  about 50 ghouls and 5 big deathclaws

We ened to fix some stuff though haha,  well let me know what you think,

they are set on help allies and friends now, so when you attack 1 of them xD you get an army coming after you

Would you prefer if they just dont care and dont help allies? so it would be a little bit less of a Rampage,

And well my weapons arent so op after all O_o might raise them a bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDvH15W6CG8&feature=youtu.be

lol need to fix my mines...  and some guns dont have NPC use ammo unchecked not that it reallly mathers..

but the mines only blow up if i shoot them hmm

will replace those big deathclaw with the new one =) lets see

post-380717-0-11195800-1396654762_thumb.jpgeven better i realise basically that deathclaw all it is is a deathclaw+ dark lilith wings from sucubus mod of skyrim, and well we use succubus+lunari+devil for our skyrim char so of couuuurse we have those!!  trying to make them equippable too =)

Hey Minoumimi, did you already try increased wasteland spawns or AWOP (A world of pain) mod before you started working on your own monster mod?  Just curious since they both increase the game difficulty by quite a bit.  AWOP is my personal favorite since it's more modern (more support) and adds a ton of new locations to the game to explore.

Also completely selfish request - maybe make your awesome Neglige armor a little higher in the back? I just recently installed the centered 3rd Person camera mod, and I really like what I see now lol.

IN any case, keep up the great work.

i always use monster mod, never tried awop though,

but i doubt any of those will do what we are doing =)

we are turning this into some kind of walking dead zombie carnage lol

its not new places we want really :3 its to make sure people who has all our companions! has pleeenty of ghoul rapage to do lol.

we only filled the way from goodspring to Primm so far.

my bf is uploading his walkthrew, i'll link it when its up lol. more detailed then the one i did above.

all those ghouls come rushing at you, almost think we should name it The Walking Ghoul  :3 haha

and when that big deathclaw started running on him he screamed like a little babyy hohoho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-UE7YzC1Ng&feature=youtu.be

wowow tha camera mod looks awsome ! we could actually stop using groovatron with this. well not stop but it has been giving me neck issues lately..

and of course wont work with sexout and well...

the camera is really too close so thats why i use the groovatron camera when im not fighting, but ya to take screenshots i need all those anims hehe but that can be turn on or off =)

lol thanks for letting me know about that mod

hmm actually dont like it so much xD good for when i want to see farther, but kinda removes all the fun from third person shooting

siiiiigh that head bug is back

think i found the culprit though... it is the choker.. weird because when we had it attached to the body everything was fine...

due to request we made it optional...and noww.....

but ya the second i removed the choker nekochan's head came back to normal....actually happy and sad in a way...good its not groovatron since i cant live without screenies!!

and sad because i cannot live without my choker!!!

thats the problem with moonshadows head..that neck seam is wowow and 2 of our bodies do not quite fit...

i will try to find new neck accessories or maybe put the choker has a necklace Biped in geck... would be strange though that a choker...doesnt work has a choker lol

think i know what was the problem. choker mesh was named bip01 meatcap  :3

post-380717-0-07190000-1396688518_thumb.jpg

soooooo tired =( but our unban is at 2pm today! i sooo want a fully fixed updated version ready for then ! we are drinking Amp like water! AAAA

give us last minute idea's maybe? =)

mod authorizations would be too long for now. but maybe some hot vanilla stuff we missed that could be quickly pinkified while my bf does all last geck finishing touch

made the marksmanaa better =o

made pinky wings 

bah no mather what i do wings cause ctd oh well garbage

grrr they work on the deathclaw O_o  tried to attach them to a body maybe and nope crashes in geck  and if i set them has a backpack it crash in game GRRR i want wings in fallout!

post-380717-0-23239500-1396692575_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-67521900-1396692655_thumb.jpg

ok tried the fix, still have the same problem, I noticed after the file said only use if you have default pip-boy, I use the readius though

I think I ran into a bug - wondering if it's just me or not.  Whenever I use the "Neko Stockings" item, it makes the PipBoy disappear.  Stranger still, it can not be undone unless I load a previous save before I loaded it.

Any help would be appreciated if you know of this problem.

until i uploaded the fix he had this, did you try to load a save before that problem happened?

I tried the latest fix you uploaded, still the same thing, also it happens when im completely nude or with some, but not all outfits, this happened before i even went to the school to get any of the neko gear. My pip-boy doesnt disapear, in fact this bug im having only happens when i dont have the pip-boy up, and am not in combat mode. And only when im in first person.

The video is cool.  I have a question though.  Is the additional mobs going to be an option?  I only ask because I don't know if my weak PC is going to be able to handle a huge amount of monsters all over the wasteland.  I know you only mentioned between Goodsprings and Primm currently.  I just know my framerate would probably drop a bit or maybe even crash.

I think your idea to work on vanilla game content is a great idea.  Plenty of guns and outfits.  At least the Sexy Sleepwear might be cute to use.  I'm surprised you haven't gotten your paws on a laser or plasma weapon to shoot pink lasers at the mobs.  As for shades, the Authority Shades and Sunglasses aren't too bad.  Even the Reading Glasses aren't a bad idea.  It's all your preference of course.  Just spitting out thoughts.  I am glad to hear you are considering vanilla game content.  It's exciting to get stuff off the regular game content too.

ya another mod either called momomonsta or the walking ghoul lol

and im sorry goku but noone else has this problem but you,

and we never ran into any problems of that sort ourselves so i really cannot say, you use wayyy too much mods there is something going on with those but i cant say too many

ud atleast need screenshots and try maybe to turn off some mods and see

but i really cant do anything now

if not only problem i can see is your ragdoll mod,

its a fun mod but yaaa very buggy and maybe not compatible with my skeleton's

and also te pipboy mods you have really dont seem good to me, especially that remove pipboyglove mod

why dont you just get official pipboy readius, it is way nicer

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36646/?

hmm well you got it.

so if you have it then it makes no sense you use a glove remover since it already uses it,

turf off those mods and try

pipboyglove turn off

Ragdoll turn off

PipboyX3 what is that? disable

try those 2 pipboy mods that simply should not be there first and see

when I try to go in to the school in goodspring my game stops working ? I do not why

try fnv4gb if not sadly it is because your pc cannot handle the textures

Yep, I had the same issue with my loading screen  just going on forever.  When using the FNV4GB mod, just be sure to load the game with the FNV4GB loader and you should be fine, I think...

There is a ton of goodies inside.  You will understand once you get a glimpse of the contents waiting for you.  ^^

if not only problem i can see is your ragdoll mod,

its a fun mod but yaaa very buggy and maybe not compatible with my skeleton's

and also te pipboy mods you have really dont seem good to me, especially that remove pipboyglove mod

why dont you just get official pipboy readius, it is way nicer

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36646/?

hmm well you got it.

so if you have it then it makes no sense you use a glove remover since it already uses it,

turf off those mods and try

pipboyglove turn off

Ragdoll turn off

PipboyX3 what is that? disable

try those 2 pipboy mods that simply should not be there first and see

hmm thank you for the advice, unfortunately it didn't solve my problem, i need to figure out how to get a screenshot that doesn't come out all black, and im going to have to go through my mods again and find ones that could affect first person.

it would have to be ya because my mod is now on nexus and noone reported this issue

do you maybe have that Weapon Animation mod?

or maybe the skeleton, but you would have alot more probs it was that hmm

i really couldn't say like this