is it normal that when i try hardcore mode O_o everything i got weights like 100 times more O_o

my weight jumps to 63 000 O_o  i am going to guess that all ammo and weapons now have weights O_o

they normally are at 0 pound

but is that normal?

i mean wth cant be lol

Yeah in Hardcore mode, ammunition has weight.  :cool:

Just a few pictures of a new character.  I need to update to the new Neko Redius you created.  Good stuff!

btw! what glasses are those? they look nice!

and well because of our big neko head they would need Scaling and i could do that =)

is it normal that when i try hardcore mode O_o everything i got weights like 100 times more O_o

my weight jumps to 63 000 O_o  i am going to guess that all ammo and weapons now have weights O_o

they normally are at 0 pound

but is that normal?

i mean wth cant be lol

Yeah in Hardcore mode, ammunition has weight.  :cool:

haha well bugger i am going to cheap out my bags to 40 000 haha because with monster mod i need zzeee ammo 

Just a few pictures of a new character.  I need to update to the new Neko Redius you created.  Good stuff!

and well because of our big neko head they would need Scaling and i could do that =)

Sunglasses are from "Sunglasses Collection" by StrykZ on Nexus.  You get them from a chest at the gas station in Goodsprings.  They have several types of shades and different colors. ^^  I originally wanted it for the aviators style, but the others are great too.  There are two types that have pink color.  The ones in the picture I showed you look best of the two.  I have a new character now though, well, different hairstyle that looks more pink from the long list you have available with your mod. I'll post again.  Having fun trying out all the outfits and weapons.

Sunglasses are from "Sunglasses Collection" by StrykZ on Nexus.  You get them from a chest at the gas station in Goodsprings.  They have several types of shades and different colors. ^^  I originally wanted it for the aviators style, but the others are great too.  There are two types that have pink color.  The ones in the picture I showed you look best of the two.  I have a new character now though, well, different hairstyle that looks more pink from the long list you have available with your mod. I'll post again.  Having fun trying out all the outfits and weapons.

on the 5th i can start asking authors again on nexus hehe, so maybe i could ask him if i can resize them for my project.

because i saw that those glasses you had ,had clipping issues , because nekomimi faces is from oblivion, i had to rescale every mesh that uses head

and well i dont like the glasses we added, and i think one fo them never worked so we scrapped them out

sooo we put game on hard+hardcore mode took all 4 cats and nekaros+nekochan !+monster mod

And honestly my Bf been thinking to do his own version of monster mod to go with our project lol

because if you take all companions trust me you we be massively overpowered xD this game doesn't have enough monsters!!!

we could put more monsters around maybe make them bigger haha, make a humongous pink ghoul Boss or something lolol

@Minoumimi

Using v2.2 and all is well. 

It's amazing at all the work you two are putting into this.  It's fun to see all aspects of this coming together.    It's funny, I didn't even notice the clipping of the shades.  Will be interesting to see what you come up with next. 

The monsters idea sounds great!  The two monsters that come to mind when I think of the tough ones are the cazadores and the deathclaws.  Cazadores aren't too exciting, but they do pack on the damage.  The deathclaws are nasty, scary and fun.  Then there is the mutated monsters that are always with the Nightkin in Fallout 3, I always forget their name.  I hate those things.  You're right.  There's definitely room for some big monsters to invade New Vegas.  Would be cool to have monsters that are challenging and have a reward item on them for beating them. ^^  Or just something fun and big to beat up.

I got my new Pipboy Redius up and going.  I like it, thanks.

lol reward! could put an armor to drop only on him so that if people want it they would need to take all companions and go Raid a Boss monster most likely 3X ist normal scale lol!

or really its more like... i hate how you run from goodspring to primm.. and theres just nothing... oh maybe 1 thief on the way O_o..

there should be hundreads of ghouls in that empty field!

and when you go in hidden mountain terrain there needs some big oness!

i find it anoying a bit indeed lack of shooting stuff.

but it is really my bf that says that this game makes totally boring walkthrews to watch unless you edit and show only combat's

so if there was a monster attacking every minute or so, there would always be action

we are going to try hardcore+hard and if that does not make things more interesting.

because...sure its harder...but if theres no monsters or if we die in 1 hit no mather what.. lol well even more boring

hardcore just sounds too much...we dont want to survive...we want a royal rumble VS new vegas

and i would actually ask momod author if i could use some of his monsters,

he has 2 kind of ghouls in there that are so dam strong,

but i must say we looove deathclaws

i want to make some with glowing eyes and stuff!

first time we can actually play in 2 months haha! here we gooo

I know, reward sounds bad, you've made enough! I'm sorry.  I didn't mean it like that. XD  I'm comparing this to Notorious Monsters in Final Fantasy.  Problem is, drop rates in that game are slim to none.  They make you work for it.  With your mod, we got it all at start.

I really like the backpacks.  Number 3 is my favorite.  I love the pink-ified  look on the guns with the paw prints.  It's all fun stuff.  I like serious playthroughs, but I like the cute stuff too for kicks.

post-60824-0-40895800-1396569545_thumb.jpg

post-60824-0-22701500-1396569575_thumb.jpg

post-60824-0-82806100-1396569603_thumb.jpg

post-60824-0-43242700-1396569632_thumb.jpg

just a tip maybe

if ever you lag alot with nekaros around.

Her droid armor...her mesh....is humongous... 20meg mesh and it lags even in nifskope O_o

So i will change her default armor to the tactical again and leave her droid outfit inside boxes

I know, reward sounds bad, you've made enough! I'm sorry.  I didn't mean it like that. XD  I'm comparing this to Notorious Monsters in Final Fantasy.  Problem is, drop rates in that game are slim to none.  They make you work for it.  With your mod, we got it all at start.

I really like the backpacks.  Number 3 is my favorite.  I love the pink-ified  look on the guns with the paw prints.  It's all fun stuff.  I like serious playthroughs, but I like the cute stuff too for kicks.

nono! i though it was an actual good idea hehe

Those wings look pretty cool.  Realistic.  They're not functional, are they?  I know there are mods that allow flying in Skyrim,  I've just never tried them.

nah they are only esthetic wings they dont even have a tri file

but we didnt play skyrim in a while but i remember they where by far the best looking or heck the only ones around lol other then succubus wings

hi, first i want to say I absolutely love this mod. second I am getting a very odd glitch, everything looks fine until i go into first person mode which looks fine until i pull up my pip-boy then when I close it i get this weird messed up blob that covers the whole right side of my screen and the whole bottom, but I can still see normally on the top left. now if i go into combat mode it disappears or with some outfits it does but as soon as i leave combat mode or take of those certain outfits the blob is back. sorry I would have posted a screenshot but I couldn't get it to work. Also here is my load order.

FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm=1
Caliber.esm=1
CaliberXhonesthearts.esm=1
CaliberXgunrunners.esm=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm=1
Momod.esm=1
More Perks.esm=1
More Perks for Dead Money.esm=1
More Perks for Honest Hearts.esm=1
More Perks for Old World Blues.esm=1
ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm=1
ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm=1
Lings.esm=1
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp=1
Reload Speed Game Start Fix.esp=1
CASM.esp=1
Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp=1
Readius_NV.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp=1
A Better Cass.esp=1
A Better Veronica.esp=1
MoMod-Aliens.esp=1
MoMod-Terminators.esp=1
MoMod-MCMMenu.esp=1
MoMod-NightSpawn.esp=1
Portable Tent.esp=1
UHNV.esp=1
UHNV-Dead Money.esp=1
UHNV-Honest Hearts.esp=1
UHNV-OWB.esp=1
UHNV-Lonesome Road.esp=1
NewVegasExtendedMapMarkers.esp=1
XFO - 4bb - Perks - Two per level.esp=1
CONELRAD 640-1240.esp=1
More Perks Update.esp=1
More Perks for Dead Money Update.esp=1
More Perks for Honest Hearts Update.esp=1
More Perks for Old World Blues Update.esp=1
American Hammer Compact.esp=1
GRA WRP Compatibility Patch.esp=1
Devil'sMistressReturns.esp=1
DWDEagle44.esp=1
AsukaArmorMkiV.esp=1
Boacombat2glove.esp=1
boa ncrpahelmet.esp=1
bzArmour.esp=0
dressup.esp=1
LNC StealthSuit NV.esp=1
Sunglasses Shipment.esp=1
LingsPrettyThings.esp=1
ShilohDS-Color Maps and Icons.esp=1
Sorter - Combined.esp=1
Sorter - Dead Money.esp=1
Max Level 255.esp=1
pipboyx3.esp=1
Faster Terminals.esp=1
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp=1
ELECTRO-CITY - Inventory Sorters Compatibility Patch - ElectroCityCATEYEvalue.esp=1
fnvrwlo - original.esp=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
MojaveDelight.esp=1
MojaveDelighted.esp=1
RaestlozPCIdles.esp=1
RagdollOverhaul.esp=1
LevelersHouse.esp=1
Kozzz_dresses(EN).esp=1
Kozzz_LC(en).esp=1
Kozzz_LD(en)_v1.1.esp=1
Type3MClothing_OWB.esp=1
Type3MClothing_HH.esp=1