ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

Hey guys, to let you know I haven't abandoned the work on my mods..

I'm just super busy with my new job and other stuff and because of that i'm getting less time to work with skyrim.

I've modified the CHML Version more, widened the bottom part waist part right above the butt more, and with it Thighs and the butt.

Also working on my Original Armor for CHML, I have also put one of my official brand logos on the armor (The Z like logo, its called ZIFINITE) to represent ZASELIM, its shows that the person who's wearing the armor is related to my main character Life King Zaselim (means Zeast Zaselim Shah) lol yeah I gave him my own name..

One more thing, CHML version will be a shemale (sort of), With nude body it uses SOS (like everyone uses SOS with their female character) and with Original Armors and Conversions i'm using Futa version.

Here some pics and let me know what do you think about the updated shape of CHML

ibr4RQYDFbiQn0.pngib2nRqtmQ7JGXk.pngivlm2DTr5f5iS.pngiBydu51asDrCk.pngixX1c1SUe6Ay4.pngib1QtFLOfhYmHH.pngiGiy35mWwMkfE.pngifl3bJ9jH1l0W.png

Armor Close up [incomplete-W.I.P] TTCO-LKZ 

iHMuBnAXesDr1.pngibiYERL1jDhQs6.pngiRaMKCtqmVZZv.pngiKWMvY05O4r07.pngibvxxnvjll4Vg0.pngibpSoDbTY3gV4J.pngiBfY8jjqWpYIh.png

Looks amazing! Great work Zaselim, though I must ask, wil lyou convert any CH armors to CHML? Like the sexy jeans armor as a shemale/futa? I love the shape of CHML and it saddens me to hear you dont have much time, though I am happy for you that you have a job.

yeqh aside from my own business, i have started a job as a lead head designer. the pay was very good so i thought why not do it.

Cant promise but i will try to do it, i think i will have to make some parts rather than converting them.

I'm just super busy with my new job and other stuff and because of that i'm getting less time to work with skyrim.

I've modified the CHML Version more, widened the bottom part waist part right above the butt more, and with it Thighs and the butt.

Also working on my Original Armor for CHML, I have also put one of my official brand logos on the armor (The Z like logo, its called ZIFINITE) to represent ZASELIM, its shows that the person who's wearing the armor is related to my main character Life King Zaselim (means Zeast Zaselim Shah) lol yeah I gave him my own name..

One more thing, CHML version will be a shemale (sort of), With nude body it uses SOS (like everyone uses SOS with their female character) and with Original Armors and Conversions i'm using Futa version.

Here some pics and let me know what do you think about the updated shape of CHML

ibr4RQYDFbiQn0.pngib2nRqtmQ7JGXk.pngivlm2DTr5f5iS.pngiBydu51asDrCk.pngixX1c1SUe6Ay4.pngib1QtFLOfhYmHH.pngiGiy35mWwMkfE.pngifl3bJ9jH1l0W.png

iHMuBnAXesDr1.pngibiYERL1jDhQs6.pngiRaMKCtqmVZZv.pngiKWMvY05O4r07.pngibvxxnvjll4Vg0.pngibpSoDbTY3gV4J.pngiBfY8jjqWpYIh.png

Looks amazing! Great work Zaselim, though I must ask, wil lyou convert any CH armors to CHML? Like the sexy jeans armor as a shemale/futa? I love the shape of CHML and it saddens me to hear you dont have much time, though I am happy for you that you have a job.

yeqh aside from my own business, i have started a job as a lead head designer. the pay was very good so i thought why not do it.

Cant promise but i will try to do it, i think i will have to make some parts rather than converting them.

I need help with making this mod work with ningheim. I used body changer but it doesn't work. I put them together with the race but when I zoom out her head becomes chunky and stretchy.

Oh man. Great work. Best (thick body type) out there. Booty lovers paradise.

I wasn't able to download the (jeans) and another one of the armors. Are they being worked on?

no, links r workin fine. Plz trynagain.

I wasn't able to download the (jeans) and another one of the armors. Are they being worked on?

I'll try agian. Thanks man! I'm enjoying the mod. I'm finally able to make a character the looks like my girlfriend. She's tired ofbme playing petite women she says.

I'll try agian. Thanks man! I'm enjoying the mod. I'm finally able to make a character the looks like my girlfriend. She's tired ofbme playing petite women she says.

glad u like it, share some pics of the character if u can..

I found very nice body, a job well artistic!

I'm having a little problem.

The problem is this: the body is normal, but when I finish running the mod "sexlabframework", just that my body is normal but the npc is all buggy, during the animation.
Can anyone help me solve this?

Note: when I kill an npc, like bandit, the body normaltip. Only during the animation of the framework thatthe problem arises.

Just so you know, I'm not good in English, sorry for the mistakes!
Guest Slater

Hi there i was wondering if you (or anybody else) could make a heavy amour mod conversion for the ZGGB-CH? As i think i read somewhere here the thunderbird armour would be awesome (would it if it had a blue texture along with the gold) or the N8k Black Wisteria mod which i reckon would look awesome too for this body (the more revealing version obviously :P) however i'm not sure if the N8k Black Wisteria is a heavy or light armour though...i hope its heavy...all the sexy armours seem to be light armours :s

Some NPCs body go like stretching their body parts like if they were ray of light! Very annoying!

EDIT: I fixed it, somehow I re-installed the whole body mod including the CHSBHC body mod, still, the body is only BBP, how can I get it to be TBBP? The but jiggle but not enough and the boobs are like just being pulled down by gravity all the time, no gainax effect or any boing boing!

I'm running into the same problem right now.  Do you remember what order you went through to reinstall it and fix it?  The bodies work fine when the weight is set all the way to 0 or 1, but anything in between goes haywire.  I tried using the femalebody_0.nif files that were uploaded to fix the problem, but neither worked for me.  I've tried the regular XP32 skeleton and the modified version from this site and the problem was the same with both.  I'm installing the files manually, so I'm not sure if it's a problem with the skeleton, the mesh or the textures.

Some NPCs body go like stretching their body parts like if they were ray of light! Very annoying!

EDIT: I fixed it, somehow I re-installed the whole body mod including the CHSBHC body mod, still, the body is only BBP, how can I get it to be TBBP? The but jiggle but not enough and the boobs are like just being pulled down by gravity all the time, no gainax effect or any boing boing!

I'm running into the same problem right now.  Do you remember what order you went through to reinstall it and fix it?  The bodies work fine when the weight is set all the way to 0 or 1, but anything in between goes haywire.  I tried using the femalebody_0.nif files that were uploaded to fix the problem, but neither worked for me.  I've tried the regular XP32 skeleton and the modified version from this site and the problem was the same with both.  I'm installing the files manually, so I'm not sure if it's a problem with the skeleton, the mesh or the textures.

it happens because ZGGB-CH only has the maximum weight body and contains more vertices than any other chsbhc body mod. It also has pubic hairs i created for the body. so when you decrease the weight slider to 0 then you will get the 0 weight of the chsbhc body you are using for 0 weight and on max weight it will be zggb-ch but in between the meshes will go all over the place because of the incompatbility between femalebody_0 & 1. i recommend you either use bodychange mod to use zggb-ch for your player and any other body mod as a default or use unique character path (dont know the exact name of the mod but with it you can have the separate meshes, textures folders for your player only.

it happens because ZGGB-CH only has the maximum weight body and contains more vertices than any other chsbhc body mod. It also has pubic hairs i created for the body. so when you decrease the weight slider to 0 then you will get the 0 weight of the chsbhc body you are using for 0 weight and on max weight it will be zggb-ch but in between the meshes will go all over the place because of the incompatbility between femalebody_0 & 1. i recommend you either use bodychange mod to use zggb-ch for your player and any other body mod as a default or use unique character path (dont know the exact name of the mod but with it you can have the separate meshes, textures folders for your player only.

Thanks, I'll look into that.  This explanation makes sense to me, as most customization mods are designed primarily for the player's character rather than the NPC.

I have a clean save level 2 female Breton I use to test out various new body and texture mods, but she's essentially just a model I use to test new mods.  The save file has her in the Sleeping Giant Inn, so I noticed it was only an issue with the NPCs that weren't fully weighted (my full-weighted character and the full-weighted NPCs worked fine).  My "main" character that I've been playing since the game first released is an Argonian male, so I primarily use the female body and texture custom mods for the NPCs.  Since the game allows us the option to live with and marry NPCs and clothe them however we please, I like the flexibility provided by the mod community.  This is my first time posting here, but I've been following this forum a lot more closely in the past year as the community here seems far more open to experimentation, feedback and providing tutorials than the Nexus provides.

I've been mixing and matching models and textures to create my own rough customs for about 2 years now, but I'm still not very savvy at it.  I've used NMM since the first mods were being released for Skyrim, but after reading more posts on this forum, I think I've decided to stick with NMM for the content/overhaul/patches/UI/follower mods (things that I can easily see whether they are "on" or "off"), but remembering the complex install order to get the textures, skeletons, bodies and animations right is a real pain, so I think I'll stick to manually installing anything related to the female bodies.

CHSBHC was the first female body mod I downloaded, but I've mostly stuck to CBBE due to the options BodySlide provides for customizing NPCs (certain other models are much better for custom characters but don't really look that good with the majority of low-weighted NPCs, so I always switched back).  Unfortunately, CBBE gets the proportions pretty close to what I want but the look, angles and movement are still very unnatural, even with TBBP.  Since I'm a fan of all the same models you posted up as your "influences" for this body mod (good taste!), I'd been disappointed with the way all of the other body mods handle the lower body until I saw some of your screenshots from the past few months.  They'd always result in the body being generally lumpy all around or having an odd "wasp-waist" rather than more nuanced curves.  This body mod is the closest to what I've been looking for.  I really like the look of the breasts with Touched By Dibella, but the rest of the body is nothing special, so I only used it for a few hours.

I think I'll be sticking with this mod for customs, but I'd like to customize some new skin textures.  Is there a specific thread on this forum (or somewhere else) that offers an in-depth tutorial and advice on how to customize textures?  I've only done it before through TexBlend and overwriting certain files via install order in NMM, so I'd like to learn how to make my own textures to save (and share with specific modders) for later.  I just downloaded the Unique Character mod, so I'll try that out, too.  Thanks!

Update: After doing some more research on meshes and textures, I found a short term fix for anyone that wants to use the mod for their NPCs without the screwy lines.  Anyone that wants to be able to undo this should make a backup copy of their "femalebody_0.nif" file first.  After that, delete "femalebody_0.nif" in the character assets folder, make a duplicate of "femalebody_1.nif", and rename the duplicate to "femalebody_0.nif".  All female NPCs will have the exact same body type...the drawback is there is no character variation aside from faces and skins, but it will get rid of the faulty body meshes for NPCs. :)

I love it! 

By the way, what hairstyle is that?

Update: After doing some more research on meshes and textures, I found a short term fix for anyone that wants to use the mod for their NPCs without the screwy lines.  Anyone that wants to be able to undo this should make a backup copy of their "femalebody_0.nif" file first.  After that, delete "femalebody_0.nif" in the character assets folder, make a duplicate of "femalebody_1.nif", and rename the duplicate to "femalebody_0.nif".  All female NPCs will have the exact same body type...the drawback is there is no character variation aside from faces and skins, but it will get rid of the faulty body meshes for NPCs. :)

Yeah you can also do that, but there is one draw back in this method as well, the npcs whom have the weight in between will have neck seam issue because there is only one femalehead.nif no 0 and 1 so when the weight decreases so as the neck. And as said in this case you will have neck seam if the npc's weight is less than 1.0.

I still recommend to use ZGGB-CHbody as a player or custom follower with maximum weight set. Use ZGGB-R2-U or ZGGB-R for the npc instead if you want to use ZGGB style shape for npcs or use any other body mod for npcs/default.

Yeah you can also do that, but there is one draw back in this method as well, the npcs whom have the weight in between will have neck seam issue because there is only one femalehead.nif no 0 and 1 so when the weight decreases so as the neck. And as said in this case you will have neck seam if the npc's weight is less than 1.0.

I still recommend to use ZGGB-CHbody as a player or custom follower with maximum weight set. Use ZGGB-R2-U or ZGGB-R for the npc instead if you want to use ZGGB style shape for npcs or use any other body mod for npcs/default.

Would it be at all possible to open "femalebody_1.nif" in Outfit Studio, shrink the breasts, and export it as "femalebody_0.nif". I know one is capable of altering body meshes in Outfit Studio, so perhaps this is viable?

I love it! 

By the way, what hairstyle is that?

ass hair?

Would it be at all possible to open "femalebody_1.nif" in Outfit Studio, shrink the breasts, and export it as "femalebody_0.nif". I know one is capable of altering body meshes in Outfit Studio, so perhaps this is viable?

actually it will be more work than that, because you will still get neck seam. you will also need to edit the neck area of the body to fit with the head when in 0 weight. i thought of editing the body to decrease the size to make a 0 weight body but the issue will remain untill the neck area will be edited as well which is a bit difficult for me..

ass hair?

yeah as a shemale i wanted the body to have a bit of male traits so i gave it hairs above the butt and below the waist line. I wanted to make a different setting for the butt hairs compared to my ZGGB-T_AMAZON Series (Amazon, Amazon Queen and Amazon Queen_NB). My sig have Gaya in her ZGGB-T_Amazon Queen NB state..(in NB state Gaya's breasts shrinks and gave her a bigger upper body like bigger arms wide shoulder and upper back with more wider waist, her pubic hairs grow more goes round the back to lower part of the butt in all Amazon state).

with ZGGB-CH i was also working on new ZGGB-T Version called MOTHER which is finished now make a series having.

(A bit of background story related to the bodies i made){In my Sig: ZGGB-T_AmazonQueen_NB)

ZGGB-T is my private body mod series only for my character Gaya Titania Gei, except the Master and the Knight version. 

ZGGB-T (original version, normal state)

ZGGB-T_Awakened (Same as original in shape, gets infinite life, immortal, tattoos appears on the body)

ZGGB-T_SAGE(lower body becomes bigger than original, have its own tattoos, Obsolete)

ZGGB_T_MASTER (Huge body, giant, only for one npc follower, a master who taught Gaya the amazon state)

ZGGB-T_KNIGHT (a body in between tje origianl zggbt and zggt amazon queen nb, only for 4 npc followers, are the knights of Life King Zaselim)

ZGGB-T_AMAZON (Gaya's another transformation state makes her body bigger than her normal (zggbt) state. breasts, butt and thigh becomes bigger, nipple size increases and shoots deadly acid, also gets more muscles sometimes)

ZGGB-T_AMAZON_Queen (same as amazon state but breasts grows more and shoots more deadly acid and venom )

ZGGB-T_AMAZON_Queen_NB (In Gaya's this state her Amazon body changes, breasts shrink to flatness, the upper body grows(arms and shoulders becomes bigger, shoulders, chest and waist becomes more wider). Also gives her stronger body, the power to break anything and lightening speed)

ZGGB-T_SAGE NEW (In this state Gaya's Butt gets bigger, also has the same tattoos from the previously obsolete Sage body, this transformation gives Gaya more sense of things around her (gets power and spiritual boost from the nature and becomes more stronger than her Awakened state temporarily)

ZGGB-T_AMAZON_QUEEN_NB_SAGE (In ZGGB-T_AMAZON_Queen_NB state Gaya gers power from nature same as ZGGb-T_Sage New also her lower body grows more bigger (temporarily))

ZGGB-T_MOTHER (The lower body from waist to calves becomes bigger and wider than Original ZGGB_T / Normal State and Awakened state, this transformations makes her completely awakened (her true form) gives her all the knowledge of the Universe makes her True Immortal a bit close to the Life King Level (The only one true Immortal Being created by the GOD, the most power being in the Universe after GOD)(Her Husband and True Love)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZGGB-CH (made this for Life King and Gaya's Twin Daughters) 

ZGGB-CHML (made this body for Life King and Gaya's unique Daughter/Son, its transgender, a female body with the Male traits like penis and butt pubic hairs) 

ZGGB-R ( The clone of Gaya made to kill Gaya, which turned Evil now she wants to take revenge on the world and Gaya, being the clone of Gaya She also has the same feelings toward Life King) 

ZGGB-R2-U (Gaya's Clone from another Dimension made to kill Gaya, She also seeks Her own self (ZGGB-R) from the actual dimension to destroy her as well because she's evil. Also Loves Life King)

Both clones call Gaya Big SIS and will eventually give up their mission to live with Gaya and Life King as Life King's 2nd and Third Wives   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZGGB-CHML Original Armor

added shoes and gauntlet

ibuOf1xDeJ4Xu8.png

A couple of pictures of Life King Zaselim, the main character from my Novel "The Forbidden Love" i am writing

ioJeEQuH61YRD.pngibwR8npsoIzE68.pngibelEvlU6e2lDI.png