ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

Just want to say that your body mods are amazing. Everything about them just speaks to me :D. Any chance you will be adding armpit hair for your chml and t-mother bodies? They already have the most amazing bush, and i think some nice armpit hair would complement it nicely.

So I've been downloading lots of new attractive followers and bathhouse mods and running a bunch of tests.  The way I have it set up now, the followers would use the ZGGBCH body when clothed but some of the custom followers would revert back to their original, non-curvy bodies when disrobing and it was annoying me.  Another problem was that some of the textures that came with these custom followers either had a missing hip texture or the texture stretched in a manner in which the nipples on the skin texture didn't line up with the nipple area on the body mesh.

Using your original texture files, I've begun to fix my own game, I've begun converting the textures for certain custom followers to replace their default custom skins to fit the ZGGBCH body mesh without any hip gaps, off-center nipples or neck seams/head discolorations (the head discoloration is a problem that can appear when trying to set NPC weight to 100 via the console).  Some of the conversions were really straight forward.  A few others will take time because there are custom features like makeup, tattoos, freckles, scars, etc.  I've done a few conversions of tattooed followers and the transition is seamless, so the results should be pretty good.  It's my intention to create custom skins that fit all custom followers and have a few different body variations between my followers to give them more variety, rather than using one mesh/one texture to apply to all my female followers.There is some trial and error required to get some of these right, but once I'm done, I'll upload the ZGGBCH texture conversions to Lovers Lab with links to the original files for the followers I can get permission to share their textures.  Some of the followers I use are Nexus-exclusives, so I'll probably just have to keep those custom textures I've made to myself.

Followers I'm currently working on converting and their authors:

FINISHED:
Hancock (XuNianA)
Sha (YuiH)
Emily (YuiH)

IN PROGRESS:
Alexandra (Sharky Borror)
Akassya van Askard (Queenieangel)
Ambriel (Excelsior2000)
Angelynaa Ang (Queenieangel)
Angie A (Queenieangel)
Anna Valerious (FalmerBane)
Ashley (kumiho)
Aurora (VRDaphni-VRApollo)
Beui (Exoshinoizme)
Bleedhan (eamico)
Brylena (Beans revision)
Calista Summerstar (FalmerBane)
Calypso (eamico)
Chantelle Le Direnni (Sandraniks)
Ciceria (YuiH)
Dawn (Krooman)
Eola (Bambii "Eola the Lovely Cannibal" revision)
Fabulous Followers - 5 Breton Girls (Natilde)
Fabulous Followers - 5 Nord Girls (Natilde)
Filauria (YuiH)
Gabby the Cute Pastry Chef (squ1g9y)
Hearthfire Girls (Dragonfire12)
Jenassa (rxlx22 revision)
Illia (YellowPaint revision)
Mjoll the Lioness (rxlx22 revision)
Julianna Beauchamt (Sandraniks)
Juliette (Natilde)
Khorah Orc Companion (Akhorahil666)
Latoya Lath (Queenieangel)
Liliath (crowtrobot)
Lunari Sisters - Arinya and Lanteia (KingUggi)
Marianna M (Queenieangel)
Maya Moonheart (Gameomat)
Melissa de Camlorn (Sandraniks)
Morannon (Sandraniks)
Morella the Cursed (FalmerBane)
Morgana (Sandraniks)
Nathaly Nomercy (Queenieangel)
Otrera, Greek Goddess of the Amazons (FalmerBane)
Penelope Poe (Queenieangel)
Shanya (eamico)
Sharwyn (eamico)
Selene (FalmerBane)
Sonya (Sandraniks)

Soriana (BravoOskar)
Sura, the Lioness of Persia (FalmerBane)
Tarya Stormborn (Sandraniks)
Two Cute Girl Companions - Ashlin & Celina (Broliii)
Vampire Eileen (ZReincarnation)
Victoria Velina the Dark Mage (Choco2114)
Xandria, Vampire Huntress (Sandraniks)

So I've been downloading lots of new attractive followers and bathhouse mods and running a bunch of tests.  The way I have it set up now, the followers would use the ZGGBCH body when clothed but some of the custom followers would revert back to their original, non-curvy bodies when disrobing and it was annoying me.  Another problem was that some of the textures that came with these custom followers either had a missing hip texture or the texture stretched in a manner in which the nipples on the skin texture didn't line up with the nipple area on the body mesh.

Using your original texture files, I've begun to fix my own game, I've begun converting the textures for certain custom followers to replace their default custom skins to fit the ZGGBCH body mesh without any hip gaps, off-center nipples or neck seams/head discolorations (the head discoloration is a problem that can appear when trying to set NPC weight to 100 via the console).  Some of the conversions were really straight forward.  A few others will take time because there are custom features like makeup, tattoos, freckles, scars, etc.  I've done a few conversions of tattooed followers and the transition is seamless, so the results should be pretty good.  It's my intention to create custom skins that fit all custom followers and have a few different body variations between my followers to give them more variety, rather than using one mesh/one texture to apply to all my female followers.There is some trial and error required to get some of these right, but once I'm done, I'll upload the ZGGBCH texture conversions to Lovers Lab with links to the original files for the followers I can get permission to share their textures.  Some of the followers I use are Nexus-exclusives, so I'll probably just have to keep those custom textures I've made to myself.

Followers I'm currently working on converting and their authors:

FINISHED:

Hancock (XuNianA)

Sha (YuiH)

Emily (YuiH)

IN PROGRESS:

Alexandra (Sharky Borror)

Akassya van Askard (Queenieangel)

Ambriel (Excelsior2000)

Angelynaa Ang (Queenieangel)

Angie A (Queenieangel)

Anna Valerious (FalmerBane)

Ashley (kumiho)

Aurora (VRDaphni-VRApollo)

Beui (Exoshinoizme)

Bleedhan (eamico)

Brylena (Beans revision)

Calista Summerstar (FalmerBane)

Calypso (eamico)

Chantelle Le Direnni (Sandraniks)

Ciceria (YuiH)

Dawn (Krooman)

Eola (Bambii "Eola the Lovely Cannibal" revision)

Fabulous Followers - 5 Breton Girls (Natilde)

Fabulous Followers - 5 Nord Girls (Natilde)

Filauria (YuiH)

Gabby the Cute Pastry Chef (squ1g9y)

Hearthfire Girls (Dragonfire12)

Jenassa (rxlx22 revision)

Illia (YellowPaint revision)

Mjoll the Lioness (rxlx22 revision)

Julianna Beauchamt (Sandraniks)

Juliette (Natilde)

Khorah Orc Companion (Akhorahil666)

Latoya Lath (Queenieangel)

Liliath (crowtrobot)

Lunari Sisters - Arinya and Lanteia (KingUggi)

Marianna M (Queenieangel)

Maya Moonheart (Gameomat)

Melissa de Camlorn (Sandraniks)

Morannon (Sandraniks)

Morella the Cursed (FalmerBane)

Morgana (Sandraniks)

Nathaly Nomercy (Queenieangel)

Otrera, Greek Goddess of the Amazons (FalmerBane)

Penelope Poe (Queenieangel)

Shanya (eamico)

Sharwyn (eamico)

Selene (FalmerBane)

Sonya (Sandraniks)

Soriana (BravoOskar)

Sura, the Lioness of Persia (FalmerBane)

Tarya Stormborn (Sandraniks)

Two Cute Girl Companions - Ashlin & Celina (Broliii)

Vampire Eileen (ZReincarnation)

Victoria Velina the Dark Mage (Choco2114)

Xandria, Vampire Huntress (Sandraniks)

nice, but plz do not post anything using my mod on nexus. if you did then plz remove it.

As i requested in the main posts to not share any of my content on anywhere else but loverslab specially not on nexus.

Thanks.

nice, but plz do not post anything using my mod on nexus. if you did then plz remove it.

As i requested in the main posts to not share any of my content on anywhere else but loverslab specially not on nexus.

Thanks.

No worries, man, I've read the rules on here.  I don't post anything to Nexus, I was just saying some of the original follower mods were mods I found on Nexus.  I haven't uploaded any files anywhere, my custom files only exist on my hard drive and I didn't intend to post anything on Nexus because most of the material is exclusive from this site.  I just posted the list of characters I'm converting textures for in case anyone else is using the mod and wanted to use them to override the original textures that don't work right.

ZGGBCH is the only "big booty" mod I've used that gets the female lower body with the right proportions I want while still having big breasts as well.  The only other mod I've used that let me create "shot girl" style booties is CBBE with custom Bodyslide presets, but the shape and movement look all wrong with Bodyslide.  I figured out how to edit the textures in Photoshop pretty quickly, but I don't have 3dsmax so I'm clueless when it comes to armor/clothing edits.

I've included some pictures of some of the members of my Booty Brigade below.  :) 

post-157660-0-48143000-1404779638_thumb.jpgpost-157660-0-23701000-1404779656_thumb.jpgpost-157660-0-75843300-1404779676_thumb.jpgpost-157660-0-85380500-1404779700_thumb.jpgpost-157660-0-20680000-1404779721_thumb.jpgpost-157660-0-37395900-1404779737_thumb.jpgpost-157660-0-96784700-1404779750_thumb.jpgpost-157660-0-32031200-1404779776_thumb.jpgpost-157660-0-93092100-1404779803_thumb.jpgpost-157660-0-12626700-1404779856_thumb.jpgpost-157660-0-70526100-1404779871_thumb.jpgpost-157660-0-48154600-1404779889_thumb.jpgpost-157660-0-14983300-1404779910_thumb.jpgpost-157660-0-93615900-1404779927_thumb.jpgpost-157660-0-24667100-1404779947_thumb.jpgpost-157660-0-32271500-1404779970_thumb.jpg

Thanks.

No worries, man, I've read the rules on here.  I don't post anything to Nexus, I was just saying some of the original follower mods were mods I found on Nexus.  I haven't uploaded any files anywhere, my custom files only exist on my hard drive and I didn't intend to post anything on Nexus because most of the material is exclusive from this site.  I just posted the list of characters I'm converting textures for in case anyone else is using the mod and wanted to use them to override the original textures that don't work right.

ZGGBCH is the only "big booty" mod I've used that gets the female lower body with the right proportions I want while still having big breasts as well.  The only other mod I've used that let me create "shot girl" style booties is CBBE with custom Bodyslide presets, but the shape and movement look all wrong with Bodyslide.  I figured out how to edit the textures in Photoshop pretty quickly, but I don't have 3dsmax so I'm clueless when it comes to armor/clothing edits.

Thanks.

I downloaded a real girls textures conversion for cbbe and chsbhc (for my ZGGB-T Series and ZGGB-CH.CHML) and both conversion are very good.

@Everyone

Made a 2nd original armor for CHML (actually its a conversion from my ZGGB-T_Mother's Original Armor so in a way its still the Original Armor just added penis section in CHML) and its called Metal Mother's Catsuit Armor. I only missed one thing from the actual (ZGGB-T_Mother's) version, Chains around the body. Usually metal doesn't move with breasts and butt in real life but i added tbbp and hdt in it for fun lol..(Comes with 2 versions and 2 colors, black_Blue(Called Mother Version) and Silver_Grey)

Will upload the pics of the armor tomorrow.

But for now for the general idea..

iW6cTxknsR3oc.pngiS7MEBc35AUYf.png

@ianmagus

do know how to edit or add entries hdt xml file for the belly physcis?

No, I don't...when I saw that there were some belly physics options with SOS I was interested, but there's still a lot of the programming for customizing things I haven't had the time to learn yet.  I'd definitely be interested in seeing those options be available for this mesh, though.

For the textures, I initially started with your real girls texture conversion, which I do really like.  Another texture I really liked is the Aureolean texture with the massive areolas, so I subtly blended the areola from that texture to give the area around the nipple a bit more coloring.  Among the 80-90 follower mods I have, there are a wide variety of textures and meshes, so what I've been doing is taking your base ZGGBCH real girls conversion with my areola edit and then opening that along with the original follower texture.  From there I alter the hue, saturation and brightness on the ZGGBCH texture to match the original one.  If there are any other unique marks on that follower's custom texture, like tattoos or scars, I copy the original skin and use a layer mask to place those custom markings on the hue/saturation-edited ZGGBCH texture.  That way I keep your original texture that fits the body mesh while keeping the custom marks for that unique follower.

The one thing I'm trying to figure out is if I can find a way to use different colors of the pubic hair you included that will match each follower's own hair.  Right now I have the black hair as the female default.  I tried placing the blond file in one of the blond follower's folders, but it didn't override the black version.  I've only tried it once, though, so I might be able to figure it out.

@ianmagus

do know how to edit or add entries hdt xml file for the belly physcis?

No, I don't...when I saw that there were some belly physics options with SOS I was interested, but there's still a lot of the programming for customizing things I haven't had the time to learn yet.  I'd definitely be interested in seeing those options be available for this mesh, though.

For the textures, I initially started with your real girls texture conversion, which I do really like.  Another texture I really liked is the Aureolean texture with the massive areolas, so I subtly blended the areola from that texture to give the area around the nipple a bit more coloring.  Among the 80-90 follower mods I have, there are a wide variety of textures and meshes, so what I've been doing is taking your base ZGGBCH real girls conversion with my areola edit and then opening that along with the original follower texture.  From there I alter the hue, saturation and brightness on the ZGGBCH texture to match the original one.  If there are any other unique marks on that follower's custom texture, like tattoos or scars, I copy the original skin and use a layer mask to place those custom markings on the hue/saturation-edited ZGGBCH texture.  That way I keep your original texture that fits the body mesh while keeping the custom marks for that unique follower.

The one thing I'm trying to figure out is if I can find a way to use different colors of the pubic hair you included that will match each follower's own hair.  Right now I have the black hair as the female default.  I tried placing the blond file in one of the blond follower's folders, but it didn't override the black version.  I've only tried it once, though, so I might be able to figure it out.

Non of the body textures are mine, and the textures with ZGGB_CH are not real girls textures but human argonian textures.

Previously i was just that i downloaded the real girl textures conversion and checked them and it looked alomost perfect as shown in the pic i posted up.

Front one is ZGGB-CHML(using chsbhc based textures) and back one is ZGGB-TM (using CBBE based textures), both are real girl textures.

For the pubic hairs, you will have to make a duplicate of your desired outfit and rename it (e.g outfit_Blond pubic) then open the esp file CK and make a duplicate entry of that outfit and (rename it as well with blond pubic hair in it) direct the path to that newly duplicated nif file and then save the esp. then open the duplicated file in nifskope and change the texture entry of the pubic hair to the one you want (ofcourse you will have to change the pubic color name as well like for blond pubic_Blond_d.dds) and the save it.

Then in game you will have to get that outfit by console command and then give it to your blond follower.

If you want ant other color which in not included in the mod, then import the pubic_d.dds file of any color in photoshop (or the tool you use which supports dds files) change the color and then save it as a dds file. For photoshop you need the dds plugin from nvidia to save the dds file.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is your mod compatible with custom races mod?

I tried to install it to my custom redguard and i get a ctd when trying to undress.

It works perfectly otherwise with vanilla races, good job man.

Just a little glitch on the boobs with hdt, also any chance you convert some vanilla armors?

Is your mod compatible with custom races mod?

I tried to install it to my custom redguard and i get a ctd when trying to undress.

It works perfectly otherwise with vanilla races, good job man.

Just a little glitch on the boobs with hdt, also any chance you convert some vanilla armors?

works fine for ,me, i am using ningheim race.

give me the link of the race you are using so i can check it myself.

I'm having a rather odd problem with the armor, its not letting me equip any of the chest pieces for some reason.

if you are using Devious Devices it force you to equip an item which share the same slot so you can't equip the tops, it was slot 60 I believe, you can change that in Devious Devices MCM menu under devices underneath and change the item hinder slot, though that might conflict with other parts of the armors :o

if you are not using Devious Devices then no idea ! 

Is this still being worked on?

the body itself is compete, working on armors. My hdtv's died on me more than a week ago and right now i dont have anything for the display and because of that i havent been able to continue my work on armors.

Tomorrow I will go to the workshop to get my hdtv repaired, we had a full week holidays this year on Eid..

the body itself is compete, working on armors. My hdtv's died on me more than a week ago and right now i dont have anything for the display and because of that i havent been able to continue my work on armors.

Tomorrow I will go to the workshop to get my hdtv repaired, we had a full week holidays this year on Eid..

Ah sweet. Thank's for the reply too! Good luck with that hdtv though, I remeber mine dying and people said it couldn't be repaired. It eventually did after 2 weeks at another company, but still.

Ah sweet. Thank's for the reply too! Good luck with that hdtv though, I remeber mine dying and people said it couldn't be repaired. It eventually did after 2 weeks at another company, but still.

it is a 2nd time for my hdtv, same thing happened to me a year and half ago. Mine got repaired in half hour, costed me 20 $. something on the power board got burned so they replaced them.

hey
i installed all the required mods that i need to run this one

Sos
Xp^32
HDT HighHeels system
CHSBHC Body < i instaled this mode then Zaselim's gaya Gei mod

but i only get a messed up body "Hands and Feet looks fine but the body is so small and centred in the middle it's not linked to the other parts" 
is there a specific race to work with this mod ? what did i miss ?
help please & thanks