ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

ass hair?

yeah as a shemale i wanted the body to have a bit of male traits so i gave it hairs above the butt and below the waist line. I wanted to make a different setting for the butt hairs compared to my ZGGB-T_AMAZON Series (Amazon, Amazon Queen and Amazon Queen_NB). My sig have Gaya in her ZGGB-T_Amazon Queen NB state..(in NB state Gaya's breasts shrinks and gave her a bigger upper body like bigger arms wide shoulder and upper back with more wider waist, her pubic hairs grow more goes round the back to lower part of the butt in all Amazon state).

with ZGGB-CH i was also working on new ZGGB-T Version called MOTHER which is finished now make a series having.

(A bit of background story related to the bodies i made){In my Sig: ZGGB-T_AmazonQueen_NB)

ZGGB-T is my private body mod series only for my character Gaya Titania Gei, except the Master and the Knight version. 

ZGGB-T (original version, normal state)

ZGGB-T_Awakened (Same as original in shape, gets infinite life, immortal, tattoos appears on the body)

ZGGB-T_SAGE(lower body becomes bigger than original, have its own tattoos, Obsolete)

ZGGB_T_MASTER (Huge body, giant, only for one npc follower, a master who taught Gaya the amazon state)

ZGGB-T_KNIGHT (a body in between tje origianl zggbt and zggt amazon queen nb, only for 4 npc followers, are the knights of Life King Zaselim)

ZGGB-T_AMAZON (Gaya's another transformation state makes her body bigger than her normal (zggbt) state. breasts, butt and thigh becomes bigger, nipple size increases and shoots deadly acid, also gets more muscles sometimes)

ZGGB-T_AMAZON_Queen (same as amazon state but breasts grows more and shoots more deadly acid and venom )

ZGGB-T_AMAZON_Queen_NB (In Gaya's this state her Amazon body changes, breasts shrink to flatness, the upper body grows(arms and shoulders becomes bigger, shoulders, chest and waist becomes more wider). Also gives her stronger body, the power to break anything and lightening speed)

ZGGB-T_SAGE NEW (In this state Gaya's Butt gets bigger, also has the same tattoos from the previously obsolete Sage body, this transformation gives Gaya more sense of things around her (gets power and spiritual boost from the nature and becomes more stronger than her Awakened state temporarily)

ZGGB-T_AMAZON_QUEEN_NB_SAGE (In ZGGB-T_AMAZON_Queen_NB state Gaya gers power from nature same as ZGGb-T_Sage New also her lower body grows more bigger (temporarily))

ZGGB-T_MOTHER (The lower body from waist to calves becomes bigger and wider than Original ZGGB_T / Normal State and Awakened state, this transformations makes her completely awakened (her true form) gives her all the knowledge of the Universe makes her True Immortal a bit close to the Life King Level (The only one true Immortal Being created by the GOD, the most power being in the Universe after GOD)(Her Husband and True Love)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZGGB-CH (made this for Life King and Gaya's Twin Daughters) 

ZGGB-CHML (made this body for Life King and Gaya's unique Daughter/Son, its transgender, a female body with the Male traits like penis and butt pubic hairs) 

ZGGB-R ( The clone of Gaya made to kill Gaya, which turned Evil now she wants to take revenge on the world and Gaya, being the clone of Gaya She also has the same feelings toward Life King) 

ZGGB-R2-U (Gaya's Clone from another Dimension made to kill Gaya, She also seeks Her own self (ZGGB-R) from the actual dimension to destroy her as well because she's evil. Also Loves Life King)

Both clones call Gaya Big SIS and will eventually give up their mission to live with Gaya and Life King as Life King's 2nd and Third Wives   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZGGB-CHML Original Armor

added shoes and gauntlet

ibuOf1xDeJ4Xu8.png

A couple of pictures of Life King Zaselim, the main character from my Novel "The Forbidden Love" i am writing

ioJeEQuH61YRD.pngibwR8npsoIzE68.pngibelEvlU6e2lDI.png

"nipple size increases and shoots deadly acid"

um...ouch? :o

Lol no offense but the introduction page is way too fucking complicated.

you should ssee the original page..

Oh Jezus dont get me started on the original page!

Actually i never thought I will become too lengthy when i first made the Topic, that is why this i made 5 post (1 for the intro, 2,3rd for CH-CHML body and armors, 4th for R2 and 5th got R body and still its complicated lol, let me know the complicated part so i can sort it out.

Lol no offense but the introduction page is way too fucking complicated.

you should ssee the original page..

Oh Jezus dont get me started on the original page!

Actually i never thought I will become too lengthy when i first made the Topic, that is why this i made 5 post (1 for the intro, 2,3rd for CH-CHML body and armors, 4th for R2 and 5th got R body and still its complicated lol, let me know the complicated part so i can sort it out.

This one isn't complicated at all, you just gotta know where to look, if you just skip over and barely read any of it you dont even have the right to comment that the introduction page is 'way too fucking' complicated

I can't seem to download the morpher tool.. Is the link still working?

Other than that, the mod looks amazing!  :D

I think the site multiupload.nl has been shutdown and because of that all the multiupload links are down.

I am out of city because of my job so I will re post the missing link when I'll get back.

I'll really appreciate if some one will upload the down multiupload links who don't have the mirror link.

Update: After doing some more research on meshes and textures, I found a short term fix for anyone that wants to use the mod for their NPCs without the screwy lines.  Anyone that wants to be able to undo this should make a backup copy of their "femalebody_0.nif" file first.  After that, delete "femalebody_0.nif" in the character assets folder, make a duplicate of "femalebody_1.nif", and rename the duplicate to "femalebody_0.nif".  All female NPCs will have the exact same body type...the drawback is there is no character variation aside from faces and skins, but it will get rid of the faulty body meshes for NPCs. :)

Yeah you can also do that, but there is one draw back in this method as well, the npcs whom have the weight in between will have neck seam issue because there is only one femalehead.nif no 0 and 1 so when the weight decreases so as the neck. And as said in this case you will have neck seam if the npc's weight is less than 1.0.

I still recommend to use ZGGB-CHbody as a player or custom follower with maximum weight set. Use ZGGB-R2-U or ZGGB-R for the npc instead if you want to use ZGGB style shape for npcs or use any other body mod for npcs/default.

My solution to that problem has been to equip the NPCs with the armor conversions that have clothing that covers the neck.  On some custom, user-created NPCs there is a texture missing around the hips, but I just have those NPCs wear the Daywalker armor, which covers up the hip seam.  At the moment, the only armor conversion that doesn't work for all NPCs when I duplicate the body maps is the Sexy Evening Dress.  Some results:

post-157660-0-38687700-1402707711_thumb.jpgpost-157660-0-92540000-1402707729_thumb.jpgpost-157660-0-22864900-1402707747_thumb.jpg

Update: After doing some more research on meshes and textures, I found a short term fix for anyone that wants to use the mod for their NPCs without the screwy lines.  Anyone that wants to be able to undo this should make a backup copy of their "femalebody_0.nif" file first.  After that, delete "femalebody_0.nif" in the character assets folder, make a duplicate of "femalebody_1.nif", and rename the duplicate to "femalebody_0.nif".  All female NPCs will have the exact same body type...the drawback is there is no character variation aside from faces and skins, but it will get rid of the faulty body meshes for NPCs. :)

Yeah you can also do that, but there is one draw back in this method as well, the npcs whom have the weight in between will have neck seam issue because there is only one femalehead.nif no 0 and 1 so when the weight decreases so as the neck. And as said in this case you will have neck seam if the npc's weight is less than 1.0.

I still recommend to use ZGGB-CHbody as a player or custom follower with maximum weight set. Use ZGGB-R2-U or ZGGB-R for the npc instead if you want to use ZGGB style shape for npcs or use any other body mod for npcs/default.

My solution to that problem has been to equip the NPCs with the armor conversions that have clothing that covers the neck.  On some custom, user-created NPCs there is a texture missing around the hips, but I just have those NPCs wear the Daywalker armor, which covers up the hip seam.  At the moment, the only armor conversion that doesn't work for all NPCs when I duplicate the body maps is the Sexy Evening Dress.  Some results:

or u can make the npc weight to 100 by using ( setnpcweight 100 ).

open the console, select the npc then enter the above command without the brackets, the will make the npc weight to 100 aand the neck seam will go away but face color will become a bit darker so enter the command (disable) then (enable) while selecting the npc.

or

if you are using custom npc then u can change its weight to max in creation kit.

open creation kit, in data option select skyrim.esm by left double clicking then find the follower esp file and select it with right double clicking as active file. select no for every msg that comes after that.

when the files are loaded completely then on the left side select actor then type your followers name on the search bar and when it appears on the right window open it by left double clicking then it will open the follower window.

in the first section you can set the npc weight from 0 to 100 so set it too 100 then close the window by clicking on the ok button.

then save the file and close the creation kit. now your npc is set to max weight and will not have any neck seam when you equip zggb ch armors..

You probably get asked this alot, but any ETA for CHML?

i am out of city on a job and its been a month or so, dont know how much will i be out. i'll resume the work on chml when i'll get back home..

so cant say anything about the ETA..SORRY

I don't think you're intentionally trying to get us to download malware but these Multiupload links from the first posts seem like malware or adware to me.

the multiupload site is closed and so are the links. its not adware/malware..

hey Zaselim, any updates? :)

came home last night, I will start working on both ch and chml from sunday in my free time.

sorry..its just i have been very busy these two month..

No worries everyone gotta make a living :)

Did you get your new PC yet?

I'm excited because my laptop now runs skyrim with full realvision ENB (Fantasy NOVA ENB) settings, the game looks MUCH better than before, this 6GBof Vram comes in handy!

I'm waiting for the CHML variant so I can decide on which one to settle down with and convert some armores.

came home last night, I will start working on both ch and chml from sunday in my free time.

I'm excited because my laptop now runs skyrim with full realvision ENB (Fantasy NOVA ENB) settings, the game looks MUCH better than before, this 6GBof Vram comes in handy!

I'm waiting for the CHML variant so I can decide on which one to settle down with and convert some armores.

not yet, waiting for gtx 880 and ddr4 ram...

When DDR4 ram comes out I will get that new nvidia with it as well.

GTX 880m (for the latops) has been released a couple of months ago or may be 3...

i read some where that the DDR4 Ram may release in Q4 2014, same for gtx880 desktop version. i read that there will be 2 versions of gtx880. one with 8gb vram and one with 4gb, i want the 8gb version so i can do next gen gaming for atleast 3-4 years..I just hope that its not just a rumor because with nivida's price tag the 4gb version wil'  not worth buying for me because compare to gtx780 it will only be 25-30% better...I think!

GTX 880m (for the latops) has been released a couple of months ago or may be 3...

i read some where that the DDR4 Ram may release in Q4 2014, same for gtx880 desktop version. i read that there will be 2 versions of gtx880. one with 8gb vram and one with 4gb, i want the 8gb version so i can do next gen gaming for atleast 3-4 years..I just hope that its not just a rumor because with nivida's price tag the 4gb version wil'  not worth buying for me because compare to gtx780 it will only be 25-30% better...I think!

As I told you, I already got the GTX 870m with 6GB GDDR5 VRAM, the 880m got 8GB of GDDR5 VRAM, I maxed out skyrim and watch dogs. FF14 and BF4 I run them at full settings too.

The desktop GTX 880 and GTX 870 will come out later with 8GB and 6GB VRAM resoectively, they should however cost a lot of money $$$$$.