ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

Sorry sir

I have a question

How to use  or mix and  match 3d pubic hair  on this body  or another body

I have program nifskope  on my  computer  or use  another program 

sorry my english is poor

didn't understand what you mean..

1.do you want to change the color of the pubic hairs?

2.do you want to remove the hairs?

3.or do you want them to add on another body of your likness?

yer sir

i want them to add on another body

ex.

i open zggb ch body   on nifkope     and    copy  and past  branch   pubic hair to zggb r or ru

i dont know  to make it foward      because   pubic hair  don t   mashing on  the body

please  tell me   how make  to them

sorry my english is very poor

Neither of the download links work for me, I tried the main one and it just sits there stuck on starting doing absolutely nothing, and the mirror is just broken and doesnt open up to anything.

It's a shame because I find this body quite appealing. I guess I'll just have to stick with the manga body.

Sorry sir

I have a question

sorry my english is poor

yer sir

ex.

i open zggb ch body   on nifkope     and    copy  and past  branch   pubic hair to zggb r or ru

i dont know  to make it foward      because   pubic hair  don t   mashing on  the body

technically it will not work properly, what will happen is..

there is a big difference between both ZGGB CH and R2 and when you add the pubic hairs through nifskope then they might not even touch the body and will hang in the air.

why? because the CH body is bigger than R2 body and the area from belly to vagina is in outward shape than R2 body. if you add the pubic hairs on R2 body they will not be placed on the belly and vice versa. there will be a gap between skin and hairs.

And there is also the skin modifier issue you may get. So the actual method to do is by importing the R2 body in 3ds max or blender with skeletons and then import the CH body without the skeletons and then remove the CH body without the pubic hairs and then edit the pubic hairs to set them on R2 body. Then skin modifier stuff and then export. And after exporting it there will come the nifskope method.

but if still want to do it by nifskope only then open the CH body in nifskope and then right click on the pubic hairs(not the bslighshader property but the main entry) and copy branch and then open another window of nifskope and right click on the 'root' and click on paste branch. do the same with other pubic hairs. You will also need to change their names after addidng them to R2 body.

Neither of the download links work for me, I tried the main one and it just sits there stuck on starting doing absolutely nothing, and the mirror is just broken and doesnt open up to anything.

It's a shame because I find this body quite appealing. I guess I'll just have to stick with the manga body.

whick link is not working for you?

The Main one for some reason the Mega one

I've never had any issues with that site before so im not really sure why its deciding to not work on me this time.

And the mirror link just takes me to a broken page :(

Sorry sir

I have a question

sorry my english is poor

yer sir

ex.

there is a big difference between both ZGGB CH and R2 and when you add the pubic hairs through nifskope then they might not even touch the body and will hang in the air.

why? because the CH body is bigger than R2 body and the area from belly to vagina is in outward shape than R2 body. if you add the pubic hairs on R2 body they will not be placed on the belly and vice versa. there will be a gap between skin and hairs.

And there is also the skin modifier issue you may get. So the actual method to do is by importing the R2 body in 3ds max or blender with skeletons and then import the CH body without the skeletons and then remove the CH body without the pubic hairs and then edit the pubic hairs to set them on R2 body. Then skin modifier stuff and then export. And after exporting it there will come the nifskope method.

but if still want to do it by nifskope only then open the CH body in nifskope and then right click on the pubic hairs(not the bslighshader property but the main entry) and copy branch and then open another window of nifskope and right click on the 'root' and click on paste branch. do the same with other pubic hairs. You will also need to change their names after addidng them to R2 body.

thank you very  much for  answer :heart: :heart: :heart:

and  thank you so much for the best body

I Killed Monsters With The Big Butt.... :shy:

I've never had any issues with that site before so im not really sure why its deciding to not work on me this time.

what i meant is for which body, zggb ch, zggb r2 or zggb r?

Sorry sir

I have a question

sorry my english is poor

yer sir

ex.

thank you very  much for  answer :heart: :heart: :heart:

and  thank you so much for the best body

I Killed Monsters With The Big Butt.... :shy:

Thanks for liking it..

what i meant is for which body, zggb ch, zggb r2 or zggb r?

ZGGB CH body mod mirror link updated

Hello everyone,
I installed the body ZGGB R. I need a great help to get the armor through the console.
the command "help zggbr" returns the following items:
HDPT: ZGGBRHeadHP (8f000d6a) 'ZGGBRHeadHP'
HDPT: ZGGBRiBrownHP (8f00183a) 'ZGGBRiBrownHP'
HDPT: ZGGBRiEyesHP (8f00183a) 'ZGGBRiEyesHP'
QUST: CO3AelaRadiantKickerZGGBR (3,601,026th) "
QUST: ZGGBRRaceController (8f0012d2) 'ZGGBRRaceController'
usage: help <matchstring> <filter>
filter: 0-to-1 function, 2-settings, 3-globals, 4-other forms
I tried to type "player.additem 8f000d6a 1" and other variations, but I get nothing.
at this point I'm stuck.
someone, very patient, could you please teach me, in an elementary way, how to use console commands to armor.
Thanks in advance.

obviously I am stepping stone to compliment the author of this wonderful work and for
Thank you for sharing it.

Hello everyone,

I installed the body ZGGB R. I need a great help to get the armor through the console.

I tried to type "player.additem 8f000d6a 1" and other variations, but I get nothing.

at this point I'm stuck.

someone, very patient, could you please teach me, in an elementary way, how to use console commands to armor.

Thanks in advance.

obviously I am stepping stone to compliment the author of this wonderful work and for

did u install the armors?

Hello everyone,

at this point I'm stuck.

Thanks in advance.

hello zaselim,

I installed everything in this order:

1 Install Main Armor Update.

2 Install Inpor Armor.

3 Correct Path Meshes.

4 Lingerie Pack

5:11 Armor Pack Update. I redid a WinRAR file with the correct path [skyrim \ data \ textures \ ZGGB-R \]

nevertheless, armors are available at the forge but do not have the texture.

I may have missed a few step of the installation. I would try to reinstall everything knowing how to have armor via console to quickly check if everything works.

Thank you for your attention.

ps. forgive my bad English google, hope it is understandable

Hello everyone,

at this point I'm stuck.

Thanks in advance.

hello zaselim,

I installed everything in this order:

1 Install Main Armor Update.

2 Install Inpor Armor.

3 Correct Path Meshes.

4 Lingerie Pack

5:11 Armor Pack Update. I redid a WinRAR file with the correct path [skyrim \ data \ textures \ ZGGB-R \]

nevertheless, armors are available at the forge but do not have the texture.

I may have missed a few step of the installation. I would try to reinstall everything knowing how to have armor via console to quickly check if everything works.

Thank you for your attention.

ps. forgive my bad English google, hope it is understandable

you can't get the armors at forge, the only way to get them is via console by entering the console command.

help zggbr

you can scroll the console window up and down by press the page up and down key from your keyboard.

post-157660-0-89471300-1411183578_thumb.jpg

Here's the link to the file pack.

https://www.firedrive.com/file/E336FC0C6DF48223

Includes my current custom textures, modified .ESP files to include custom pubic hair updates to the Daywalker, Evil Rose, Lich King, Sexy Jeans, Skimpy Assassin and Velveteen armor sets and the accompanying custom meshes, and modified .NIF files for a variety of different body meshes with more pubic hair color options.  I omitted the redundant texture files that normally come with the armor mods so I could reduce the file size of the entire pack...keep in mind that the original texture files must be present for the new armors to work.  Also includes multiple other custom texture files, for different skin tones and varying levels of muscularity.  Mix and match to create your own.

Install all these files manually into the appropriate folders and manually overwrite the .ESP files in your regular Data folder if you'd like to use those armors with additional color variations.

PUBIC HAIR MESH VARIANTS:

Blonde

Blue

Brown

Ginger

Gray

Green

Orange

Pink

Purple

Red

White

Yellow

For optimal ease of use and to reduce overall file size when using custom pubic meshes with a wide variety of followers, all pubic hair shades should be installed in the primary "Data/textures/actors/character/female" folder.  All included .NIF files reference that folder.

If you'd like to alter the color of the pubic hair to a different shade in that color, just open the texture file in an editing suite such as Photoshop (if you have the plugin for editing .DDS files), change the tint to your preference and save.

To try out various color schemes for the default body or a custom follower's body, just drag and drop the appropriate .NIF files for you preferred color from the "Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets" section of the custom pack

ARMOR MODIFICATIONS:

Daywalker bodysuit with Yellow pubes

Blue Jeans Daywalker bodysuit with Brown pubes

Evil Rose thong with Ginger pubes

Sexy Jeans pants with Brown pubes

Lich King thong with Brown pubes

Lich King thong with Yellow pubes

Skimpy Assassin thong with Brown pubes

Skimpy Assassin thong with Orange pubes

Skimpy Assassin thong with Yellow pubes

Velveteen thong with Brown pubes

Velveteen thong with Green pubes

Velveteen thong with Purple pubes

Velveteen thong with Red pubes

Velveteen thong with Yellow pubes

These files are totally optional.  You can install them if you have custom followers and you'd like their custom pubic hair color to continue to show when they wear armor.  For the updated, modified additional armors to appear and work correctly, replace your old .ESPs in the "Data" folder with the new ones included in the pack.

To get the armors in game, use "help" in the console command to find the armor you want, then do a player.additem using the corresponding code (the armor will be listed as a variant of the original file...like "Skimpy Assassin Thong Yellow").

Assuming the pubic hair textures, body mesh files and armor mesh files are all correctly installed, the pubic hair on the armor will appear as the color listed, regardless of the default pubic hair color or a custom pubic hair setting.  For instance, a vanilla follower with default black pubic hair (or a custom follower with custom brown pubic hair) will have yellow pubic hair when "Skimpy Assassin Thong Yellow" is equipped or ginger pubic hair if "Evil Rose Thong Ginger" is equipped, but will revert back to their default color again when the armor is removed.

---

Let me know if there are any problems.  Due to the weighting, I've had a wide variety of results with seams.  Depending on certain ENB /SweetFX settings that sharpen edges, some seams appear while they may disappear when the same settings are bypassed.  My current custom texture is a blend of many of my favorite textures and the result of many nights of editing.  Until I can get it seamless, it's still a work in progress, but this mod has certain issues with in-game weighting that cause it to be unpredictable with characters and followers whose weight is not set to 1.

attachicon.gifDatAss.jpg

Includes my current custom textures, modified .ESP files to include custom pubic hair updates to the Daywalker, Evil Rose, Lich King, Sexy Jeans, Skimpy Assassin and Velveteen armor sets and the accompanying custom meshes, and modified .NIF files for a variety of different body meshes with more pubic hair color options.  I omitted the redundant texture files that normally come with the armor mods so I could reduce the file size of the entire pack...keep in mind that the original texture files must be present for the new armors to work.  Also includes multiple other custom texture files, for different skin tones and varying levels of muscularity.  Mix and match to create your own.

Install all these files manually into the appropriate folders and manually overwrite the .ESP files in your regular Data folder if you'd like to use those armors with additional color variations.

Blonde

Blue

Brown

Ginger

Gray

Green

Orange

Pink

Purple

Red

White

Yellow

For optimal ease of use and to reduce overall file size when using custom pubic meshes with a wide variety of followers, all pubic hair shades should be installed in the primary "Data/textures/actors/character/female" folder.  All included .NIF files reference that folder.

If you'd like to alter the color of the pubic hair to a different shade in that color, just open the texture file in an editing suite such as Photoshop (if you have the plugin for editing .DDS files), change the tint to your preference and save.

To try out various color schemes for the default body or a custom follower's body, just drag and drop the appropriate .NIF files for you preferred color from the "Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets" section of the custom pack

ARMOR MODIFICATIONS:

These files are totally optional.  You can install them if you have custom followers and you'd like their custom pubic hair color to continue to show when they wear armor.  For the updated, modified additional armors to appear and work correctly, replace your old .ESPs in the "Data" folder with the new ones included in the pack.

To get the armors in game, use "help" in the console command to find the armor you want, then do a player.additem using the corresponding code (the armor will be listed as a variant of the original file...like "Skimpy Assassin Thong Yellow").

Assuming the pubic hair textures, body mesh files and armor mesh files are all correctly installed, the pubic hair on the armor will appear as the color listed, regardless of the default pubic hair color or a custom pubic hair setting.  For instance, a vanilla follower with default black pubic hair (or a custom follower with custom brown pubic hair) will have yellow pubic hair when "Skimpy Assassin Thong Yellow" is equipped or ginger pubic hair if "Evil Rose Thong Ginger" is equipped, but will revert back to their default color again when the armor is removed.

---

Let me know if there are any problems.  Due to the weighting, I've had a wide variety of results with seams.  Depending on certain ENB /SweetFX settings that sharpen edges, some seams appear while they may disappear when the same settings are bypassed.  My current custom texture is a blend of many of my favorite textures and the result of many nights of editing.  Until I can get it seamless, it's still a work in progress, but this mod has certain issues with in-game weighting that cause it to be unpredictable with characters and followers whose weight is not set to 1.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you very much 

attachicon.gifDatAss.jpg

Blonde

Blue

Brown

Ginger

Gray

Green

Orange

Pink

Purple

Red

White

Yellow

ARMOR MODIFICATIONS:

---

thanks ianmagas, i will add it in the main post.

a question, how many skin textures you have added in this archive and can provide atleast one image for each skin texture variant? that'll be a great help.

attachicon.gifDatAss.jpg

Blonde

Blue

Brown

Ginger

Gray

Green

Orange

Pink

Purple

Red

White

Yellow

ARMOR MODIFICATIONS:

---

Got any cool HDT preset to share? :):heart:

Currently in the process of adding preview images to the pack, here are a few snaps of what some of the textures look like.  Due to the fact that some of these textures are converted from textures designed for other meshes (CBBE, UNP, 7B, ADEC), as well as other face and hand textures, some seams are more noticeable on certain texture sets than others.  I'm trying to fix that, but it's a trial and error process.  I'm not sure if it's the normal texture maps or the .MSN files which are causing the seams or if the seams are appearing due to the weight settings of certain followers.

Here are some previews:

Shot of the custom backside, custom texture from the front, freckles texture, milky texture, "Sailor" texture, "Badass" texture, buff texture, buff tattooed texture, petite (no muscles) texture, tattoo flawed texture, tight female texture, albino/vampire female texture.

post-157660-0-58500000-1411264770_thumb.jpg

post-157660-0-16536500-1411264780_thumb.jpg

post-157660-0-94354900-1411264791_thumb.jpg

post-157660-0-67429400-1411264805_thumb.jpg

post-157660-0-94176300-1411264819_thumb.jpg

post-157660-0-95818100-1411264831_thumb.jpg

post-157660-0-32819600-1411264841_thumb.jpg

post-157660-0-73520600-1411264851_thumb.jpg

post-157660-0-00249400-1411264861_thumb.jpg

post-157660-0-34972200-1411264867_thumb.jpg

post-157660-0-07027900-1411264880_thumb.jpg

post-157660-0-01465000-1411340107_thumb.jpg

Currently in the process of adding preview images to the pack, here are a few snaps of what some of the textures look like.  Due to the fact that some of these textures are converted from textures designed for other meshes (CBBE, UNP, 7B, ADEC), as well as other face and hand textures, some seams are more noticeable on certain texture sets than others.  I'm trying to fix that, but it's a trial and error process.  I'm not sure if it's the normal texture maps or the .MSN files which are causing the seams or if the seams are appearing due to the weight settings of certain followers.

Here are some previews:

Shot of the custom backside, custom texture from the front, freckles texture, milky texture, "Sailor" texture, "Badass" texture, buff texture, buff tattooed texture, petite (no muscles) texture, tattoo flawed texture, tight female texture.

thanks, these textures look good, did you fix the hands and feet seam as well? if so then can you share them?

Hi Zas... Have u tried http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58116/? Glorious pespiration ? It seems interesting, but it isnt compatible to any of your body mods I think.... also the texture is pretty awkward.... check it out and if there is a way to make it compatible I'd love u to make us know

the 3d wet effect works, i am using it in the video i posted earlier.

just use the cbbe version of femalebody_1_s.dds , femalehands_1_s.dds and femalehead_s.dds files.

the 's' file is for the wet effect.