top 10 best sex animation mods?

alienwarfighter

I don't know for sure what you are asking. Are you asking for mods that just add animations? If so I am not even sure there is 10 that add sex animations. Or are you asking about mods that use said sex animations as in what the 10 best sex mods are?

1. Why

2. don't

3. you

4. look

5. for

6. yourself

7. instead

8. of

9. being

10. lazy

well where do i begin looking?

lol seriously?

Edit:

You do realize there is a download section, and an index...right?  Oh wait...you didn't even bother checking the downloads...otherwise this wouldn't exist...

top 10 mods that add sex animations? hmm well I would list them like this from best to worse.

1.sexlab framework

2.sexlab framework

3.sexlab framework

4.sexlab framework

5.sexlab framework

6.sexlab framework

7.sexlab framework

8.sexlab framework

9.sexlab framework

10. can you guess? yes its sexlab framework

Well, in his defense :D

There are so many now it's easy to get lost in them all.  Some have come and gone and may not even be active any longer.  Hell, I could pull up page after page after PAGE of them and probably barely scratch the surface. 

"Best" is always subjective. Many people don't understand that and keep asking questions like this but the mods I find "best" are not the same mods that other people find "best" and even changing the gender of my PC means I will find a different set of "best" mods.

Only with a description of what the person asking the question hopes to see in the game can we even begin to guess at what might be "best" at meeting those expectations.

Do you mean mods that let you have sex aside from the basic framework ?

If you like a little bit of roleplay surrounding the sex I suggest either Romance, Submit or Defeat. If all you care about is the sex itself and no context for it, Matchmaker is pretty good for it.

Archived