b3lisario

How I do decrease the duration of the erection, I think 9 minutes is too long.  I want to decrease the timer.

I think that's not configurable. Edit the spell in Creation Kit

An update for the 2.05.010-BETA version

• Added new MCM option "Max schlong size". From 1 to 20, default 10
  • Fixed a bug where using dragon essence potions on NPCs through the dialogue option was not working beyond rank 10
Download: 2.05.010-BETA

I there ,

Just installed this new beta version as always, quiet place with no NPC's and installed fine, as this far didn't saw any issues on this version, however the upgrade message upon install of this version and load the saved game didn't pop out as in the previous versions.

Is it normal ???

Everything you're asking about is controlled by the Havok files (.\meshes\auxbones\SOS) and is probably possible as far as additional flaccid/erect stages. 

Good to hear.  I have developed a mod which, as an incidental bonus, includes the option to begin "thinking about sex" and this function induces a change over time to the arousal variable used by Sexlab Aroused.  The in-game result is a script-driven, bell-curve dictated change to the erection state.  Picture if you will going from flaccid to semi-erect over a span of 15 to 20 seconds (one can continue to use function for further enhancement to arousal).  The effect is decently true-to-life, except for the fact that the transitions between the 20 discrete states of erection are too blunt.  100 would be reasonably adequate to disguise the transitions, I think.  More would also permit some control over the curve which dictates the schlong's actual vertical position relative to the number on the erection slider.

What you're suggesting would freeze the schlong in the full erect stage, then assign a percentile rotation around the x-axis for the [gen01] bone for the erection slider.

Well, the x-axis and the z-axis; up down left right, based on the motions of the body of course.

Its certainly doable, but it would defeat the existing bend-up/down key assignments and would necessitate an overhaul to the MCM menu (maybe implement a key command to bring up a mini window for sliders?).

I don't follow how changing schlong physics would necessitate changes to key binds.  Maybe I did a poor job of outlining the target effect.  On a case by case basis:

Fully erect (slider at 100 on scale from 1-100), schlong is almost immune to physical interaction, but there remains some reasonable give at the base (so it doesn't look like an artificially rock-hard object as the body moves about).

Half erect (slider at 50), schlong much more susceptible to physical interaction at the base but still trends towards neutral like an arcade joystick.  Also some measure of flexibility in the other bones along the shaft.

Flaccid (slider at 1), schlong floats freely like it does currently, but physics updated to reflect existence of gravity, and modified temporally so physical responses seem less like it's underwater.

In essence, the physical "firmness" of 1) the base and 2) the other bones are dictated by the position of the erection slider, in smooth transitions, meaning for example that slider at 2 is not instantly fully erect but rather the same as slider at 1 but with a trifle less give at the base and shaft, a slight increase in length, and a subtly higher angle.  All of this would be transparent to the key binds, which, after all, merely dictate the erection slider.

Although I'm not entirely certain of your claim about it looking realistic; I did the first morphable penis for Sims3 (Cmar later improved and released my work) using a similar method and the result looked somewhat mechanical rather than organic with the seam folding and pinching at the base.

After scrutinizing how the schlong in Skyrim (at least the one I use) reacts to physical pivoting and other things like unrealistic overscaling, I have a lot of confidence that the final result can be quite organic.  The weighting at the schlong's base seems to do an estimable job of ensuring that the seam issues you describe don't occur.  The key to guaranteeing an organic look will lie in finetuning the physics.  Probably will be a lot easier than it is with breasts (although there now exists a pretty darn good xml for that).

Thats a lot clearer. Make the schlong have variances in havok motion (gravity, walking, jumping, etc) reactions based on what stage the erection is.

Its likely possible to do, and again would be done in the havok behavior files.

But therein lies a problem... we don't currently have anyone on the project that deals intimately in Havok.  VP wrote the Havok, and he has largely disconnected from SOS in favor of his SAM project. I'm still learning it (it takes me a LOOOOONG time to absorb anything these days, sadly).

On a side note, my misinterpretation of what you were saying did bear a useful idea: we could have a second slider that applies a rotation to one of the penis bones once the erection slider has reached a max.  This way we could have, as you said, an almost rigid penis as far as physics interaction, but still angle it differently.  It would free up a number of later erection stages (those stages where it only changes pitch but not shape) and keep the havok code size down. The rigid penis plan TM may also fix the lingering issue with bent schlongs during sexlab animations (pending the result with the newest version of SL). But again... need a havok coder...

Thats a lot clearer. Make the schlong have variances in havok motion (gravity, walking, jumping, etc) reactions based on what stage the erection is.

Precisely.  Ideally, of course, the actual components of shaft give and base give would be dictated by a formula, as I assume is currently the case with shaft base angle and shaft length.

Now that I've taken a close look, I was mistaken in assuming that the current schlong's flaccid state floats freely.  It actually goes rigid when below a certain motion threshold, just like all the other positions on the erection slider.  As a matter of fact, the scrotum does this also, though its motion threshold seems to have been specifically made much lower.  You can still observe the scrotum come to a complete halt if you watch the crouching idle cycle.  While the schlong in its current state is certainly a masterpiece (I was honestly expecting to be underwhelmed), these physical characteristics are begging for an overhaul.

On a side note, my misinterpretation of what you were saying did bear a useful idea: we could have a second slider that applies a rotation to one of the penis bones once the erection slider has reached a max.  This way we could have, as you said, an almost rigid penis as far as physics interaction, but still angle it differently.

I had actually thought that achieving the desired effect would be as simple as allowing Havok a varying level of control over the relevant node (GenitalsLag01?)  Sort of like what you get if you paralyze an enemy: They don't turn into stone - it's more like they're super-tensing every muscle in their body.  Havok at its best.  The base node would, say, be permitted about that much give at slider 100, a heck of a lot more at 50, and of course ragdoll at 1.  For realism's sake, the shaft bones would need a different dictating formula, not loosening up at the same rate (to accurately reflect the real-life differences between the bend-ability of these two parts of the schlong), but still ragdolling at 1.

The rigid penis plan TM may also fix the lingering issue with bent schlongs during sexlab animations (pending the result with the newest version of SL). But again... need a havok coder...

It sounded like that problem came down to complications associated with timing the enabling / disabling of Havok.  And yeah, I'd be the last person to ask how to actually make Havok tick, regrettably. ;p

b3lisario

How I do decrease the duration of the erection, I think 9 minutes is too long.  I want to decrease the timer.

• Fixed a bug where using dragon essence potions on NPCs through the dialogue option was not working beyond rank 10

I there ,

Just installed this new beta version as always, quiet place with no NPC's and installed fine, as this far didn't saw any issues on this version, however the upgrade message upon install of this version and load the saved game didn't pop out as in the previous versions.

Is it normal ???

Yes, this version hasn't any internal update and thus there is no update message. Your papyrus log and the debug spell should show the last version.

I seem to be having a problem with keeping the erections going when I use the erection spell, after say 5 to 10 seconds the schlong starts to go flaccid even though it should still be erect. I can fix it my pressing the bend schlong down command, HOWEVER I can't use the bend schlong up command meaning that every time I try and restore the erection the schlong is just going further and further downwards. Also I can't change the keybinding command the bend said schlong up or down. Everytime I do that it still remains the same with pgup for bending up and pgdn for bending down. Can someone help me out here???

Hey, how can I take advantage of the new schlongification system on the new beta but without the increased sized schlongs?

MCM SOS general menu, "Max schlong size", set it to 1. MCM SOS schlong menus, "Clean" all schlongs.

I seem to be having a problem with keeping the erections going when I use the erection spell, after say 5 to 10 seconds the schlong starts to go flaccid even though it should still be erect. I can fix it my pressing the bend schlong down command, HOWEVER I can't use the bend schlong up command meaning that every time I try and restore the erection the schlong is just going further and further downwards. Also I can't change the keybinding command the bend said schlong up or down. Everytime I do that it still remains the same with pgup for bending up and pgdn for bending down. Can someone help me out here???

Enable your papyrus logging (how to), run the game, reproduce all these issues, and post the resulting log file.

b3lisario

do I still need the old dlc file (i.e.SOS - DLC armors - 2.03.010b.rar) for the beta version?

Ok I'm sure I am doing something wrong. I really was hoping to find the answer with google searches, forum searches and whatnot, I swear I looked everywhere and I can't find the answer. So last resort, posting for help. :P

So here's my problem, I installed SOS and all the beast classes look fine, werewolves, argonians and khajits, but every single one of the human classes has purple penises and underwear texture on, including all NPC's and a player character I tested.

Can someone please help me figure out what to do to fix it? :)

This is the load order I used to test it out with nothing else installed but SOS, FNIS, SkyUI and SexLab Framework:

(I think it goes in reverse, not really sure, I use "Mod Manager")

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Heartfires.esm

SexLab.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

-

SkyUI.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - VectorPLexus Muscular Addon

SOS - VectorPLexus Regular Addon

Attached is a picture of the issue.

Enable your papyrus logging (how to), run the game, reproduce all these issues, and post the resulting log file.

Nothing has shown up yet in the logs folder as we speak, but I have been able to sort out the keybinding issue. All I had to do was make changes to the keybinds I want and then Save and uit to the main menu. Once I reloaded my game the changes were accepted and I could use the new keybinds.

There is this line in sslActorAlias.psc

ActorRef.SplineTranslateTo(loc[0], loc[1], loc[2], loc[3], loc[4], loc[5]+0.1, 1.0, 10000, 0.0001)
Last parameter is

afMaxRotationSpeed: The maximum rotation speed (Default is 0 to mean "don't clamp rotation speed")

I've set it to zero and I think this fixed the schlong issue, not sure if the alignments are worse.

The recompiled sslActorAlias in the attachment. For those with bend schlongs, desperate to unbend em.

Script is for SexLab v1.39b.

Please report if it straightened your or someone else's schlong.

sslActorAlias(schlong unbender edition).7z

I apologize if this isn't the place to post this, or if it has been posted before, but I seem to be having a small problem with male feet - they're all purple. I'm not too keen on all of this, but it seems to only have happened after I installed SOS, since it didn't happen before the installation and it only happens to the males. I hope anyone can help me out with this issue :)

I don't mean to be a pest... but I think you missed my reply: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=704878

No I didn't miss it, it's just I don't know what to say. I gave you 3 different options to fix the messed armors. You can't install two script files without thinking they broke your saves, you don't understand "do a clean save", and I'm sorry but I don't want to explain further. Then the 4th option is to wait for next SOS release which will include the "clean armors" MCM option.

do I still need the old dlc file (i.e.SOS - DLC armors - 2.03.010b.rar) for the beta version?

Yes

Ok I'm sure I am doing something wrong. I really was hoping to find the answer with google searches, forum searches and whatnot, I swear I looked everywhere and I can't find the answer. So last resort, posting for help. :P

So here's my problem, I installed SOS and all the beast classes look fine, werewolves, argonians and khajits, but every single one of the human classes has purple penises and underwear texture on, including all NPC's and a player character I tested.

Can someone please help me figure out what to do to fix it? :)

This is the load order I used to test it out with nothing else installed but SOS, FNIS, SkyUI and SexLab Framework:

(I think it goes in reverse, not really sure, I use "Mod Manager")

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Heartfires.esm

SexLab.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

-

SkyUI.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - VectorPLexus Muscular Addon

SOS - VectorPLexus Regular Addon

Attached is a picture of the issue.

"Mod Manager" = Nexus mod manager? If so, try to uninstall and reinstall. If not, use Nexus Mod Manager. Manual install is not supported. Nobody has done it yet. I tried it yesterday, and had to reinstall Windows

Nothing has shown up yet in the logs folder as we speak, but I have been able to sort out the keybinding issue. All I had to do was make changes to the keybinds I want and then Save and uit to the main menu. Once I reloaded my game the changes were accepted and I could use the new keybinds.

That was fixed some time ago. Did you report an issue while not using the last version?

Any chance you can raise the max size rank? The original guys have it stop at ten, I surprised it hasn't been raised yet.

Yes

I apologize if this isn't the place to post this, or if it has been posted before, but I seem to be having a small problem with male feet - they're all purple. I'm not too keen on all of this, but it seems to only have happened after I installed SOS, since it didn't happen before the installation and it only happens to the males. I hope anyone can help me out with this issue :)

What file you downloaded, and how you installed it

Ok, so I checked the malebody_1.dds and that seems to be as it should be.

When using the debug spell, this is what I get:

"SOS Version 2.0.4.010

Actor: Hadvar, male
Race: Nord (79686)
Actor Magic Effect: TRUE, Eection: TRUE
PC Setup Spell: TRUE
Addons: 1, OK: 1
Faction: SOS VectorPlexusRegular, Rank: 2
Schlongified: Schlongified Faction, Rank 2
Schlonged by addon: True
Armor: 0, SlotMask: 0
Armor Stats: False, False, False"

- When I tried to take a screenshot of the message, nothing happened, hence I wrote it down.

"SOS Version 2.0.4.010

- When I tried to take a screenshot of the message, nothing happened, hence I wrote it down.

Uncheck temporarily all other mods and try again

No I don't use Nexus Mod Manager, It's just called "Mod Manager".

What is the SOS-Repack2?

What contains the "overwrite" folder?

"SOS Version 2.0.4.010

Uncheck temporarily all other mods and try again

No I don't use Nexus Mod Manager, It's just called "Mod Manager".

What is the SOS-Repack2?

What contains the "overwrite" folder?

I tried logging in again after my last post, and it seems to be working now, not sure how or why. Thank you for your help :)

I've got an issue with my SoS. All erections flop side to side while characters turn. It's kinda amusing when doing 180s but its a pretty significant problem. Angle-wise all the erections stick at whatever angle properly and go flaccid, there's just no stiffness when there should be...

I've got an issue with my SoS. All erections flop side to side while characters turn. It's kinda amusing when doing 180s but its a pretty significant problem. Angle-wise all the erections stick at whatever angle properly and go flaccid, there's just no stiffness when there should be...

This is just a result of how the physics of the schlong is currently set up.  My observation is that it maintains its shape when the body's motion is under a certain threshold (basically just idle animations), and whenever that threshold is exceeded, it allows the bones of the schlong to go loose and re-enter their static mode one after the other, starting with the base, over the course of about one second.  This functional - if hardly true-to-life - system unavoidably engenders the kind of problem you describe.

There was discussion here recently about alternative approaches to the physics.  Any progress would require the expertise of somebody familiar with the Havok system.