[WIP] SL Chaurus Expansion

atrix

I dug a bit into the idea of having the Breeder as a Chaurus Hunter... there is for now a major issue with that: the apparent lack of sex animations with the Chaurus Hunter.

I thought I remembered seeing such anims, though... Am I just utterly confused by the Chaurus Spit poison, or has anyone seen somethign like that?

In any case, there might be a way to convert the anims used in FO:NV Sexout for the Cazadors, instead of starting from scratch... does anyone has thoughts on this?

I dug a bit into the idea of having the Breeder as a Chaurus Hunter... there is for now a major issue with that: the apparent lack of sex animations with the Chaurus Hunter.

I thought I remembered seeing such anims, though... Am I just utterly confused by the Chaurus Spit poison, or has anyone seen somethign like that?

I did recently see a gallery of stills from a mod by Oden involving the Chaurus Hunter, were you perhaps thinking of that?

Those were just still poses from a japanese site, not actual animations. And no, nothing from Sexout animations would be of any use to someone animating Skyrim, the data doesn't work like that sadly. Don't remember there being a cazador one anyway, unless it's new-ish.

The FNIS Ero.Idle.Spell poses are nice (Oden's are good, but I prefer Brainsperm's). Unfortunately they are entirely static. I think it would be a lot of work to make useful animations from those.

As for the FO:NV Cazador anims, they are not that recent, since I stopped tinkering with NV almost a year ago... I can't recall exactly what were the names of the anims, but they came with one of the SexoutNG packages... Too bad we can't use them! 

Edit: Screens! from FNIS EIS... not very artistic, but so everybody can see what we are talking about...

post-229883-0-30414000-1400446906_thumb.png

post-229883-0-31203500-1400446912_thumb.png

post-229883-0-49074900-1400446917_thumb.png

post-229883-0-15912800-1400446922_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest squid0767

How far has anyone gone with this mod? Just wondering if there is more to it than just dropping Chaurus puppies, rinse and repeat at this point?

Squid: no, nothing else at this point... that's pretty much it.

Remember that it's "just" a hack by Atrix to learn the CK, so it wasn't the result of a grand plan.

We have been trying to develop the idea, but there isn't much else that us CK-ignoramuses can do :P

Guest squid0767

Understood captain :)  I DO like the concept, I just wasn't sure if anyone had done anything further. I salute ANYONE who dives into the CK - I've been too chicken too, since I have no programming knowledge.  I'm in school for PCs, but I'm focusing on the networking (hardware) part, not programming (software).  Maybe I should re-think that :)

• 2 weeks later...

great mod so far I hadn't seen the chaurus even til today, I put this mod in last night then started a clean save (was bad glitches that save), started a deviant life (the mod) with dangerous nights and woke up to a chaurus by my bed that I could talk to and get acquainted with

Just had a couple questions for someone who's tried this:

1. Is there any way to get rid of all the estrus stuff, and just use the sexlab chaurus animations?

2. What sexlab version is this working in currently, very confused as to what file is what, and exactly where things left off.

1. No, there isn't a way for now. Remember, this is just an experiment at this stage, so... no nice cleanup or packaging. I would definitely be happy to get rid of Estrus and EC though... the tentacle animations have always felt kooky.

2. It works for me on 1.57, *but* with some caveats:

- you might have a ctd on first init of EC: rety until it works

- the EC mcm menu sometimes takes a long time to be added, or never is: save, quit, load and wait a bit and it's there

SL 1.39 will definitely not work, however.

Yeah, think we inherited the estrus stuff due to the original chaurus coming before the critter anim breakthrough, then being mostly abandoned. Estrus was amazing way back when it came out in Oblivion, especially considering the what else was available at the time, but it's just so goofy now.

The dates of atrix's last post the 2.7 description, and the move to SL 1.5 had me worried it was still on 1.3, but obviously not.

I had considered the spriggan armor things probably the best perverted idea running now, but I decided chaurus armor was much better; at least until somebody actually gives spriggan's themselves proper animations. So much potential either way, but what I really want to see now isn't bug armor, it's an armor bug. Really wish I had the time and setup to mod TES again, have about 5 mods that need to get made stuck in my head.

[ED] Actually, just took a look at the esp in the load order, it doesn't show a linkage to estrus chaurus. Unless there's something going on via actor events, I don't understand how this can register anything from that, unless I just don't understand how Skyrim works. I was thinking at first it might be possible to just strip out whatever the mechanism was from chaurus, and find some way to fire it after a sexlab scene, but if it's just something from actor events, might be able to ditch estrus chaurus, and make a trigger mod from scratch. Need to think about that when brain is awake.

Regrius, you are right, there is no dependency on the original EC, but afaik there is one on Estrus, and ActorEvents (which is the most bothersome, as AE is broken in many subtle and dangerous ways, potentially leading to savegame corruption).

Hey, Arkanea

How do I talk to a Chaurus?

I tried to enter Stillborn cave and talk to the Chaurus there but it just attacks me, I have no idea what I have to do for my PC to spread her damn legs

I am asking this since noone on this thread decided to say how one is supposed to get raped by a Chaurus

BTW, could the OP remove Estrus Chaurus from the requirements list

I installed it because I thought it was required

BTW, add support for Chaurus reapers if it wasn't there already

Looking at the v0_2.7 and chaurus+ 3.36 files now in nmm, neither shows estrus as a master, which is even more odd. Perhaps they both migrated to using AE to call the estrus scenes.

I think estrus mod is only needed for the framework within, haven't had any1 with  knowledge of the code tell me if its needed but as the estrus mod gliches so easily especially if you decide to use 1 of the 3 shouts, this is the 2nd save that I've had to remove estrus from the load order

Got it working mostly the way I wanted, and learned a few things.

1. This mod only really communicates via AE, which is what handles the triggers in estruschaurus, estruschaurus+, and possibly estrus itself. I can't get my flaming POS CK to open multiple masters atm, so I can't check any of that directly.

2. Do to above, no need to use the original estrus chaurus, ec+ works fine, as will anything correctly derived from it, in case anyone wants to tinker with the base.

3. This may be wrong, but I believe the spit attacks are what trigger the estrus animations, the bite attacks trigger normal sexlab chaurus sex. I went through Frostflow testing things out, with the estrus part disabled. Spit attacks did absolutely nothing useful, bite attacks worked correctly. The trigger mechanism is also buggy as hell, and I suspect, is checking all combat attacks, then vetoing everything it doesn't like, and seems to screw up majorly when you throw in mixed falmer/chaurus dustups.

4. Someone seems to have marked the chaurus 69 as anal instead of oral. Disabled that due to personal buggery predjudice. Actually, it seems buggery includes anal and animal sex, but specifically excludes anal sex with an animal, so um...ass-bug-gery?

5. It is possible to disable the chaurus animations using the Estrus Chaurus MCM option for "unregister" for the animations. The box was checked initially, clicking it seems to unregister the chaurus animations from sexlab, also reset the animation registry from sexlab menu. Unable to actually see the animations in the sexlab registry anywhere, and the menu did not uncheck the box untill I had exited, saved, restarted Skyrim, and pulled it back up. You'll know it's disabled when the the box is unchecked, and the three greyed out entries below also unchecked. Doing this seems to disable the estrus animations, but also renders the spit attack useless.

6. The aggression handling is still fubar, at least in Frostflow, getting raped by a chaurus only makes that particular chaurus friendly, the rest of the pack will continue trying to murder you while the chosen one is getting it's rocks off. Falmer of course are not handled at all. I chose Frostflow, as the chaurus there are individually placed, not random spawn, don't know if that makes any difference.

A funny thing happened on the way down to Whiterun, was traveling with my chaurus breeder, and ran into a spriggan with a wolf nearby. The spriggan used it's command animals power, and not only did it catch the wolf, it turned my breeder hostile as well, which ended up triggering another rape scene with it, while the wolf and spriggan tried to rip me apart.

>>>PotatoFarm read here<<<

7. The chaurus will handle the initial rape all by themselves, after one does so, it should turn unaggressive, and you should get the normal talk option when you're close to it, so do so. The dialog seems to glitch often at this point, and I had to save/reload to be able to select any of the responses. Once you voluntarilly crawl under it, it's name changes to chaurus breeder, and will follow you, etc... if you talk to it afterward and ask it to.

8. The actual birthing animation seemed to switch to the chaurus missionary animation, without the chaurus for some reason; though the pile of eggs popping out was nice, wish the various spriggan mods produced spriggan products occasionally. After watching it once however, I'm going to try just AnimalSex, Tame-the-Beasts-of-Skyrim, and HentaiPregnancy. This should yield mostly the same result, but hopefully be less bugged out, and more friendly to an actual playthrough.

>>>PotatoFarm read here<<<

7. The chaurus will handle the initial rape all by themselves, after one does so, it should turn unaggressive, and you should get the normal talk option when you're close to it, so do so. The dialog seems to glitch often at this point, and I had to save/reload to be able to select any of the responses. Once you voluntarilly crawl under it, it's name changes to chaurus breeder, and will follow you, etc... if you talk to it afterward and ask it to.

But how does one offer itself?

When a Chaurus does a spit attack or a lunge attack all that would happen would be me getting damaged

Am I supposed to offer myself using MatchMaker? or Animal Sex?

BTW, one time when a Chaurus killed me he started raping my dead body

But when that happened I had this Expansion and Estrus Chaurus installed

So I don't know if it was this Expansion or Estrus Chaurus that got triggered

Animal Sex and MatchMaker have nothing to do with this mod, I was going to use <Animal Sex and two others> INSTEAD of <this mod, estruschaurus, and estrus>.

If you are only getting damaged when the chaurus attack, it means estrus chaurus isn't working. Once you get hit, check your magic tab active effects list for a red estrus parasite listing. If it's there, estrus chaurus is at least starting the process. Estrus Chaurus has to be working correctly, and have a chaurus rape you, then and only then will this mod work with that particular chaurus.

Here's exactly what I installed that was working for me:

-SexLabFramework v 157

-FINIS v 411

-FINIS creature v 502

-XPMS v 193a

-Realistic Ragdolls and Force

-Actor Events

-Estrus for Skyrim 103r1

-afeSLChaurusExpansion_v0_2

-b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta)

-Devious Devices 2.8

-Devious Devices Assets 2.81

-SexLab_Aroused_v20140124

-ZAZ 005

-SexLab NudeCreatures v2.0.0b

-Bestiality Animation Pack <-no idea if still needed

-Bestiality Extras <-no idea if still needed

I think that's everything involved, and the versions I had working.

[ED] Forgot EstrusChaurus-v3.36, that's the + version.

I really like this mod, I think i accidently killed my chaurus follow though. Didn't realize he was a follow at that point. Anyway.

How does one get rid of the parasite? I have lay a shit ton of eggs. Is there a cure?

you seem to have a glitch - normally the parasite in the magic effects tab is gone as soon as you lay 1 nest-size batch of eggs, additional eggs do not come until you're reinfected

Looks interesting would really like someone to add quests to it. You could have the play hear rumors of women disappearing from a village when you get their your told by villages that their a old ruin nearby that they think is haunted. When you investigate the ruin you find the women of the village in the lower chambers willingly breeding with chaurus. You get capture and forced to breed with them and have to escape before a parisite inside makes you complite to the hive if you join the hive you end up helping them enslave another village.

Just something to think about I know that this would take alot of work on op part to do something like this its a shame a few modders don't work together to create intresting story based mods instead of just thin mods.

But keep up the work on you mod because if it wasn't for modders skyrim would of been put back on the shelf years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived