[WIP] SL Chaurus Expansion

atrix

• 2 weeks later...

I love this mod and the idea of it!

But I don't know if I messed something up or not but I have minor issues with it, one of which is kinda mod-breaking.

The mod breaking issue is the egg laying happens in an infinite loop and never stops. I just goes on and on and on...in fact it lets me get up and walk around too, while giving birth. It works just fine without Chaurus Expansion and just Estrus and Estrus Chaurus but with the expansion it goes on an infinte loop.

The other issue is I cannot offer myself to the chaurus. I can talk to it and offer myself, I mean, but no animations play.

One other minor issue is the Chaurus won't follow me, but teleport to my exact position repeatedly (even if im standing still, causing an endless nudge war where it spawns to me and pushes me). However this seems to always correct itself after a minute or two, so It's not a big deal. But the first two I would love to find out how to fix, especially the infinite egg laying loop.

I love this mod and the idea of it!

But I don't know if I messed something up or not but I have minor issues with it, one of which is kinda mod-breaking.

The mod breaking issue is the egg laying happens in an infinite loop and never stops. I just goes on and on and on...in fact it lets me get up and walk around too, while giving birth. It works just fine without Chaurus Expansion and just Estrus and Estrus Chaurus but with the expansion it goes on an infinte loop.

The other issue is I cannot offer myself to the chaurus. I can talk to it and offer myself, I mean, but no animations play.

One other minor issue is the Chaurus won't follow me, but teleport to my exact position repeatedly (even if im standing still, causing an endless nudge war where it spawns to me and pushes me). However this seems to always correct itself after a minute or two, so It's not a big deal. But the first two I would love to find out how to fix, especially the infinite egg laying loop.

Make sure all of the required mods are updated like FNIS, SL, Actor Events, SKSE, and all the others. 

Since Jebzorg has stopped development on Estrus Chaurus make sure you've got the updated version that's compatible with the new version of SL

New version VV

for the animations not working, make sure creature animations are enabled in the SL MCM menu.

Can't help you with the teleport issue, sounds like it's conflicting with another mod maybe. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I've been getting CTDs right on the main menu from enabling this mod (if I disable it, all works fine). I got EC 3.36, Estrus (disabled, but still got the files), FNIS 5.1.1, FNIS creature 5.1, SkyUI 4.1, Sexlab .159, aroused 20140124 and Actor events.

If anyone could give me pointers what I got wrong, it would be really appreciated (EC-expansion is at the bottom of the loading list, so I seriously doubt it's the loading list that's the issue)

Well I've been getting CTDs right on the main menu from enabling this mod (if I disable it, all works fine). I got EC 3.36, Estrus (disabled, but still got the files), FNIS 5.1.1, FNIS creature 5.1, SkyUI 4.1, Sexlab .159, aroused 20140124 and Actor events.

If anyone could give me pointers what I got wrong, it would be really appreciated (EC-expansion is at the bottom of the loading list, so I seriously doubt it's the loading list that's the issue)

estrus has to be enabled or estrus chaurus wont work (im pretty sure it does, but i could be wrong). if it does it will make u CTD

works great (got the v2 with the follower option). only problem i had was after the initial rape (used sexlab defeat) when i clicked on it to entice it to follow or have sex again, it wouldnt let me click anything. i saved and reloaded and then it would let me click the options. clicked it to follow me and my aft took over and now its just like any of my other followers. it fights for me, it wont die, and i can have sex with it (and get pregnant, lol) whenever i want. only thing is it wont follow me indoors. it waits outside, not that it bothers me anyway. is it supposed to do that?

estrus has to be enabled or estrus chaurus wont work (im pretty sure it does, but i could be wrong). if it does it will make u CTD

works great (got the v2 with the follower option). only problem i had was after the initial rape (used sexlab defeat) when i clicked on it to entice it to follow or have sex again, it wouldnt let me click anything. i saved and reloaded and then it would let me click the options. clicked it to follow me and my aft took over and now its just like any of my other followers. it fights for me, it wont die, and i can have sex with it (and get pregnant, lol) whenever i want. only thing is it wont follow me indoors. it waits outside, not that it bothers me anyway. is it supposed to do that?

Sorry bout that, I mean I have it installed in NMM so that the files are available (CE works correctly, so the files are definitely there), but the pluggin itself is disabled, so I don't have the Estrus spells in my spellbook/shouts

• 1 month later...

Hello I have a problem with this mod extension

When i run skyrim (SKSE) after showing up bethezda logo skyrim crushes

i have

FNIS Behavior V5_1_1

FNIS Creature Pack 5_1-11811-5-1

SexLabFramework.v159b

SkyUI_4_1-3863-4-1

Defeat V5b3.3

EstrusChaurus-v3.36

actorEvents

SexLab_Aroused_v20140124

EstrusForSkyrimV104-33102-1-04

and

BeeingFemale

Can anyone help me with this?

Hello I have a problem with this mod extension

When i run skyrim (SKSE) after showing up bethezda logo skyrim crushes

i have

FNIS Behavior V5_1_1

FNIS Creature Pack 5_1-11811-5-1

SexLabFramework.v159b

SkyUI_4_1-3863-4-1

Defeat V5b3.3

EstrusChaurus-v3.36

actorEvents

SexLab_Aroused_v20140124

EstrusForSkyrimV104-33102-1-04

and

BeeingFemale

Can anyone help me with this?

Estrus is on the prerequisites list but not in your list. CTD on startup is almost ALWAYS caused by a missing required mod.

Awsome, I'm not much of a modder, but I love these mods. I wanted to have a skyrim where if one of my followers or main charecters where impregnated, that at some point something would burst out of them, ala alien style. This is the closest thing to that. I really wish there where more impregnation mods, where a creature bursts out of its host after being infected, or some other drastic effect. Thanks so much for your work! 

• 2 months later...

I know it's been a while since the author posted here, but I have a few questions and some requests.

Question 1:

Any idea why when using the full version of this mod my game would become super laggy? By super laggy I mean the camera moves in a frame-by-frame-esq fashion every 1-2s. Oddly the lag stops as soon as I open my inventory or enter the esc menu. It is very consistent and only happens when the full version of the mod is installed. Even with a fresh character, as soon as I exit the racemenu the lag begins. The 02 version works, but also is still somewhat laggy, particularly when around a lot of people. Anyone else experience this?

Question 2:

I can get the Chaurus Breeder to become my follower (and AFT recognizes it), but it will not change cells with me unless I map travel.

Request:

I have read through all 6 pages of this thread and there are a lot of helpful posts by the OP, however it is difficult to tell what information is actually current. For example at one point he/she says that EC is no longer required, but does not say which version does not require it. There was also talk of an MCM menu? Things like that. It's hard to know what actually got implemented. Does anyone know if he/she is still active here on LL? Perhaps he could be contacted to update the first post?

Lastly, if the OP does make his/her way back here, I want to say I love this mod and it's concept. The idea of playing as a Chaurus Queen is super appealing and I have a lot of appreciation for your work! Thank you!

I know it's been a while since the author posted here, but I have a few questions and some requests.

Question 1:

Any idea why when using the full version of this mod my game would become super laggy? By super laggy I mean the camera moves in a frame-by-frame-esq fashion every 1-2s. Oddly the lag stops as soon as I open my inventory or enter the esc menu. It is very consistent and only happens when the full version of the mod is installed. Even with a fresh character, as soon as I exit the racemenu the lag begins. The 02 version works, but also is still somewhat laggy, particularly when around a lot of people. Anyone else experience this?

Question 2:

I can get the Chaurus Breeder to become my follower (and AFT recognizes it), but it will not change cells with me unless I map travel.

Request:

I have read through all 6 pages of this thread and there are a lot of helpful posts by the OP, however it is difficult to tell what information is actually current. For example at one point he/she says that EC is no longer required, but does not say which version does not require it. There was also talk of an MCM menu? Things like that. It's hard to know what actually got implemented. Does anyone know if he/she is still active here on LL? Perhaps he could be contacted to update the first post?

Lastly, if the OP does make his/her way back here, I want to say I love this mod and it's concept. The idea of playing as a Chaurus Queen is super appealing and I have a lot of appreciation for your work! Thank you!

Well, the autor was on LL at 19 Dec 2014 last time, so I think this is not a Dead End ;)

• 2 weeks later...

This was originally a test mod. It' hasn't been updated in a while, unfortunately. Go take a look at this:

Estrus Chaurus+ It doesn't have the follower and enslavement aspects, however...

I don't know if both can be merged, but then I am not too knowledgeable, and I haven't tried very hard...

Question 1:

I think this is an issue with ActorEvents (as it is based on a cloak spell).

Question 2:

That's a known issue with the Chaurus AI. Chaurus followers will simply not follow you through doors, but will respond to FT (or the teleport spell of AFT). No one has found a fix for this, AFAIK, and this probably would require rewriting the Chaurus AI, which is both big work and likely to create issues with a lot of vanilla quests.

Request:

All of it got implemented, if you use v 0.02. To be precise: EC scripts and esp are not required anymore, and there is a MCM. Be careful, though, if you have a prior version of EC, to do a clean save, as otherwise you may have issues with the MCM menu loading.

Question 1:

Super laggy and cloacking spells says that if you were running Papyrus Logging you would see massive log files filled with Stack dump messages.

One possible way to fix that is to increase the size of the stack so you don't brush close to the size limit and cause it to go into this lagging which also causes the stack problem to worsen...

In the SKYRIM.INI file there should be a Papyrus section, here is mine:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS = 500.0
bEnableLogging = 1
bEnableTrace = 1
bLoadDebugInformation = 1
fUpdateBudgetMS = 5.0
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS = 5.0
iMinMemoryPageSize = 128
iMaxMemoryPageSize = 512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes = 4621440 ; 2mb - Stack size, huge increase from 76800 (75k) default setting.
The only value you really need to worry about is the very last one listed, try that setting and see if you still have the seriously bad lagging problem.
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Where do i go to download this?

For mods in Lovers Lab the First Post of the support thread, at the BOTTOM of the post because you should read the whole first post as a habit. You'll find a link to the download page.

The download page may look like the original post or may contain additional information and you should read that whole page too (even if identical to the original post because a second read may gain you information you missed). That page will have a Large Green "Download" button on the right side near the top.

But!

This particular mod has no download page!

Why? Remember that part about "you should red the whole first post"? Well when you do, you'll note the last thing the author said is that the mod is deleted because it doesn't work right and is badly out of date.

BTW, this is not criticism. It is what you need to know in order to get the best out of the forums here. Doing what I've suggested will save you loads of trouble.

• 3 months later...

Archived