"What mod is this ?"

Sorry' date=' accidentally fall asleep, eheee~~~, here your go;

Wjun Lady New Jersey UNP [sTANDALONE]

Thanks deuteromycetes :)))

that's really nice of you to upload it for me on mediafire :)

Now I've installed this, but how can I use it ???

I've already tried to do some command like "help Wjun" but I couldn't figure out how...

Is it craftable ??

many thanks again :)

No biggie. ;) 1st make sure your tick the wjunlady.esp in your Skyrim launcher or your preferred mod manager. To get it type "help wjunlady 0" (case sensiftive) w/o the bracket and enter the code that shows up.

T_T damn it! Now my m key is pretty much unusable! gradyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! :D

Hi again :)

I've try hard and everything to get this working but "help wjunlady 0"

give me nothing :/

I'm sure that I've checked the box...

any idea??

Many thanks again for your precious help :))

I know this doesnt really belong here, but i've asked in both technical support forums of nexus and LL and havent gotten any responses yet. If there's any other forums that i could ask, it'd be awesome if anyone can point me there.

As for the problem, lately, i've had like 5 or 6 armors glitching on me. Lately any time i edit an armor mesh on nifskope, i'd get the same graphical glitch on the armors. And they're borderline unusable. I mean, i can still play, but they pretty much blind my screen. Its like driving down the road on a heavily rainy day with broken windshield wipers. Cant see where you're going.

Here's a couple screenshots of one of the armors (Name of the armor.. no pun intended):

post-117904-1359788283513_thumb.jpg

post-117904-13597882835871_thumb.jpg

I know this doesnt really belong here' date=' but i've asked in both technical support forums of nexus and LL and havent gotten any responses yet. If there's any other forums that i could ask, it'd be awesome if anyone can point me there.

As for the problem, lately, i've had like 5 or 6 armors glitching on me. Lately any time i edit an armor mesh on nifskope, i'd get the same graphical glitch on the armors. And they're borderline unusable. I mean, i can still play, but they pretty much blind my screen. Its like driving down the road on a heavily rainy day with broken windshield wipers. Cant see where you're going.

Here's a couple screenshots of one of the armors (Name of the armor.. no pun intended):

[/quote']

funny i had the same problem with kasumi's summer dress dead or alive.. I found out it was to do with the body mod i was using

Could you guys help me to report this mod?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30225

It contains files made by me, and I didn't give permission to this "modder" to release it. There's a better explanation of the Comments menu on the mod page.

Thanks.

Reported it

Could you guys help me to report this mod?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30225

It contains files made by me' date=' and I didn't give permission to this "modder" to release it. There's a better explanation of the Comments menu on the mod page.

Thanks.

reported but i doubt the imperialist nexus will even bother to read it.
[/quote']

^^^^^^^^^ What he said.

Mira, mclericp, gradyftw, thank you so much for helping me. I really appreciate that.

I also sent a PM to one of the moderators (one that usually responds to my questions), so I hope he can at least hide the mod page until the "modder" removes my content from the mod.

Reported him as well. I saw it when it first came out didn't know that he didn't really have permission to upload it. Looking at the mod now the only thing he has done is he removed your name from the credits so that right there proves that a obvious thief is being obvious and I sent in a report.

Since my other post probably got modded i'll post a link this time instead of the oversized images

What mods are these 2? especially interested in the one with the red hair.

http://imgur.com/0Um1tu9

*edit*
i'm talking about the faces specifically not so much the body mods

No it wasn't your post is still there on page 1809 easy way to find your old or last post is click your username then click find all posts clicking the Thread: "What mod is this ?" will take you to the first page clicking the RE: "What mod is this ?" part will take you to your last post.

Since my other post probably got modded i'll post a link this time instead of the oversized images

*edit*

No it wasn't your post is still there on page 1809 easy way to find your old or last post is click your username then click find all posts clicking the Thread: "What mod is this ?" will take you to the first page clicking the RE: "What mod is this ?" part will take you to your last post.

Yes but the pics stopped working for some reason. I think because i didn't spoiler them because i didn't know how, some mod decided to remove them.

snsd4203 i was on your blog site and found pictures of two nice clothes mods... can you share it or even tell me what they are called

The 2nd one is called sugar there is also a darker version but can't remember the name of it. I take it you missed the Clothes from Poser tab on the blog many of the outfits in the screenshots have probably never been uploaded anywhere there are a couple of outfits in the list of screenshots that I have seen before but that is about it.

I know this doesnt really belong here' date=' but i've asked in both technical support forums of nexus and LL and havent gotten any responses yet. If there's any other forums that i could ask, it'd be awesome if anyone can point me there.

Here's a couple screenshots of one of the armors (Name of the armor.. no pun intended).

[/quote']

funny i had the same problem with kasumi's summer dress dead or alive.. I found out it was to do with the body mod i was using.

Well, not sure if its the body mod or not. It's been working for the longest time with the body mod i had, it just recently started messing up. And the last 2 armor mods i clipped in nifskope is doing the same thing. And i havent changed my body mod or edited it in a long time. So i dont know if that's the problem. I suppose i can upgrade it. I'm using CBBEv3 atm. I'm beginning to wonder if my Nifskope is broken or something. Maybe if i upgrade CBBE..

Edit: Well, my problem just got a bit more complicated. I removed the glitched meshes out of my Skyrim meshes folder, and put my backup meshes in there. (all 3 of the known messed up files). Then loaded up the game to see if they'd work. And when i got in. All of the backed up armors worked fine. So i quit Skyrim, loaded up nifskope, loaded up each of the 3 files that were working in skyrim (backing them up again just in case), then edited them in Nifskope again (removing branch or 2), saving the file, and putting them back into Skyrim meshes folder, and the problem persisted again.

The strange thing is, i was able to edit my armors before without problems like this happening. I dont know why its starting now.

*edit*

Yes but the pics stopped working for some reason. I think because i didn't spoiler them because i didn't know how, some mod decided to remove them.

It's not the not using spoiler that is causing it. It's the using i.imgur.com that is causing it not to show up right on your computer and probably others as well. It's one of the worse ones to use for uploaded pictures as the pictures always look broken. You have to right click on the picture copy url open a new tab place it into search bar and hit enter for them to appear.