"What mod is this ?"

So nobody knows this armor?

2209393-1353381077.jpg

Remind me of Sheva Fairy Tale costume from RE5. No?

well yea it reminds you of it because thats what it is

Biohazard 5 Sheva's fairy tale outfit converted by me. It's not released on anywhere and I plan to keep it for myself. Sorry' date=' mate.

[/quote']

I hope santa will give us something for christmas LOL :)

but with someone not caring about Lux77's wishes for not

uploading to nexus his ZZshop hairs I can understand eblisshaitan choice for not sharing.

JUst because a mod has an esp doesn't mean its standalone. An esp can be made to function as a replacer without actually replacing the existing file paths.

Oh yea' date=' I have a problem with some of the mods. You know the HeavyMetal.esp that contains the Skull armor and Heavy Metal armor that replaces the ebony and orcish armor? I uninstalled the mod to get the skullarmor.esp working but when I console'd the skullarmor in game, it turns out to be the Dragonscale armor...? I'll post the images later or probably message you but right now I'm getting a rest.

[/quote']

Ok that comment wasn't dirrected at anyone specifically, just that I myself have seen some of these in the early days of skyrim modding, and that it may be mostly uncommon but not to rule out the possibility.

I can tell, but its just that you're comment reminded me of the problem I had with a few armors. I was just asking if you had any clue into solving this. Especially the problem when I type in "skull" or I think it was "skullarmor" and get the armor set from the console only to realize that once I equip the armor set to my character it happened to be a dragonscale armor.

JUst because a mod has an esp doesn't mean its standalone. An esp can be made to function as a replacer without actually replacing the existing file paths.

Oh yea' date=' I have a problem with some of the mods. You know the HeavyMetal.esp that contains the Skull armor and Heavy Metal armor that replaces the ebony and orcish armor? I uninstalled the mod to get the skullarmor.esp working but when I console'd the skullarmor in game, it turns out to be the Dragonscale armor...? I'll post the images later or probably message you but right now I'm getting a rest.

[/quote']

Ok that comment wasn't dirrected at anyone specifically, just that I myself have seen some of these in the early days of skyrim modding, and that it may be mostly uncommon but not to rule out the possibility.

I can tell, but its just that you're comment reminded me of the problem I had with a few armors. I was just asking if you had any clue into solving this. Especially the problem when I type in "skull" or I think it was "skullarmor" and get the armor set from the console only to realize that once I equip the armor set to my character it happened to be a dragonscale armor.

Scout esp/esm with TESVSnip, so you know in advance if things are craftable, if they replace vanilla things, if strings are not in your favourite language, and the like ;)

Looks EXTREMELY similar to this.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15616

But not exact..... closest you're gonna get me thinks.

I think the skin colour was changed through extended slider colours though.

Can anyone tell me where are those hairs from? Especially the blond one from first picture. I've searched through all the hair packs in top 100 on nexus and i couldn't find them. Am I blind? Or are those not uploaded there?

15mi4ch.jpg

2ut50d5.jpg

Thanks so much. I went looking for it and of course it is only for UNP...

...BUT WAIT' date='. THERE's MORE!!! http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10447

That post lists the cbbe version which is dead now :( In my looong quest for this armor, I have come back to that post. if someone would be so kind as to re-up, I can die happy! :D

[/quote']

The Huntress link in that thread is still working. Capitalization matters with those links.

I just checked it out.

[/quote']

Scout esp/esm with TESVSnip, so you know in advance if things are craftable, if they replace vanilla things, if strings are not in your favourite language, and the like ;)

I wouldn't be asking this question if I was able to open CK... You know the mod right? Never used it? I was guessing that quiet a lot of users have and used the mod so I asked this kind of question. Its in English, quiet obvious even if you don't have the mod since I was able to add it in my inventory using "help" console commands. Well thanks for trying...

I forgot to check if the ebony/orcish armor went back to normal when I uninstalled HeavyMetal.esp and had skullarmor.esp left. However when I console commanded the skull armor it was still the dragonscale armor. Also HeavyMetal.esp and Skullarmor.esp seems to be conflicting because both share the same folder path for the skull armor. That's pretty much what I understood. I'll re-check later.

Can anyone tell me where are those hairs from? Especially the blond one from first picture. I've searched through all the hair packs in top 100 on nexus and i couldn't find them. Am I blind? Or are those not uploaded there?

15mi4ch.jpg

2ut50d5.jpg

Hairs from the first pic are in my hair pack which is not released. I only shared it with my friends.

Hairs from the first pic are in my hair pack which is not released. I only shared it with my friends.

great work indeed... it seems it will be become famous like the mods from endiness. rly rly sad....

reminds me to this

4146679-200224-pig-on-a-donkey.jpg

i think i don't like carrots anymore :s

Would anyone happen to know what the are the clothing and armor mods featured in these two pictures? Also' date=' were couldI find that tattoo mod?

Thanks

Is it possible to get a link? I found where the panties are, but I'm more interested in those wrist sleeves that she has on in the second picture.

Would anyone happen to know what the are the clothing and armor mods featured in these two pictures? Also' date=' were couldI find that tattoo mod?

Thanks

Is it possible to get a link? I found where the panties are, but I'm more interested in those wrist sleeves that she has on in the second picture.

i'm afraid that it isn't released yet...