"What mod is this ?"

Thanks so much. I went looking for it and of course it is only for UNP...

...BUT WAIT' date='. THERE's MORE!!! http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10447

That post lists the cbbe version which is dead now :( In my looong quest for this armor, I have come back to that post. if someone would be so kind as to re-up, I can die happy! :D

[/quote']

The Huntress link in that thread is still working. Capitalization matters with those links.

I just checked it out.

*takes of sunglasses*

Mother OF GOD

EDIT: well that was fast, it instantly crashes my game upon equipping the torso LOL!, I give up... Been along journey, but not that great of an armor to go through that ;/ It is probably because I have the female model skeleton mod on (WHICH I AM NOT TAKING OFF CUZ IT ROX!)

Yes Finally I Have Read Every Post From 1 To 1150 :( I Deserive A Prize Because Nobody Could Have Read Every Page P,S Proof At Page 999 Jormungandr Posted A Dubstep Shirt Go To That Page Number And You Will Find The Shirt At The Very Top Post This Means I Passed This Post And Ended Here WORLD RECORD!! :-/

Yes Finally I Have Read Every Post From 1 To 1150 :( I Deserive A Prize Because Nobody Could Have Read Every Page P' date='S Proof At Page 999 Jormungandr Posted A Dubstep Shirt Go To That Page Number And You Will Find The Shirt At The Very Top Post This Means I Passed This Post And Ended Here WORLD RECORD!! :-/

Finally, someone who has done that, I've done it twice tho....

Yes Finally I Have Read Every Post From 1 To 1150 :( I Deserive A Prize Because Nobody Could Have Read Every Page P' date='S Proof At Page 999 Jormungandr Posted A Dubstep Shirt Go To That Page Number And You Will Find The Shirt At The Very Top Post This Means I Passed This Post And Ended Here WORLD RECORD!! :-/

you should post the post ID... i have 50 posts per page and i doesn't have 999 pages of this thread. :D

---

a big phat THX goes to bong & aiolene

i did this aswell but caught up when it was at the 1300 mark i think then i just keeped up XD grats !

Going to post one more time just in case. Which hair mod does this hair come from? If from no where' date=' I'll assume it's custom for that person and move on.

http://i48.tinypic.com/zxpvfb.jpg

Yeah I gotta say that's some awesome hair, hope is surfaces and wasn't deleted like from what I read. Actually the whole characters pretty cool : p

Congratulations!! :)

As for me, I'm proud to have been one of the first to comment on this thread, and still being active. :cool:

What armor is this?

2209393-1352183164.jpg

:huh:

Tera armor converted by my friend. I don't think he released it anywhere. He just shared it with few people (including myself).

Pwned.

He shared it with "more people" than you thought eh?

I find it funny every single one of your posts is along the line of "I converted it but nope I will not share this" or "mod made by a friend' date=' I have it, but I will not share it".

[/quote']

Excuse me, but compare both closely. They are different. Arrow & knee teams' work does not have tights at all, while my friend's work does. Check this image:http://i.imgur.com/bEXT1.jpg

And I thought It would be better to let them know about the fact that they were just personal conversions so they wouldn't have to hold on to those and move on.

Ok, I'm leaving this thread for good then.