Best Pregnancy Mod

Adam Jensen

I been thinking about maybe adding one of those pregnancy mods for roleplaying reasons, but I can quite decide which one is better.

So I have to ask to anyone who has tested the pregnancy mods, which one would you consider better, more stable or provides with more features? Also, I know there are some pregnancy armors available but would they work with CBBE? 

Thanks in advance for any answers. 

Right now, the only pregnancy mod that is what we could consider 'stable' is Hentai Pregnancy.

Beeing Female is still alpha, Procreation is outdated and abandoned, and Faites de Bebes isn't yet triggered by the animations.  That leaves Hentai.

If Faites gets triggered by the Animations that will likely be the go-to pregnancy mod.

Yea, being female have some bugs but is quite good, but soon gonna be updated, so, now i installed hentai pregnancy meanwhile the Bering female one is updated, there is pregnant vanilla armors that works for cbbe and the Tera for unp converted to cbbe with belly growth, i just need to convert the gloves and greaves but armors are available for cbbe

I been thinking about maybe adding one of those pregnancy mods for roleplaying reasons, but I can quite decide which one is better.

So I have to ask to anyone who has tested the pregnancy mods, which one would you consider better, more stable or provides with more features? Also, I know there are some pregnancy armors available but would they work with CBBE? 

Does roleplaying mean "realistic"? Then Hentai Pregnancy won't be the mod for you.

If you're playing above weight 0, using Pumping Iron or SexLab RND, then Beeing Female will reset your weight to 0 at the beginning of one phase (bug).

Procreation still seems to work for me, never tried Faites de Bebes.

Personally I'm waiting for a Beeing Female update, using the mod for weight 0 chars (with custom races and bodyslide you can still create voluminous bodies), Procreation for a body above weight 0.

With Bodyslide2/Outfit Studio you can add the belly bones to your fav armor (with more of less bugs), well, at least to CBBE and UNP family.

Pretty much what's been said. Hentai Pregnancy is good for very basic pregnancies and is pretty stable. Procreation is more immersive but has less functionality (no creature or NPC pregnancy support) and is abandoned, but it works. Beeing Female is promising in that it's basically Procreation but with NPC and creature support, but it's a WIP and frankly I've experienced a few significant bugs with it that have turned me off of it for the time being (NPCs randomly becoming pregnant when entering a new cell for example).

So basically depends on what you want. If you just care about simulating realistic pregnancy for your character, Procreation works. If you want to simulate the same for NPCs and the possibility to get knocked up by a spider, and aren't picky about how well it functions, go with Beeing Female. If you just want easy preggies for everyone without bothering with simulating menstrual cycles get Hentai Pregnancy. When Beeing is a bit more developed I'd argue it'd be the best, but for now the 3 are sort of tied.

I am using Hentai Pregnancy simply because of the soul gem birth plugin. I really wish there was a pregnancy mod that resulted in children having AI or having follower AI or something. A plugin for HP does give birth to a child but it's static....I want to fill my house with kids like in Oblivion ;)

I am using Hentai Pregnancy simply because of the soul gem birth plugin. I really wish there was a pregnancy mod that resulted in children having AI or having follower AI or something. A plugin for HP does give birth to a child but it's static....I want to fill my house with kids like in Oblivion ;)

U can with "make any child your follower" and to adopt them with "heartfire multiple adoptions" but it just supports 6 child to be adopted

I'd go with Sexlab Procreation right now, until Beeing[sic] Female is out of alpha stages. The only downside of Procreation is that you'll give birth to a grown child. For roleplay purposes, I tend to /markfordelete them, assuming that the hardships of battle or capture took too much of a toll on the pregnant PC and that she lost her child.

No use for Hentai Pregnancy, in my opinion, as it's sorely lacking in the roleplay area. It's quite literally hentai in that it throws all the medical laws out of the window, as it sacrifices realism and roleplay elements in favour of getting the job done: getting you a round belly after sex and not much more. For example, in Hentai Pregnancy you can get pregnant on each day of the month, while Sexlab Procreation has periods where you're fertile and well, 'periods' when you obviously won't (pun). What Hentai Pregnancy does add is that you can birth soul gems. Enchantments!

There's supposedly Faites des Bebes, but I don't know the status on that. The author threw a tantrum in response to criticism and questions on the nexus and I'm always rather dismissive of mod authors who throw a fit and promise to not return: in my experience they often have a penchant of abandoning their mods the very moment their fans don't react the way they had wanted or expected. But ofcourse that's not always the standard. I'm also not sure if he has a solid development plan or if he's just going with it. Having the former is always good reassurance for fans to know that you have a serious approach and will deliver a final product someday.

Before i installed Beeing female my formula was to use Procreation for PC and Hentai Preg for the followers, the side effect is that u if u need to remove it during pregnancy there is not scape button for uninstall, but later advancing time scale can be done, Beeing Female haves the bug of self impregnated NPCs and u cant use it with hentai pregancy as i know, for PC works very well, some says that the weight debuff is there but i havent experienced it, i would use Beeing female but im afraid to instal and the new version coming and need another new playtrought hhahaha, im sticking to hentaipregancy by now because can be unninstalled safelly XD

Beeing Female also had camera issues for me, locking the camera and not letting me see my toon as the camera is at shoulder height and the toon is laying down. I hope one of these mods will add midwives. It would be really nice if you got to birth at the temple of Dibella, where the sisters will help you. With one or two smaller chapters of the sisters across Skyrim. If you don't birth at the temple with help, there'd be serious risk of birth complications. It'd give a reason to be around Markarth in case your water breaks early, or to escape that cage because your chances are slim birthing in there.

I currently use Hentai Pregnancy for NPC's and Procreation for my character and I have not had any issues with either one. There are a number of armors that support CBBE here for download including one that covers most of the vanilla armors and one that covers clothing.

I am using Hentai Pregnancy simply because of the soul gem birth plugin. I really wish there was a pregnancy mod that resulted in children having AI or having follower AI or something. A plugin for HP does give birth to a child but it's static....I want to fill my house with kids like in Oblivion ;)

U can with "make any child your follower" and to adopt them with "heartfire multiple adoptions" but it just supports 6 child to be adopted

Thanks for the heads up! Will def check that mod out.

Thanks for the heads up! Will def check that mod out.

And i think there is a renaming spell in nexus too, i used them to rename the sons and daughters that came out XD

I've been using Hentai Pregnancy on my testing install and it is pretty good, no issues with it, only problems for me are the annoying 'effects' when pregnant that can occur anytime and trigger an animation even when the game/another mod is playing an animation, like SexLab animations or Zaz animations.

Hmmm, after reading everything you guys said, I think I'll wait a bit for a stable version of Being Female. Sounds very promising.

I've been running it for a while. There are the odd glitches like odd NPC pregnancies but aside from that I've found it pretty good. I always include it in a modded game.

For CBBE see

http://www.loverslab...for-bodyslide2/

and

http://www.loverslab...vanilla-armors/

Well when I was using CBBE body I got Beeing Female to work together with Esterus and Esterus Charus (2 mods) one of the last mods there gives you the bone node you need for the belly which again will make your character look very pregnant. It still needs some tweaking. I never got clothes textures to work with that combo of mods though.

Best of luck with your project.

Pregnancy is a focal point of my play, so I have looked into these.

Procreation is realistic, but limited. Only the PC can get pregnant, there are cycles, no pregnancy from monsters or females. It is solid but I found it very limited.

Hentai Pregnancy is my go to. I don't like the wasted extra 12-18 hours after birth where she is neither pregnant nor can get that way, but that really is my sole complaint. The kid making mod needs some work, but exists.  I like that it seems like it would be easy for mods to use it, it could ahve multiple kid mods, for example, to choose from based on it's interface. It looks like Apropos may use this mod.

Beeing Female seems to have most of Procreation's upsides without most of it's downsides. It is considerably less stable, and does not allow for "all the time" pregnancy but does allow critter pregnancies. The main problem is it is a WIP, and that female/female does not (last I checked) work.  It looks like Breeder may use this mod.

Simple Pregnancy is like HP but simpler. It lacks the post pregnancy issue, and has a list of your kids and their species, but has no mods connecting to it, and no birthing animation. It is very simple, bear bones. It would be my second choice if HP suddenly went away.

Babes is not linked to animations at all, which makes it useless to me.

None of the mods are really realistic per se, and that may be for the best. A breakdown

Cycles: Yes: BF, P  No: HP, SP,  B

Monster Preg: Yes: BF, HP,  SP. No: P, B?

Sperm in belly/time to pregnant/wash out: Yes: BF, P,  SP. No: HP  B

Birth Animation: Yes: HP No SP Unsure now: BF, P, B

Female/Female Preg option: Yes: HP, SP No: BF, SP, Unsure now: B

Bellies: Yes: BF, HP, P, SP Unsure now: B

Uses Sexlab Animations: Yes: BF, HP, P, SP No: B

I would recommend HentaiPregnancy, myself. Beeing Female has SO many features that IMHO it's off-putting. A bit too realistic for my taste.

That being said, I will caution you that there is a serious lack of good preg armor/clothing for this game that work worth half a damn. You are limited to about 3 options, two of the packs found here on LL result in either broken armors or just look hideous (gigantic armored torpedo bellies)... the final option would be if you are skilled in using bodyslide 2, which I myself put what seemed like a few days worth of effort into without even getting close to converting armors that worked anywhere near as well as those other 2 packs I mentioned.

If you decide to install, just be prepared to run around naked for the duration unless you can deal with the armors.

faites des bebes

actually i am working on new version /on mod forum topic are news/, which will have a lot of new features, of course every new feature i must fix first.... so it takes some time

This.

Faites will be the most feature-rich and the most stable pregnancy mod available.  Once it has the animations linked in it will definitely be the 'go to' pregnancy mod.

Archived