Too funny, had to share!

Vyxenne

So, I walked into The Winking Skeever and immediately encountered the beautiful and sexy bard, Lisette. I zapped her and myself with the appropriate Matchmaker spells just as she began singing one of her songs.

For some reason, as we had great sex there on the dance floor, she continued to sing, and just as things reached their climax, she sang "Beware, beware, the Dragonborn comes...." :heart:

Yes. Yes I did. Twice, as it happens.

:D

Guest xthejester

I have Lover's Comfort activated in my game. And apparently, Jarl Sidgeir of Falkreath is gay. Every time I go into his house, he's throat-fucking his Housecarl.

I once shrunk a Legendary Dragon long ago and forgot about, I was wondering why I kept hearing the dragon fight music and see dead bodies everywhere and not finding the dragon in the forest near Falkreath.  It was hilarious when I did find it one day and it was as small as an apple, lol.

LOL

Back before I discovered LL I was running AP and having my character go around having sex with everyone in Whiterun. I approached Heimskr while he was preaching and we arranged for me to give him a blowjob. Sure enough, he carried on preaching right the way through it.

He came as he was saying, "...where my breath is loooonnnngggg WINTER!"  :lol:

Archived