Need more help with strange animation on the start of the game

Gh0sTG0

Solved

Wanted to try UNPB body and few mods for it. Made CLEAN reinstall with deleting all folders. Reinstalled NMM with changing mod downloading folder. Installed few mods and now have start crash(bethesda logo and then one second skyrim logo and then my desctop).
I tryed to deactivate few mods and it started. I saw main menu. This is my modlist when i deactivated mods and saw main menu. I know that one(or more) deativated mods made crash.

post-302599-0-55129800-1394399730_thumb.pngpost-302599-0-79035600-1394399731_thumb.pngpost-302599-0-60823800-1394399732_thumb.pngpost-302599-0-35842600-1394399733_thumb.png

Please, help me and say, what mods can make start crash!

One more problem:

Now I have one more trouble. I started a new game, and I can't understand which mod does this:

post-302599-0-14630400-1394411599_thumb.png

PS I am about the carriage, not about grey screenshot

PPS How to do normal screenshoots?

Crash at logo means you are generally missing a master file a master file is needed for another mod to work if you don't have that master you will CTD. TES5edit http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/? Download it unzip it and run the .exe that is in it when it hits a error in your load order it will stop and tell you why it stopped in the bottom right area read it fix close TES5edit and start it again and keep doing that till it is able to load completely up without hitting anymore errors. Then try your game again.

One more problem:

Now I have one more trouble. I started a new game, and I can't understand which mod does this:

post-302599-0-31412200-1394411457_thumb.png

PS I am about the carriage, not about grey screenshot

PPS How to do normal screenshoots?

PPPS Searched in google, tryed to dis- and enable vsync, nothing changes

Either your video card or its driver is completely fucked, or that you have a bad VGA/DVI cable, or I hope that you're using a legit copy of the game.

Another thing: do not activate all mods -- except maybe for Racemenu -- when starting with a new game. 

I had this once. I also think that all fuck ups during the carriage ride are caused by the same things.

My fix was to disable all my mods besides ECE, body and texture mods AND to go to documents/my games/Skyrim and just delete the entire Skyrim folder. If you then use the Skyrim Launcher it will generate a new Skyrim folder there for saves. Running the game without mods and still having the save folder present seems to mess it all up.

You can also install "Alternate Start Live Another Life" and just not go through that horrible carriage ride at all.

I had this once. I also think that all fuck ups during the carriage ride are caused by the same things.

My fix was to disable all my mods besides ECE, body and texture mods AND to go to documents/my games/Skyrim and just delete the entire Skyrim folder. If you then use the Skyrim Launcher it will generate a new Skyrim folder there for saves. Running the game without mods and still having the save folder present seems to mess it all up.

You can also install "Alternate Start Live Another Life" and just not go through that horrible carriage ride at all.

Thank's a lot! deleting and unchacking worked!

Archived