Apropos - Feature Request and Descriptions Submission

3 hours ago, gooser said:

Yes, historically, Apropos was based on a old young mod, back then it was called "SexLab Describe", and it was totally oriented towards Female PC's, and that line still runs as the main emphasis -probably because of my preferences. Feel free to edit the code to make this work - but when it comes to major Apropos enhancements, my work in is a new line of code - Apropos 2 (and Hentai Insemination) - which is almost a rewrite. The changes to make Apropos Classic recognize Male PC with female creatures probably won't be compatible plus I am considering a wider range of scenarios - like Female aggressors, for example. I had not thought of Male PC and Female creatures, well, because its not my thing ;)Ā  and I have never read anyone ask for it (but could have missed it).

Btw, I mod with almost all the SLAL packs - including Billyy and Anubs, so I am fairly aware of what is coming out - I usually read the json files right away when those are released.
For instance, I tweaked Apropos Classic (just locally) to support DwarvenSpider, DwarvenSphere, Ballista, Centurion and DragonPriest ... because of ... Billyy...

Yeah no sweat, you do you. I was already able to find the a-fore-mentioned parts of the script that check for creatures but because of my lack of knowledge in papyrus I've been unable to compile the editedĀ AproposDescriptions.psc back together. I was able to make Notepad++ able to compile any of the vanilla scripts but it runs into errors if I try to compile something that isn't vanilla. Haven't been able to find any answers so if the problem is something minor and explaining it won't take half a day, do tell me.Ā 

Ā 

Also, aren't the Dwemer automatons considered creatures or are they something else? Same goes for Dragon priests.

9 minutes ago, Hergotzer said:

Yeah no sweat, you do you. I was already able to find the a-fore-mentioned parts of the script that check for creatures but because of my lack of knowledge in papyrus I've been unable to compile the editedĀ AproposDescriptions.psc back together. I was able to make Notepad++ able to compile any of the vanilla scripts but it runs into errors if I try to compile something that isn't vanilla. Haven't been able to find any answers so if the problem is something minor and explaining it won't take half a day, do tell me.Ā 

Ā 

Also, aren't the Dwemer automatons considered creatures or are they something else? Same goes for Dragon priests.

Yes, both are considered creatures.

17 minutes ago, Hergotzer said:

So... did you make some kind of exception for them in the code? Or does Apropos Classic support creatures (I haven't ever used Classic so I don't know much about it...)?

Yes classic supports creatures. Always has.

55 minutes ago, Hergotzer said:

Oh. Well that's... I don't to find it (other than a french translation). Has it been removed or something? And how does it differ from the current one?

The current one IS classic. The Apropos 2.0 that I am working has not been released yet.

1 minute ago, gooser said:

The current one IS classic. The Apropos 2.0 that I am working has not been released yet.

Ooooh. For some reason I was thinking that those Dwemer automaton and Dragon priest animations were for male characters and therefore I jumbled things a little bit...

Ā 

My bad.Ā 

Ā 

There's still the problem that I can't compile the modifiedĀ AproposDescriptions.psc to test if simply removing the !IsCreatureSex lines from the script could workaround the problem. Most likely it would be just a band-aid for it or it may do nothing/break the whole thing, but at least it could be progress. I use Notepad++ to compile the Papyrus scripts and while it works with any vanilla scripts trying to compile any custom scripts just returns errors. I'm fairly sure that it's some simple mistake but I can't seem to find the solution from the internet. Any idea?

38 minutes ago, Hergotzer said:

Ooooh. For some reason I was thinking that those Dwemer automaton and Dragon priest animations were for male characters and therefore I jumbled things a little bit...

Ā 

My bad.Ā 

Ā 

There's still the problem that I can't compile the modifiedĀ AproposDescriptions.psc to test if simply removing the !IsCreatureSex lines from the script could workaround the problem. Most likely it would be just a band-aid for it or it may do nothing/break the whole thing, but at least it could be progress. I use Notepad++ to compile the Papyrus scripts and while it works with any vanilla scripts trying to compile any custom scripts just returns errors. I'm fairly sure that it's some simple mistake but I can't seem to find the solution from the internet. Any idea?

I don't use Notepad++, I use Sublime Text. But presumably setting it up is similar. There's a lot of sources you need in the include path - SkyUI, SKSE script source, SexLab Source, SLA ...

On 1/4/2018 at 2:02 AM, gooser said:

I don't use Notepad++, I use Sublime Text. But presumably setting it up is similar. There's a lot of sources you need in the include path - SkyUI, SKSE script source, SexLab Source, SLA ...

After some looking around and trying things out I was able to finally make Sublime work for me. It does the same thing as Notepad, but a little differently. Not as simple but far more effective. Now I only have one problem anymore: I can't figure out what sources I need. I have all you already wrote down put there put still some errors persist => there's something still missing. Is there some way to find out what sources I'm missing or..?

26 minutes ago, Hergotzer said:

After some looking around and trying things out I was able to finally make Sublime work for me. It does the same thing as Notepad, but a little differently. Not as simple but far more effective. Now I only have one problem anymore: I can't figure out what sources I need. I have all you already wrote down put there put still some errors persist => there's something still missing. Is there some way to find out what sources I'm missing or..?

This is what I always build with:

Ā 

{
	"word_wrap": false,
	"linter_on_save": true,
	"linter_on_modified": true,
	"linter_delay": 500,
	"linter_panel_error_messages": false,
	"linter_error_line_threshold": 2,
	"intelligent_code_completion": true,
	"intelligent_code_completion_function_event_parameters": true,
	"tooltip_function_parameters": true,
	"tooltip_function_docstring": true,
	"tooltip_background_color": "#393939",
	"tooltip_body_text_color": "#747369",
	"tooltip_font_size": "12",
	"tooltip_bold_text_color": "#ffffff",
	"tooltip_heading_text_color": "#bfbfbf",
	"tooltip_heading_font_size": "14",
	"tooltip_max_width": 600,
	"tooltip_max_height": 300,
	"center_highlighted_line": false,
	"highlight_build_errors": false,
	"hide_successful_build_results": false,
	"batch_compilation_warning": true,
	"open_script_split_paths": true,
	"modules":
	{
		"skyrim":
		{
			"title": "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim",
			"compiler": "D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\Papyrus Compiler\\PapyrusCompiler.exe",
			"flags":"TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg",
			"output": "",
			"import": [
				"D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\Mod Organizer\\mods\\Creation Kit - Scripts\\Scripts\\Source",
				"D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\Mod Organizer\\mods\\SKSE Scripts\\scripts\\Source",
				"D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\Mod Organizer\\mods\\JContainers\\scripts\\source",
				"D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\Mod Organizer\\mods\\SexLabFramework\\scripts\\Source",
				"D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\Mod Organizer\\mods\\SkyUI Source\\Scripts\\Source",
				"D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\Mod Organizer\\mods\\SlaveTats\\Scripts\\Source",
			],
			"arguments": []
		},
		"fallout4":
		{
			"title": "Fallout 4",
			"compiler": "",
			"flags": "Institute_Papyrus_Flags.flg",
			"import": [],
		}
	}
}

Ā 

13 minutes ago, gooser said:

This is what I always build with:

Ā 

{
	"word_wrap": false,
	"linter_on_save": true,
	"linter_on_modified": true,
	"linter_delay": 500,
	"linter_panel_error_messages": false,
	"linter_error_line_threshold": 2,
	"intelligent_code_completion": true,
	"intelligent_code_completion_function_event_parameters": true,
	"tooltip_function_parameters": true,
	"tooltip_function_docstring": true,
	"tooltip_background_color": "#393939",
	"tooltip_body_text_color": "#747369",
	"tooltip_font_size": "12",
	"tooltip_bold_text_color": "#ffffff",
	"tooltip_heading_text_color": "#bfbfbf",
	"tooltip_heading_font_size": "14",
	"tooltip_max_width": 600,
	"tooltip_max_height": 300,
	"center_highlighted_line": false,
	"highlight_build_errors": false,
	"hide_successful_build_results": false,
	"batch_compilation_warning": true,
	"open_script_split_paths": true,
	"modules":
	{
		"skyrim":
		{
			"title": "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim",
			"compiler": "D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\Papyrus Compiler\\PapyrusCompiler.exe",
			"flags":"TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg",
			"import": [
				"D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\Mod Organizer\\mods\\Creation Kit - Scripts\\Scripts\\Source",
				"D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\Mod Organizer\\mods\\SKSE Scripts\\scripts\\Source",
				"D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\Mod Organizer\\mods\\JContainers\\scripts\\source",
				"D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\Mod Organizer\\mods\\SexLabFramework\\scripts\\Source",
				"D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\Mod Organizer\\mods\\SkyUI Source\\Scripts\\Source",
				"D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\Mod Organizer\\mods\\SlaveTats\\Scripts\\Source",
			],
		},
		"fallout4":
		{
			"title": "Fallout 4",
			"compiler": "",
			"flags": "Institute_Papyrus_Flags.flg",
			"import": [],
		}
	}
}

Ā 

Where does one find Creation Kit's scripts? It's only giving me ~10 errors from very basic things so likely it's only that anymore, but I can't find the files anywhere.

2 hours ago, Hergotzer said:

Where does one find Creation Kit's scripts? It's only giving me ~10 errors from very basic things so likely it's only that anymore, but I can't find the files anywhere.

You have to find the Scripts.rar (iirc) file in your Skyrim\Data folder, and unzip those into the correct location ... if using MO, you can just put them into the override folder (e.g.Ā D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\overwrite) and when you start MO just create a mod from those. I just called the mod "Creation Kit - Scripts".

9 hours ago, gooser said:

You have to find the Scripts.rar (iirc) file in your Skyrim\Data folder, and unzip those into the correct location ... if using MO, you can just put them into the override folder (e.g.Ā D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\overwrite) and when you start MO just create a mod from those. I just called the mod "Creation Kit - Scripts".

Well now I have that too, but still some errors occur... The sources have to be in some special order right?

Ā 

EDIT:Ā After some tinkering with the orders I was able to reduce the errors to two. Conidering that originally there were almost 50, this is the closest I've got so far.Ā The log says anymore:

Ā 

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "AproposDescriptions"...
...\Skyrim\Mods\SexLabFramework v162 FULL\scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(365,1): the parameter defaults of function centeroncoords in state animating on script sslthreadcontroller do not match the parent script sslthreadmodel
...\Skyrim\Mods\SexLabFramework v162 FULL\scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(3016,1): the parameter defaults of function newthread in state disabled on script sexlabframework does not match the empty state
No output generated for AproposDescriptions.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on AproposDescriptions.psc

Ā 

Does anyone make any sense of this?

5 hours ago, Hergotzer said:

Well now I have that too, but still some errors occur... The sources have to be in some special order right?

Ā 

EDIT:Ā After some tinkering with the orders I was able to reduce the errors to two. Conidering that originally there were almost 50, this is the closest I've got so far.Ā The log says anymore:

Ā 

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "AproposDescriptions"...
...\Skyrim\Mods\SexLabFramework v162 FULL\scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(365,1): the parameter defaults of function centeroncoords in state animating on script sslthreadcontroller do not match the parent script sslthreadmodel
...\Skyrim\Mods\SexLabFramework v162 FULL\scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(3016,1): the parameter defaults of function newthread in state disabled on script sexlabframework does not match the empty state
No output generated for AproposDescriptions.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on AproposDescriptions.psc

Ā 

Does anyone make any sense of this?

I would open those two source files and see if there is come kind of mismatch in the CenterOnCoords function definitions.

Ā 

This is what I get:

sslThreadModel.psc, line #852:

function CenterOnCoords(float LocX = 0.0, float LocY = 0.0, float LocZ = 0.0, float RotX = 0.0, float RotY = 0.0, float RotZ = 0.0, bool resync = true)
	CenterLocation[0] = LocX
	CenterLocation[1] = LocY
	CenterLocation[2] = LocZ
	CenterLocation[3] = RotX
	CenterLocation[4] = RotY
	CenterLocation[5] = RotZ
endFunction

And sslThreadController.psc #365:

Ā 

function CenterOnCoords(float LocX = 0.0, float LocY = 0.0, float LocZ = 0.0, float RotX = 0.0, float RotY = 0.0, float RotZ = 0.0, bool resync = true)
		parent.CenterOnCoords(LocX, LocY, LocZ, RotX, RotY, RotZ, resync)
		if resync
			RealignActors()
			SendThreadEvent("ActorsRelocated")
		endIf
	endFunction

The message about "parameter defaults" is saying that a parameter, like "float LocX = 0.0" has a different default value ("=0.0") than the other script. sslThreadController derives from sslThreadModel (look at the top where the script is defined: "scriptname sslThreadModel extends Quest hidden" vs. "scriptname sslThreadController extends sslThreadModel")

Ā 

So the defaults all must match for each parameter.

26 minutes ago, gooser said:

I would open those two source files and see if there is come kind of mismatch in the CenterOnCoords function definitions.

Ā 

This is what I get:

sslThreadModel.psc, line #852:

CenterLocation[0] = LocX
	CenterLocation[1] = LocY
	CenterLocation[2] = LocZ
	CenterLocation[3] = RotX
	CenterLocation[4] = RotY
	CenterLocation[5] = RotZ
endFunction

And sslThreadController.psc #365:

Ā 

parent.CenterOnCoords(LocX, LocY, LocZ, RotX, RotY, RotZ, resync)
		if resync
			RealignActors()
			SendThreadEvent("ActorsRelocated")
		endIf
	endFunction

The message about "parameter defaults" is saying that a parameter, like "float LocX = 0.0" has a different default value ("=0.0") than the other script. sslThreadController derives from sslThreadModel (look at the top where the script is defined: "scriptname sslThreadModel extends Quest hidden" vs. "scriptname sslThreadController extends sslThreadModel")

Ā 

So the defaults all must match for each parameter.

After checking bothĀ sslThreadController.psc andĀ sslThreadModel.psc at least 5 times I've failed to find any inconsistencies. They are both the exact same as what you have wrote here. I also tried copying your lines here to my files but the same error happens. At the moment myĀ Ā sslThreadController.psc line 365 looks like this:Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā parent.CenterOnCoords(LocX, LocY, LocZ, RotX, RotY, RotZ, resync)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā if resync
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā RealignActors()
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā SendThreadEvent("ActorsRelocated")
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā endIf
Ā Ā  Ā endFunction

Ā 

And myĀ sslThreadModel.psc line 852:

Ā 

Ā Ā  Ā CenterLocation[0] = LocX
Ā Ā  Ā CenterLocation[1] = LocY
Ā Ā  Ā CenterLocation[2] = LocZ
Ā Ā  Ā CenterLocation[3] = RotX
Ā Ā  Ā CenterLocation[4] = RotY
Ā Ā  Ā CenterLocation[5] = RotZ
endFunction

Ā 

Using these and trying to compile the AproposDescriptions.psc results in the same errors...Ā 

4 hours ago, Hergotzer said:

After checking bothĀ sslThreadController.psc andĀ sslThreadModel.psc at least 5 times I've failed to find any inconsistencies. They are both the exact same as what you have wrote here. I also tried copying your lines here to my files but the same error happens. At the moment myĀ Ā sslThreadController.psc line 365 looks like this:Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā parent.CenterOnCoords(LocX, LocY, LocZ, RotX, RotY, RotZ, resync)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā if resync
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā RealignActors()
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā SendThreadEvent("ActorsRelocated")
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā endIf
Ā Ā  Ā endFunction

Ā 

And myĀ sslThreadModel.psc line 852:

Ā 

Ā Ā  Ā CenterLocation[0] = LocX
Ā Ā  Ā CenterLocation[1] = LocY
Ā Ā  Ā CenterLocation[2] = LocZ
Ā Ā  Ā CenterLocation[3] = RotX
Ā Ā  Ā CenterLocation[4] = RotY
Ā Ā  Ā CenterLocation[5] = RotZ
endFunction

Ā 

Using these and trying to compile the AproposDescriptions.psc results in the same errors...Ā 

I would try just compiling one of the SexLab scripts and if you can't get that to work, post a similar question the SexLab Technical thread. Ashal probably has seen this before.

1 hour ago, dankmemesxd said:

Nice to hear that you are working on a new apropos. If I want to update (after its been released), will I have to start the game from the beginning?Ā 

No, just a clean save. A clean save, where you remove old Apropos, use something like Save Cleaner, then install the new version. It won't be an in-place upgrade, but it won't require you to restart your game from the beginning, ... hopefully.

Ā 

The Save Cleaner has been pretty good at removing old stuff.

On 1/6/2018 at 12:58 AM, gooser said:

I would try just compiling one of the SexLab scripts and if you can't get that to work, post a similar question the SexLab Technical thread. Ashal probably has seen this before.

Well I was able to work it out (Just change Windows system language to US English) but sadly, it still doesn't work. I guess it's better to just give up on my end for now. According to the console, Apropos does now recognize creature animations and MalePC to FemaleCreature animations, but for some reason it won't actually display the messages. I guess the problem is something much deeper, something that I won't be even trying to mess around with.Ā 

On 6/17/2017 at 10:39 PM, Vauria said:

More Nasty Critters has finally seen an update thanks to MadMansGun, which involved moving all the animations into an SLAL pack. Side effect of this is all the animation IDs have changed, which means the Unique Animation files pointing at those animations are useless if you update NMC.

Ā 

I've worked out what the new animation names are, so if you want to rename them yourself (if you have any edits), go ahead:

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

DayelyteDogFun -> MNCCanineonback
DayelyteDogSpooning -> MNCCaninespooning
DogpanicConsensual -> MNCCanineC1
Dogpanicnew -> MNCDogR1
HorkerSex -> MNChorkerSLDvaginal
HorseDoggystyle2 -> MNCHorseDoggystyle2
PanicDogSuck -> MNCCanineC2
PanicWereBlow -> MNCWerewolfR2
SkeeverBillyyfacefuck -> MNCSkeeverBillyyFaceFuck
SkeeverBillyymount -> MNCSkeeverBillyyMount
TrollBehind -> MNCTrollBehind
TrollCG -> MNCTrollCowgirl
TrollDoggyAlt -> MNCTrollDoggystyleAlt
TrollMisAlt -> MNCTrollMissionaryAlt
TrollOnGround -> MNCTrollOnGround
TrollRevCow -> MNCTrollRewerceCowgirl
TrollSeXtreme -> MNCTrollSeXtreme
WerewolfpanicRedone -> MNCWerewolfRedone

Ā 

Ā 

Otherwise, I've applied the changes to the database available in the current version of Apropos Classic and attached it below.

I also fixed a couple other things, like the typo in 'leitoCunnilingis', and reworded a lot of lines in VaeVictus's lines for the Skeevers, Horker and Deer (examples below)

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

ā€“ "This pulsating feeling I feel around its twitching {COCK} and the way it stops and buries it as deep as it can tells me it filled me with baby rats"

+Ā "This pulsing I feel around its twitching {COCK} and the way it stopped to bury it as deep as it can tells me he's filling me with baby rats."

Ā 

ā€“ "Helo there, what a wonderful creature you are! You also seem to have a gift for me. Let me feel it."

+Ā "Hello there, what a wonderful creature you are! Oh! Looks like you have a gift for me... Let me feel it."

Ā 

ā€“Ā "I look down and get intimidated by the sheer size of this {MAROUSAL} {COCK}, I try to accomodate it inside me slowly."

+Ā "It's hard not to be intimidated by the sheer size of this {MAROUSAL} {COCK}. I'll need to go slow to accomodate his girth."

Ā 

ā€“Ā "After defying all my fear and worries, I take {ACTIVE} in my {MOUTH}, so deep and hard!"

+Ā "In spite of all my fears and worries, I take {ACTIVE} into my {MOUTH}, all the way down to my throat in one stroke."

Ā 

ā€“Ā "I can feel it shooting up inside my {PUSSY}, I will keep its tip inside so I can feel its jets gushing in, and let them drip down on my thighs."

+Ā "I can feel it shooting up inside my {PUSSY}... I keep its tip inside to feel the jets gushing in, overflowing {CUM} dripping down on my thighs."

Ā 

ā€“Ā "The tip of its {COCK} is touching and entering lightly inside my {PUSSY}, I wonder how it will feel when its ball-deep"

+Ā "The tip of its {COCK} is lightly spreading and stroking my pussy lips... I wonder how it'll feel when it's ball-deep..."

Ā 

Ā 
MNCv10 DB.7z

Ā 

Lol...Just to be clear, is this reallyĀ spelledĀ Ā TrollRevCow -> MNCTrollRewerceCowgirl? or was that a typo on your part? *Scratches head* shouldn't it be "Reverse"

3 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

Ā 

Lol...Just to be clear, is this reallyĀ spelledĀ Ā TrollRevCow -> MNCTrollRewerceCowgirl? or was that a typo on your part? *Scratches head* shouldn't it be "Reverse"

Strangely that is not a typo (maybe MadMansGun will correct it in the future).

Just check for yourself AnonAngelion.

...\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\SLAL MoreNastyCritters\SLAnims\source\MoreNastyCritters.txt

Ā 

Animation(
    id="TrollRewerceCowgirl",
    name="(Troll) Reverse Cowgirl",
    tags="unknown,Bestiality,Troll,Cowgirl,Vaginal",
    sound="Squishing",
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal),
    actor2=CreatureMale(race="Trolls"),
    a2_stage_params= [
        Stage(1, rotate=180),
        Stage(2, rotate=180),
        Stage(3, rotate=180),
        Stage(4, rotate=180),
        Stage(5, rotate=180),
        Stage(6, rotate=180),
        Stage(7, rotate=180),
    ]
)

Just look at the ID.Ā 

7 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

Ā 

Yep, you will find spelling errors all the time in animation names and .json files.Ā  Honestly I'd personally prefer things like this not get fixed, because the animation name is simply a label and has no bearing on how well the animation works in-game.Ā 

Ā 

Fixing it would require some annoying line editing for MadMansGun to replace the name everywhere it appears, all us Apropos users that have updated would need to make an edit again or the animation would mysteriously stop triggering unique animations, and every user of MNC would need to do a animation registry reset.Ā  Probably not worth it for a typo.

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Yep, you will find spelling errors all the time in animation names and .json files.Ā  Honestly I'd personally prefer things like this not get fixed, because the animation name is simply a label and has no bearing on how well the animation works in-game.Ā 

Ā 

Fixing it would require some annoying line editing for MadMansGun to replace the name everywhere it appears, all us Apropos users that have updated would need to make an edit again or the animation would mysteriously stop triggering unique animations, and every user of MNC would need to do a animation registry reset.Ā  Probably not worth it for a typo.

I understand, I just had to check to make sure it was intentional. ;)

7 hours ago, gooser said:

Strangely that is not a typo (maybe MadMansGun will correct it in the future).

Just check for yourself AnonAngelion.

...\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\SLAL MoreNastyCritters\SLAnims\source\MoreNastyCritters.txt

Ā 

Animation(
    id="TrollRewerceCowgirl",
    name="(Troll) Reverse Cowgirl",
    tags="unknown,Bestiality,Troll,Cowgirl,Vaginal",
    sound="Squishing",
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal),
    actor2=CreatureMale(race="Trolls"),
    a2_stage_params= [
        Stage(1, rotate=180),
        Stage(2, rotate=180),
        Stage(3, rotate=180),
        Stage(4, rotate=180),
        Stage(5, rotate=180),
        Stage(6, rotate=180),
        Stage(7, rotate=180),
    ]
)

Just look at the ID.Ā 

yea sorry, you mentioned that before, I keep forgetting to mention that I don't use mod organizer, I use NMM, so I can't access animation code in that way, I went looking for the files manually the first time you mentioned it, I didn't have time to search everything at the time but I couldn't find the files that contained sexlabs animations, there's a few places they could beĀ  if my gut is right, I just gotta check when I'm feeling awake enough to do so. :smile:

3 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

yea sorry, you mentioned that before, I keep forgetting to mention that I don't use mod organizer, I use NMM, so I can't access animation code in that way, I went looking for the files manually the first time you mentioned it, I didn't have time to search everything at the time but I couldn't find the files that contained sexlabs animations, there's a few places they could beĀ  if my gut is right, I just gotta check when I'm feeling awake enough to do so. :smile:

Even if you use NMM, you should be able to find a SLAnims folder somewhere for SLAL MNC.