Additional Animations for Friends and Lovers + ENG Translation.

HanPL

Well there are like 2 new dialogue lines so that's not big problem :D

Also new dialogue option will appear in dialogue menu + select position with number 3 and voila :)

I can translate it to english, but later since going to get some sleep now :D

Man, that would be AWESOME to get some group animations into Lovers with PK.  I know, I know...that's what everyone has been saying forever.  But...it's just true  ;D  But I'm wondering...would it be hard to get these animations scripted into the functions of Rapers/Joburg/LandE?  Or would these animations have to be purely consentual?

Gotta add that 1st set of animation unlike the 2nd and 3rd is dedicated to woman + man + woman triangle unless someone likes semi-gay orgies. The rest is a typical threesome of two men violating one (un)lucky girl.

For me, I'd mostly be interested in seeing my girl NPC's get abused in bandit and marauder caves and it would be cool if the 'criminal element' would gang up on her  8)

But the other stuff would be OK I guess too hehe...like most other lovers stuff...I'd end up just using the bits that I like best.  Prolly like most of us....

Some new "high quality" animations would be grand. I recently cleaned up my animations folder and deleted all the "oldschool" animation. That left me with 5-10 for every position, except "standing" (only 2 there... those are mostly horrible in comparison).

I especially enjoyed the 2 Sexus animations for FO3. We miss something like those for lovers. They feel a lot more passionate and viscreal than the OB ones.

Man' date=' that would be AWESOME to get some group animations into Lovers with PK.  I know, I know...that's what everyone has been saying forever.  But...it's just true  ;D  But I'm wondering...would it be hard to get these animations scripted into the functions of Rapers/Joburg/LandE?  Or would these animations have to be purely consentual?

[/quote']

Imagine you walk along the road coming 3 over barbarians who want to fuck you all at the same time  ;D ;D ;D

• 5 months later...

I got this. D:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.

2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.

3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Triratna'

Other things to try:

I got this. D:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.

2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.

3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Triratna'

Other things to try:

I Keep Getting The Same Thing On A Few Links Lately ...

Thank You for this wise choice. Don't get me wrong, i really like your animation extender, but each and every time i tried to get it to work i had problems or malfunctions. Yeah, i know, that could be my own fault by being so newb, but still...

Can't wait for your latest F&L translation (and maybe automatic animation extender implementation ^_^ )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived