[Request] Threesomes

xionfenix

Hello people~

I've been playing a lot of Skyrim these days, a few mods here and there, a mod from another site as well... And I saw a threesome scene there when it hit me. Why do we have so few threesome scenes? There's hella lot of "normal" sex and even creatures, but theres only two different threesome animations. I have been wondering - is just no one interested in those? Because I myself would love to see more of em, but am not capable enough to understand how this whole animation creation thing works.

So, long story short: Is there anyone willing to create more threesome animations for sexlab? o_O

(Also, if anyone has a good and understandable how-to guide on animating stuff, just let me know and I'm on it, if I don't get too demotivated...)

regards,

X.Fenix

The trouble is, from what I understand of animators, is that animating three or more participants in an act is a whole hell of a lot harder than two people in an act, to the point where in the time someone made one threesome animation, they could've made three twosome animations.  So most of the animators focused on the twosome contents.

So, long story short: Is there anyone willing to create more threesome animations for sexlab? o_O

Check the "Skyrim Adult Mods" Section later this day.

I'm currently uploading some Gifs (takes a while with my shitty internet connection),  maybe I've got some interessting things for you. ;)

Enough humans. More creature feature.

Also in progress

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26764-dayelytes-unnatural-animations/

and

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23426-panics-animation-workshop-animations-for-modders-updated-18022014/

However: NEVER, EVER tell an animator enough.  They are rare and precious and to be encouraged at every opportunity to create whatever they are willing to create for our benefit.

MORE HUMANS! There are enough creatures! Prove me wrong! :D.

Your prayers have just been answered. Zynisch has just added three new animations to this site, two of them threesomes (double penetration and female dominant), and an epic new missionary position. He has a downloadable file that you can install right into sexlab for immediate use and it now works like a charm.

Archived