The savetool probably works just as well as the newish Scalpel. I've used savetool several times, but Ashal seems to prefer the Scalpel. 

Doesn't look particularly bad. I don't see any Apropos errors. Maybe someone else could examine this. 

Hold the horses! I must be blind.

[09/30/2014 - 04:21:40PM] Error: Static function isInstalled not found on object jcontainers. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].AproposConfig.ValidateJContainers() - "AproposConfig.psc" Line 723
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].AproposConfig.OnConfigInit() - "AproposConfig.psc" Line 45
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].AproposConfig.OnVersionUpdate() - "AproposConfig.psc" Line 35
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].AproposConfig.CheckVersion() - "SKI_QuestBase.psc" Line 17
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].SKI_ConfigBase.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 119
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].AproposConfig.OnGameReload() - "AproposConfig.psc" Line 739
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].AproposConfig.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 82

You have a JContainers issue. Is it possible you are using an older version of JContainers? Radiant Prostitution?

Uh, no? I did consider installing it once, but I don't remember if I did... Perhaps I did once. At any rate, I don't have it installed now.

Do you have Apropos 20140929 installed or 20140926 installed?

If you have 20140929 installed, you are required to install JContainers yourself. I had previously bundled JC in Apropos, but it was requested to remove it. JC is a requirement for Apropos, and you will need to install it.

Thats it, I don't have Jcontainers. It still said it was included when I downloaded version 20140929. Thanks man :)

No problem. I should have been clearer in the OP - I guess "unbundled JContainers" probably wasn't precise enough.

I had previously bundled JC in Apropos, but it was requested to remove it.

I know I'm probably asking the wrong person, but WHY?! That kinda negates the Permission section in the D/L description...

I'm not sure what you are referring to?  Permissions on the JContainers download page?

I know I'm probably asking the wrong person, but WHY?! That kinda negates the Permission section in the D/L description...

I'm not sure what you are referring to?  Permissions on the JContainers download page?

Permissions

• You (as mod author) may bundle this plugin.
  • It's up to you to report to the user of incompatibility of installed JC API version and the version mod has been compiled for the best user's experience. Valid condition is `JC.APIVersion == hardcodedAPIVersion && JC.featureVersion >= hardcodedFeatureVersion`.
  • The files in this plugin are not to be modified under any circumstance as that could cause problems when a load order includes multiple mods that use the plugin and one or more mods have modified the files in this plugin.

I don't think ^ precludes end-users from installing JContainers. Maybe Earendil should make this more clear.

Yeah. It says mod makers are allowed to bundle JC with their mod, so why ask you to remove it?! Doesn't make sense in my head...

Permissions

• It's up to you to report to the user of incompatibility of installed JC API version and the version mod has been compiled for the best user's experience. Valid condition is `JC.APIVersion == hardcodedAPIVersion && JC.featureVersion >= hardcodedFeatureVersion`.
  • The files in this plugin are not to be modified under any circumstance as that could cause problems when a load order includes multiple mods that use the plugin and one or more mods have modified the files in this plugin.

The red one's the one I'm refering to. That's quite clear to me: You need it in your mod? Roll it out with your mod!

He wasn't requested by Earandil to remove it, he was requested by several users to remove it due to conflicts with other mods, which resulted in often-complex install orders being required.

Permissions

I don't think ^ precludes end-users from installing JContainers. Maybe Earendil should make this more clear.

Before you get deluged with many messages about JContainers:

Original Post has three separate areas where three different versions of JContainers is/are listed as a requirement:

a- first listing line 5 JContainers 3.0

b- second listing {under Update 09/26/2014.1 News} JContainers 3.1

c- third listing (under Future Developments spoiler} JContainers 0.67

Listing b- implies still that it is included

Knowing just how much work you are putting into this project, maybe it would save some of your time responding to support questions by taking the time to edit the OP.

It's amazing how much this mod has morphed over the short time it has been out!

Kudos to yourself and Decauk

Edited because "b)" is a smiley face, dohhhh!

Before you get deluged with many messages about JContainers:

Original Post has three separate areas where three different versions of JContainers is/are listed as a requirement:

a) first listing line 5 JContainers 3.0

B) second listing {under Update 09/26/2014.1 News} JContainers 3.1

c) third listing (under Future Developments spoiler} JContainers 0.67

Listing B) implies still that it is included

Knowing just how much work you are putting into this project, maybe it would save some of your time responding to support questions by taking the time to edit the OP.

It's amazing how much this mod has morphed over the short time it has been out!

Kudos to yourself and Decauk

O snap, it is true. Then It is us who is stupid and do the TL;DR. I breifly glanced over this:

Requirements

- SKSE 1.7 Alpha

- SexLab 1.57

- SexLab Aroused

- JContainers 0.67 (included)

Quickly, remove that so it cannot be missunderstood*.

Which version of JContainers is required? Same one that's currently in Radiant Prostitution, or something more recent?

Honestly, I didn't read that, did a non-clean install on my test character, and it actually works fine!

Probably not what people with problems want to be hearing though.

I suspect he uninstalled 20140926 (which had JC bundled) and installed 20140929 (which does not bundle JC) and didn't catch that JContainers is still a prerequisite and didn't install it.

I did

But actually was confused that in the homepage of the mod it says its included.

That is why i asked if i have to install jcontainers separetely.

You might also want to write it in the home page if possible.

Would help a lot.

Okay, I've cleaned up the original post. I've revised I think every section! It would behoove everyone to re-read this, not to mention help me catch anything else I've fucked up.

Hi Gooser,

Can you also set dependency to 3.0+ or tell this in any other way to make people know, that they don't have to seek for old and deleted 3.0? Thanks

mine i was not working because of Jcontainers old versions also, but thanks god you already posted a link to download the new version at page 69, belive alot people will have same error if dnt post a link for the download page of that at main page of apropos

Okay, I've cleaned up the original post. I've revised I think every section! It would behoove everyone to re-read this, not to mention help me catch anything else I've fucked up.

Hi Gooser,

Can you also set dependency to 3.0+ or tell this in any other way to make people know, that they don't have to seek for old and deleted 3.0? Thanks

Changed "JContainers 3 minimum (3.0.0)" to "JContainers 3.0+"

mine i was not working because of Jcontainers old versions also, but thanks god you already posted a link to download the new version at page 69, belive alot people will have same error if dnt post a link for the download page of that at main page of apropos

Link added.

OP looks good so far. Nice cleanup :)

About the masturbation massages.

Created a brand new save and did a log.

Maybe I just missing something again.

Everything works fine so far. Thumps up! :)

Now I need to look for a cat to see if its still ctd again.

Can you enable Debug and Trace under Apropos MCM and replay scenario?

Thanks

Thanks

Mh.. I was sure I did enabled them all.

Okay new log. "Debug massages" and "detailed trace massages" checked.

Did 2 scenarios.

first on a new game in the starting cell. (its the .1 log)

second on an older safe (the .0), starting with an normal F/M Sex and then the masturbation.

Cat case: Looks like it also ctd at bears in some cases. Log inc.

Edith: The stage is different. Sometimes it crashes in the first stage (first stage massage enabled), sometimes later at the orgasm stage. In the second when the massage should show up it goes ctd. Happens at cat and bear rape so far. Didnt test consensual. 

Thanks

Mh.. I was sure I did enabled them all.

Okay new log. "Debug massages" and "detailed trace massages" checked.

Did 2 scenarios.

first on a new game in the starting cell. (its the .1 log)

second on an older safe (the .0), starting with an normal F/M Sex and then the masturbation.

Cat case: Looks like it also ctd at bears in some cases. Log inc.

Edith: The stage is different. Sometimes it crashes in the first stage (first stage massage enabled), sometimes later at the orgasm stage. In the second when the massage should show up it goes ctd. Happens at cat and bear rape so far. Didnt test consensual. 

I'm not sure if you are using 20140926 or 20140929, but it looks like you need to perform a clean save technique. I'm seeing a couple of things in the logs:

- References to StageEnd, OrgasmEnd, which have been turned off since 20140929.

- References to non-existing properties which were removed beginning with 20140926.

Have you done a clean save with savetool/scalpel?

mhh interesting ..

the .1 log was a new game just for the log.

the .0 and .ctd was from an older safe, which started with an older version, did a clean safe to upgrade to 20140926 and upgraded today to 20140929.

Cleaned it with savetool. (it still says everything is ok)

ctd and no masturbating are in 20140926 and 20140929.

I will go for another cleansafe and check if there are any scripts left after deinstall.