HDT Werewolves

This is it. The updated file. It contains all of the Moonlight Tales meshes, textures and ESPs for both the 2 breast and 6 breast versions. It also contains the ESPs for the corresponding Werewolf Mastery. As a bonus, it also now has installation instructions. You'll still need the basic HDT Werewolves download as well as the original Moonlight Tales mod and Werewolf Mastery if you choose to use it.

HDT MoonlightTales + WerwolfMastery Full.zip

If anyone would like to test this and give some feedback (did it work as advertised, were the instructions clear?) I would appreciate it greatly. 450+ downloads, and no-one posts to tell me it's broken? Seriously? I was really happy with that number, and now I know that I look like an idiot and no-one said anything. Sigh.

ill test as im doing a reinstall, but ppp the lovers lab crowd is a little more on the technical side i noticed im betting a lot fixed themselves and just never said anything or thought to say anything

BUT on another note and i have no clue why it worked the SOS full werewolf skeleton fixed my crashes, i dont have breast phyics for females but it fixed the crashes for males, so there is something about the HDT werewolf skeleton that is casuing issues for me and i cant think on anything that it could be. maybe with this new info someone might be able to glean insight

Thanks for testing evillives34. The SOS skeleton has bones needed by the meshes. Having more bones than are used by a mesh is OK, but not having bones that are needed by a mesh causes a crash. When you say you don't have breast physics, do you mean the female werewolf's breasts don't move? or females in general?

And thanks to DrTroll and b3ast1e for reporting the bug.

ok on a hunch i took the werewolf skeleton form SOS full (im running light on this instill it doesnt have a werewolf skeleton) i replaced the skeleton from HDT with the sos Full skeleton that stopped the crashes on males, but as its just the SOS skeleton it doesnt have the bones for the female werewolf breast and thighs. but this test seems to have showed for what ever reason on this install the HDT skeleton doesnt work for males for me

edit and thanks for all the help ppp, im still learn nifscope etc, i have always been more TESedit modder so to speak

edit 2: as a test if you ok with, do you think you can up load the skeleton.nif you have on your install, i have downloaded and redownloaded to check for corupt files but who knows

You'll want to re-download the file, because I caught and corrected an error... go figure. The normal HDT werewolves download should have a skeleton that works for males and females. I just tested it, and it worked.

well i think i have exhausted all options, going back to my plan to just reinstall now, i clean every file that was installed by moonlight tales, HDT werewolves , and your moonlight tales update  and reinstalled still crashes on males, but thanks for the help ppp might not have fixed it but skyrim modding is always a mine field

This is it. The updated file. It contains all of the Moonlight Tales meshes, textures and ESPs for both the 2 breast and 6 breast versions. It also contains the ESPs for the corresponding Werewolf Mastery. As a bonus, it also now has installation instructions. You'll still need the basic HDT Werewolves download.

attachicon.gifHDT MoonlightTales + WerwolfMastery Full.zip

If anyone would like to test this and give some feedback (did it work as advertised, were the instructions clear?) I would appreciate it greatly. 450+ downloads, and no-one posts to tell me it's broken? Seriously? I was really happy with that number, and now I know that I look like an idiot and no-one said anything. Sigh.

I tried it. I haven't used Moonligt Tales before so feel free to correct what I'm doing wrong. The thing is that the esp descriprtion of WM tells me to not have MT loaded. But ingame, the Moonlight Tales MCM menu appears in scripts names or something, with _'s. That doesn't happen when I have MT enabled, on the other hand there is two MT menu's when both are enabled.

Also, I'm having problems infecting a custom follower named Sighne. She's marked as essential and I tried giving her a blood potion via dialogue, I even tried to give her it via inventory share and make her equip the potion via "equipitem" but nothing happens. Then I used the "setessential ________ 0" command on her, in hope that I could infect her through attacks (P2N enabled) but she won't even glow. I tried waiting for 3 ingame days, no dialogue options where I can tell her to transform when I do.

I know, these are questions that I should save for the original author of Moonlight Tales/Werewolf Mastery, although I'm not sure if they have abandoned them. But it's great to have some "extra physics" on werewolves nonetheless. Keep it up!

Am I to assume that the textures work correctly? The Werewolf Mastery compatibility patch for Moonlight Tales basically replaces the esp for MT, and has all the functionality. The MT menus are supposed to appear, although I take it that they are unintelligible?. My conversion contains only the meshes and textures, the scripts must come from the original mods.

Walk me through your install process, maybe we can find what (if anything) went wrong.

Hmmm...Aela's werewolf textures load in fine at the Underforge, then the next second, they glitch out and are all shiny. Anyone familiar with this problem and have a solution?

Edit: NVM, got it working. Yay! Now I just have one question: how come I can't screw humans in werewolf form? :P There aren't any controls to let me do that.

First, which version did you install, and what did you do to fix it? Second, that's outside the scope of this mod, but SexLab Werewolves lets you initiate sex in werewolf form.

Hum, not sure which version, I installed the 7z compressed version, I think. I got it working by moving the textures into the Moonlight Tales folder. So the glitch is gone.

I also installed SexLab Werewolves, but it hasn't been updated in ages, and is buggy and has some occasional glitch issues such as causing a clientwide bug that prevents you from fighting if you're in Free Cam Mode (by using tfc) during the werewolf-on-human rape.

This is it. The updated file. It contains all of the Moonlight Tales meshes, textures and ESPs for both the 2 breast and 6 breast versions. It also contains the ESPs for the corresponding Werewolf Mastery. As a bonus, it also now has installation instructions. You'll still need the basic HDT Werewolves download.

attachicon.gifHDT MoonlightTales + WerwolfMastery Full.zip

Got some major issues here.

If im using MT, i only get the Moonlight Tales Menu, but not the Werewolf Mastery Items, to customize all the things i need.

If im using Werewolf Mastery.esp, i get both, but the Items arent working correctly. For example. I cant make me non hostile to NPC's if im transformed. Or the duration isnt really changed.

Also the MT Menu has some broken words with squares and _?.

But MT itself just works as intended.

Im using the compatiblity mod on the site for MT and WM. Should i just use your compatiblity mod?

Thanks in advance.

Derethevil.

Got everything i need so far to work, just by using your MT.esp and the real WM.esp from nexus. Both are working for now.

The only thing that bugs me so far is this constant errected baton on the male model. I dont want the Schlong from SoS on them either (they have 2 right now)

Is it possible to have the canine SoS Addon on the werewolf?

I could get used to the one you are offering with your mod, but a non errect one for no Sexlab scenes would be much appricated.

Am I to assume that the textures work correctly? The Werewolf Mastery compatibility patch for Moonlight Tales basically replaces the esp for MT, and has all the functionality. The MT menus are supposed to appear, although I take it that they are unintelligible?. My conversion contains only the meshes and textures, the scripts must come from the original mods.

Walk me through your install process, maybe we can find what (if anything) went wrong.

Nevermind my issue, I just had forgotten to install the scripts from the original WM+MT plugin, so the MCM options look normal now. Also, I infected my follower via Amazing Follower Tweaks instead.

About the textures, I'm not sure, as I'm sticking to the vanilla skin option.

@ Everybody - My MT+WM esp is an edited compatibility patch. You still need the main files for the relevant mods for the scripts.

@Derethevil - I believe that the canine addon predates Werewolf compatibility, so you'll have to edit it in yourself, but it should be possible.

To get rid of the one from SoS, disable the Werewolf option for all the shapes.

I thought initially that it would just be a simple matter of deleting the genitals off of the male meshes but upon testing that screws up the eyes for some reason. You're not really going to make me do a SoS patch, are you? If you are, you'll have to wait at least a week, because I won't be able to work on this for at least that long. It'd probably be good practice to figure out how to do it yourself, anyway. Start small, just edit the body you plan on using.

@TealEri - If you don't mind, would you run through the mesh/texture combinations real quick? Shouldn't take long, it's just tedious. Even just a couple from each mesh (No glow (Black/Brown) One eye glow (Blind/Color and Color/Blind) Both Glow (Color)) would be nice.

When I choose the skins provided by WM+MT, my werewolf becomes invisible no matter what texture/mesh I choose. And I have no other plugin that could possibly affect the original werewolf skin other than Werewolves.esp . Should I turn that one off perhaps?

You mean the one provided in the main HDT Werewolves download? That esp shouldn't be necessary. Give it a try. You do have the textures from Moonlight Tales installed, right?

Funny story: I went and activated Werewolf Mastery on my current character to do some testing (I retired my Werewolf, and something changed in my mod order to make those saves unloadable), give myself Beast Blood via the MCM Debugging option, and immediately get assaulted by Silver Hand Elite. How fast does news travel, anyway?

Another issue of mine was that I had forgotten to extract the assets of your patch, like the meshes with a 0/1 suffix. So the skins are visible now and you got nothing to worry about! I'll give a headsup if I run into another problem.

I'm relieved to know that it wasn't anything on my end, and happy to hear you figured it out. Thanks for complaining anyway, even if it turned out not to be a problem with the mod itself. I'd rather problems get caught before too many people download it.

@ Everybody - My MT+WM esp is an edited compatibility patch. You still need the main files for the relevant mods for the scripts.

@Derethevil - I believe that the canine addon predates Werewolf compatibility, so you'll have to edit it in yourself, but it should be possible.

To get rid of the one from SoS, disable the Werewolf option for all the shapes.

I thought initially that it would just be a simple matter of deleting the genitals off of the male meshes but upon testing that screws up the eyes for some reason. You're not really going to make me do a SoS patch, are you? If you are, you'll have to wait at least a week, because I won't be able to work on this for at least that long. It'd probably be good practice to figure out how to do it yourself, anyway. Start small, just edit the body you plan on using.

@TealEri - If you don't mind, would you run through the mesh/texture combinations real quick? Shouldn't take long, it's just tedious. Even just a couple from each mesh (No glow (Black/Brown) One eye glow (Blind/Color and Color/Blind) Both Glow (Color)) would be nice.

No one is blaming you and dont want to force you to do something. I just tell you what could be better about your patch.

Yes i disabled the SoS Werebeast things. Edit the Canine addon for SoS would probably be the way to go to get everything right, but for now that would take at least 3 weeks for me to figure everything out, since i mostly have like an our a day, before i have to get back to work here.

Thank you for your answer.

Derethevil.

Im guessig it has something to do with a lack of transparency since I converted the file back and forth between .dds and .jpeg, can anyone help me get this texture working? 

It's okay, you just forgot to copy over the Alpha channel layer (that layer controls the shader's transparency mask). If you paste the one I have onto the the edited textures yo made, you should be fine. I haven't used gimp to know the interface, but if there is a RGBA channel palette/tab, you can compare the images and try to copy the one you need over.

Here is the correction--let me know if this works for you:

FemaleWerewolfbody.dds