Shelll Bondage CBBE + Bodyslide Support Conversion

View File

Shelll Bondage CBBE + Bodyslide Support Conversion

Installation : just extract the files in correct Location ---------------- you must install [FIRST] Calientes CBBE Body http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/2666/?

than install Calientes Bodyslide 2 -------------- http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/49015/? ---------------

to make sure all works extract the Armor files frist than the Bodyslide files .

Armor is included like always , and two different versions of these armor .

HOw to Get It :

just type Shell in the console / player.additeam XXXX X / maybe its craftable i didn't tested it xD

You know you can always change the body size or Armor size . So if you want you own body creation ( Slider Present ) seen when you equip the Armor open bodyslide chose your Slider Present and click than on Batch build [ OK] -- done .

If you want to fix something at the armor you need to load project and than load the Slider Set .

If you have any problems write me a Personal Massage .

---------------Have Fun---------------------

Credits and thanks :

to Caliente for the CBBE Body and Bodyslide http://www.nexusmods...users/3330686/?

and to Shocky who converted the armor to Skyrim http://www.loverslab...avage-with-bbp/

Hi,

what is the code to add it to your inventory.  It also seems that we can't craft it, I did not find it.  Is it the case?  But thanks for the mod, looking forward to see it.  ;)

description is on top  the code can be diffrent ...

"HOw to Get It :

just type Shell in the console / player.additeam XXXX X  "

just scroll up and down in the console , if you installed it in the correct way it must be there :angel:

Hi,

what is the code to add it to your inventory.  It also seems that we can't craft it, I did not find it.  Is it the case?  But thanks for the mod, looking forward to see it.  ;)

"HOw to Get It :

just scroll up and down in the console , if you installed it in the correct way it must be there :angel:

Hi,

I really don't know what I do wrong.  I did installed Callient and Bodyslide 2, the esp is there and active.  I was able to adapt the Shell and the Harness but everytime I get Script command "Shell" not found.  I changed your esp for the one from the 7base, same thing.  I tried multiple variance even Shelll and Shell/player.additeam XXXX X or Shell/player.additem XXXX X but no luck :(.  Beside the instruction at the beginning of this topic do you have others from other outfite which must be previously done?

Thanks for looking into this.

Hi,

"HOw to Get It :

Hi,

I really don't know what I do wrong.  I did installed Callient and Bodyslide 2, the esp is there and active.  I was able to adapt the Shell and the Harness but everytime I get Script command "Shell" not found.  I changed your esp for the one from the 7base, same thing.  I tried multiple variance even Shelll and Shell/player.additeam XXXX X or Shell/player.additem XXXX X but no luck :(.  Beside the instruction at the beginning of this topic do you have others from other outfite which must be previously done?

ok you type help *shell *  than you type player.additem [space]  ( than you type the Item ID than again Space number you want to get this item for exp. 1 )         if this still doesn't work you can call me on skype on  [look my Profile ] maybe i can help than better . if you call me or add me write just conversion .       cause this mod must work all people here got it working ;)

Hi,

"HOw to Get It :

Hi,

ok you type help *shell *  than you type player.additem [space]  ( than you type the Item ID than again Space number you want to get this item for exp. 1 )         if this still doesn't work you can call me on skype on  [look my Profile ] maybe i can help than better . if you call me or add me write just conversion .       cause this mod must work all people here got it working ;)

Cool it work, awesome.  Thanks for the help :D you nailed the problem.

Are you sure Caliente's Body replacer is needed before Bodyslide 2 is installed ? Some guys are saying that only Bodyslide 2 is needed now, no need to install Caliente's CBBE Body first.

its possible that you overwrite some files or you get maybe some issues . I install it always in  the correct order like i wrote in the description  . if you thing its not needed you can try it .But don't blame me than if something is not working   for example  missing textures  or what else.

So yes i am sure you need to install it that way .

• 4 weeks later...