FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

'No sex with Overlords' should have been fixed in SexoutNG.

Upgrade SexoutNG to the latest update and try again.

If still no sex happens, post it in the SexoutNG thread.

To start the Big Town quest, you need to talk to the mutants in the Police Station before rescuing Red.

The mutant (called Supermutant Jailor if i remember correctly), walking around close to the cellblock where Red is, should give you an option to give you the key to the cell

Thanks pal, upgrading.

I'm okay with Jailor with dialogue,

just can't trigger the option to make them protect Small Town.

the player just masturbate and no dialogue from Jailor after that.

(Maybe SexoutNG Upgrading can fix it.)

And whats the difference when I brought Willow with me? (Author says there should be an extra bonus to interact with Willow? what's that?)

'No sex with Overlords' should have been fixed in SexoutNG.

Upgrade SexoutNG to the latest update and try again.

If still no sex happens, post it in the SexoutNG thread.

To start the Big Town quest, you need to talk to the mutants in the Police Station before rescuing Red.

The mutant (called Supermutant Jailor if i remember correctly), walking around close to the cellblock where Red is, should give you an option to give you the key to the cell

Thanks pal, upgrading.

I'm okay with Jailor with dialogue,

just can't trigger the option to make them protect Small Town.

the player just masturbate and no dialogue from Jailor after that.

(Maybe SexoutNG Upgrading can fix it.)

And whats the difference when I brought Willow with me? (Author says there should be an extra bonus to interact with Willow? what's that?)

for the extra content with willow, you need to speak to a generic supermutant after big town is being protected and you then get some options

I've had the same issue before.

Type the following commands in console:

set bInNVWasteland to 0

set bInDCWasteland to 1

This should fix it.

Thank you so much! This also fixed my TTW train problem, where I wanted to go to NV, but the train thought I was already there!

Bug found

"Reilly's Rutters"

By convincing Brick to have sex with Xander to exchange safety,

Then I fixed the elevator / made Donovan to fix to elevator and move to the lobby to meet Xander.

After Xander's dialogue, Brick (naked) became fleeting mode and seems become hostile to SM,

Than Rangers and SM shooting each other and it's chaos.

While getting to the roof, were the mutants hostile to you?

No, I finish the GNR and Big Town Quest pretty well.

Just stuck on "Bringing Brick to Xander"

When player helped Donovan / Player herself fix the elevator

Stepped into lobby, trigger the dialogue with Xander

The dialogue finished, Brick is naked and run to the key place (near the gate)

SM and Rangers are shooting Brick suddenly!

Even I run to the lobby and trigger Reilly come in

After Orgy, NPCs are still shooting Brick till her down.

Other Rangers are shooting Brick, too.

The hostile is between Brick and all other NPCs

They are all friendly to player.

Shoud I turn the questoverhaul in MCM setting "Scanner to Mutant" to off or what...?

SexoutNG is the latest version....

FalloutTTWQuestOverhaul-Debug--2015-08-17--10-53-16.txt

The mutant scanner has nothing to do with it.

You're having weird issue after weird issue that literally no one else is having. Did you use the console to bypass something?

yeah, to fix the elevator.

I use "additem" to get Fission Battery instead of getting it from dead sentrybot.......

Thanks for that reminder.

I go through it by no using console to obtain the battery part!

Guys,

May I ask where to find Cruck in Megatown?

According to the instruction, at least I have to receive the quest to find Vault 87.

But both of the quest to find it are

1.Finding the Garden of Eden 2.Picking Up the Trail

Both of the quests should be received after rescuing Doctor Li to Citadel

I use egg translator and find Cruck should have inveraction in the rescue tunnel.

The order of the story sounds weird?

So, how should I meet with Cruck, and trigger the lab scenario?  (I checked the dialogue by translator)

The majority of the content in the mod you get by folloing the story in this case.  which makes sence since the idea was to give players the option of being able to do a no kills playthrough.
[spoiler=are you sure you want the anwer?]

you play the game as normal do teh tenpenny tower quests and get the mask off roy, then when you go to the sewers wearing the mask and from then just play the quest line as normal and providing you said the right things you will see cruck later in megatron.

The majority of the content in the mod you get by folloing the story in this case.  which makes sence since the idea was to give players the option of being able to do a no kills playthrough.

[spoiler=are you sure you want the anwer?]

you play the game as normal do teh tenpenny tower quests and get the mask off roy, then when you go to the sewers wearing the mask and from then just play the quest line as normal and providing you said the right things you will see cruck later in megatron.

Thanks pal! I've got the mask and ...

I just pass the main story line actually, explore more quests right now

to finish the side mission first, so my process of the story is almost zero! Ha!

Had an idea which is more lore friendly (maybe?) than anything.

If you make Amata give in to Butch and his gang before the GOAT, Would it be wrong in thinking that by the time she helps you escape the vault, she would have earned the right to wear the Tunnel Snake jacket?

hmm i just noticed something... i had to update ttw to the newest version since my old install had become corrupt. 
upon starting a new game it gives me an option to start from the mojave instead vault 101.
I'll run some tests to see if doing this will lock anyone out of doing some of the mods content though i get the feeling that it may do.

hmm i just noticed something... i had to update ttw to the newest version since my old install had become corrupt. 

upon starting a new game it gives me an option to start from the mojave instead vault 101.

I'll run some tests to see if doing this will lock anyone out of doing some of the mods content though i get the feeling that it may do.

That's from a TTW extra option plugin I believe.