Skyrim will not start / crashes on load screen

brattdragon

Good evening,

I just loaded this mod and that part was easy. I even played for a few. I shut the game down to go fix dinner and when I came back Skyrim will not start and it crashes on the load screen. My first guess is that it has something to do with my load order. If someone could please look at it and let me know what you see. I would most grateful.... smiles

post-368157-0-65253600-1393473949_thumb.jpg

post-368157-0-46666800-1393473965_thumb.jpg

post-368157-0-35654100-1393473978_thumb.jpg

post-368157-0-11386900-1393473987_thumb.jpg

Does it actually display the smoke and Bethesda logo and initial menu "Continue, Load, .... " ?

No, it does not. It does not get that far.

As I guessed. This is probably not a mod issue, but a corruption in your StorageUtil.save file. See my previous post.

Good evening,

I just loaded this mod and that part was easy. I even played for a few. I shut the game down to go fix dinner and when I came back Skyrim will not start and it crashes on the load screen. My first guess is that it has something to do with my load order. If someone could please look at it and let me know what you see. I would most grateful.... smiles

I see you launch skyrim just normal not with SKSE?

I suggest read up some tutorials and readme from mod makers.

Keep NMM for now if your new to game you can always later use MO becouse its bit more for advanced users.

Use newest SKSE 1.7 or SSME(its a MUST HAVE).

Also read this.

Boris "ENB"Vorontsov CTD explenation and tips.

CTD reasons.rar

Alot of good tutorial videos wtach them.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GophersVids

Archived