New NVIDIA DRIVER cause BLUE SCREEN ??

juliojakers

Hi Lovers ...

Is anyone here using LATEST NVIDIA DRIVER (February 2014 Driver) ??

I have a BIG ISSUE with this Latest Driver ...
It's happen only on SKYRIM...
When I playing about 30 to 50 min BLUE SCREEN happen...

I have check the problem and found that Driver is cause the problem...

But the problem is gone when I rolled it back to Driver v 332.21

O yeah BTW my GPU is 610M...

I dont know if this happen to anyone ...

I haven't had blue screens, but I was getting driver TDR's, rolled back to 332.21 like you did and no more problems. Over on the Nvidia forums, people are really bitching about this driver update, it's causing massive problems, so my advice is stick to the 332.21 driver for now.

Just checked (your post had me in panic mode as I hadn't played skyrim much recently) and all seems well for me on the latest drivers.

Running SLI 650 GTm's also tested non-sli and it worked fine as well. (Got performance gains actually, though that might be due to slightly different mod loadout...)

Well, on the Nvidia forums again, Skyrim players (like myself) have noted the new driver really fucked things up for Skyrim, they (Nvidia) have promised a new driver around the first of next month to help fix the issues, but that doesn't help us now, so I recommend that people stick with the 332.21 driver.

my only problem goes also with new driver update, all good at skyrim and almost all game, but at ffxiv weird one, i can log and play for hours i just cant change chars because monitor goes out of sync lol, im using dvi cable with 2x gtx 70.

Archived