Looking for modders versed in animations!

ari777

gay animation ..idk if sexlab purpose something for this, idk if arrok is ok with this , i suppose its ok ( except the arrok opinion, but i not see any good reason for refuse this). but must say, sexlab is create "in general" for hetero sex act (men-women), its possible to select 2 men but the anim can look weird. i m not good or bad with this . its an idea. but you should ask arrok on the sexlab thread. i know arrok didnt make the anim but its the sexlab owner (at my point of view) so he take decision. only him can answer you i guess. more good to ask on sexlab thread like i have say ^^

gay animation ..idk if sexlab purpose something for this, idk if arrok is ok with this , i suppose its ok ( except the arrok opinion, but i not see any good reason for refuse this). but must say, sexlab is create "in general" for hetero sex act (men-women), its possible to select 2 men but the anim can look weird. i m not good or bad with this . its an idea. but you should ask arrok on the sexlab thread. i know arrok didnt make the anim but its the sexlab owner (at my point of view) so he take decision. only him can answer you i guess. more good to ask on sexlab thread like i have say ^^

no wait...lol...i mean ashal . ashal is the owner.. arrok make animation. sorry for mistake ^^

Archived