Futa mod update, everything is new

you just need the 2nd one.

What PK mod are you talking about? I don't mention any such thing. This mod is for skyrim which is why it's in the skyrim download section.

Sorry, I meant Cherry's physics mod. I might have downloaded the wrong one. I downloaded and installed "LoverswithPKrev91.zip". I'm very inexperienced here. I just did a search for "futanari" and found your mod, without knowing which section it was in. My apologies for the confusion.

GoF

Hey Nalim, nice work on the body, you wouldn't by any chance have a female version of that? or maybe a resource version pre male parts added? I only got the first one to work btw, got crashes with v2. It's on my end I'm sure for whatever reason.

Hey Nalim' date=' nice work on the body, you wouldn't by any chance have a female version of that? or maybe a resource version pre male parts added? I only got the first one to work btw, got crashes with v2. It's on my end I'm sure for whatever reason.

[/quote']

dude,is it cbbe version?i am looking for the version that Nalim removed,i ask Nalim to rebuild,but he had refuse to make it...

Nowadays,i cant find it on the web,i dont know anyone that downloaded

old varsion by Nalim who can help me...

i dont know anyone that downloaded

I BELIEVE this is the correct version' date=' I had it sitting around in my Downloads folder.

I didn't check it, but it's smaller than the version I have installed currently, so I assume it is.

You're lucky I don't uninstall anything :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?n1o6st5z17vtpiu

[/quote']

wow wow... really meet a guy help me...

thank you vary much,dude you made my dream ..XD

i will try it thanks alot sweet..:D

i dont know anyone that downloaded

I BELIEVE this is the correct version' date=' I had it sitting around in my Downloads folder.

I didn't check it, but it's smaller than the version I have installed currently, so I assume it is.

You're lucky I don't uninstall anything :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?n1o6st5z17vtpiu

[/quote']

hello, it`s the files i ask,thanks

it`s seems have some problems on cbbe body,but it`s still diffrent with new version,maybe the mod is just not with cbbe varsion...

Thank you for help,may god bless you...:D:D:D

Hey Nalim' date=' nice work on the body, you wouldn't by any chance have a female version of that? or maybe a resource version pre male parts added? I only got the first one to work btw, got crashes with v2. It's on my end I'm sure for whatever reason.

[/quote']

dude,is it cbbe version?i am looking for the version that Nalim removed,i ask Nalim to rebuild,but he had refuse to make it...

Nowadays,i cant find it on the web,i dont know anyone that downloaded

Looks like you got the version you were looking for, the one I downloaded was one of the two files from the front page of Nalims post.

Update' date=' now it should work with the new Cherry physics

Update.

I removed the old files as I didn't like them at all, it was a shitty job and I'm not proud of it.

I have now made an entirely new version from scratch. It has breast physics (requires CherryHotalings mod).

I worked quite a bit on this version, I hope it shows.

If anyone wonders; no it's not circomcised, its just semi erect which pulls back the foreskin.

The penis will be used for a new male nude mod very soon, there's just some changes that needs to be done to the texture and UV.

IMPORTANT: You must have Cherrys physics mod for this to work. Install her mod first and then overwrite everything with my files.

Hello! :)

I downloaded and installed Cherrys physics mod CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2.4.1.rar meshes and textures, then overwrote it with the futanari meshes and textures. The penis is badly colored; a sort of greeny-grey, and darker grey.

So I deleted the meshes and textures and put the original meshes and textures back; then I installed the physics mod CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2.4.rar in case that was the correct one, and overwrote the meshes and textures with your ones again. Same results.

I'm sure it's not your mod, I'm new to this, and I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Everybody else seems able to get it working well.