Futa mod update, everything is new

Update, now it should work with the new Cherry physics

Update.

I removed the old files as I didn't like them at all, it was a shitty job and I'm not proud of it.

I have now made an entirely new version from scratch. It has breast physics (requires CherryHotalings mod).

I worked quite a bit on this version, I hope it shows.

If anyone wonders; no it's not circomcised, its just semi erect which pulls back the foreskin.

The penis will be used for a new male nude mod very soon, there's just some changes that needs to be done to the texture and UV.

IMPORTANT: You must have Cherrys physics mod for this to work. Install her mod first and then overwrite everything with my files.

post-21970-13597872490375_thumb.jpg

post-21970-13597872490632_thumb.jpg

post-21970-13597872490964_thumb.jpg

Nalims Futa Mod.rar

Nalims Futa Mod 2.rar

Well' date=' I think I like to watch a hentai female with a huge rack fuck a hentai babe with a nice soaking pussy, but if you ask me, there's where my fascitation for futas end. I don't see the interest in going around with a flacid dick attached to my girl.

[/quote']

well I'm with you there, just did this to learn blender. I do however know that there are those who would enjoy some futas in their skyrim so I figured why not post it.

Also this is the first thing I managed to throw together in blender and I got a bit excited about it ^^

ROFL... This is great! Okay, I should probably explain why I find this terrific. I'm sure everyone remembers the drinking contest quest.... now think what if your character does that quest and has a possibility of waking up next to random futa-girl instead of progressing said quest. I know this idea couldn't be implemented until the CK is out and a few other necessary tools but this would be great. Even better when sex anims are added as once triggered you get "flashbacks" of the nights events say about 3 flashbacks triggered at set times the day after your incident.

That aside, looks good. You already pointed out the obvious issue of the skin texture but everything else looks decent. Keep up the good work.

if there was a way to replace the males with the futa girlies it would be a nice option later on (with matching animations' date=' armors, etc.)

anyway... nice work, keep it up :)

[/quote']

im planning to do this once cs its out like i did in oblivion. ;)

would be awesome if it is shown through some cloth' date=' like skirts. good work anyways

[/quote']

wouldnt be hard to fix, just replace the body underneath a transparent piece of clothing (say for example Nocturnal).

if there was a way to replace the males with the futa girlies it would be a nice option later on (with matching animations' date=' armors, etc.)

anyway... nice work, keep it up :)

[/quote']

I can just see it now. All the guys look like Buck Angel and all the woman like Yasmin Lee. What a world that would be :P

All work and contribution is welcome so good work and keep it up :)

This..right here.

Great work, even as a learning tool you did a bang up job on it I think. Doenst matter if I'd use it or not, I'm glad you chose to do it and learn modding.

Been wanting to take it up myself for a long time and never seem to do it.

No doubt once a sex system is created for Skyrim, this will be called upon and used.

would be awesome if it is shown through some cloth' date=' like skirts. good work anyways

[/quote']

wouldnt be hard to fix, just replace the body underneath a transparent piece of clothing (say for example Nocturnal).

thanks for the reply, i tried ur suggestion using nifskope, but i just had no idea what's going on, i thought there would be a button to fuse 2 file into one, but i wouldnt find it ><

am i on the right track at least?

and i just came across this video on how to edit armor texture' date=' its a pretty good guide, just wondering if there is a similar guide on how to modify armor.

this is the video -

its pretty good

[/quote']

to do copy paste work with meshes you need nifscope, do some searches for nifscope tutorials for skyrim and you'll be halfway there.