Futa mod update, everything is new

Do you know if there's anyway to up the amount of "states" it uses for the body's weight? Right now it interpolates between 0 and 1? Do we know if there's anyway to extend the amount of body types it uses? If so, I have a pretty good idea as to how to expand upon this idea?

and i just came across this video on how to edit armor texture' date=' its a pretty good guide, just wondering if there is a similar guide on how to modify armor.

this is the video -

its pretty good

[/quote']

to do copy paste work with meshes you need nifscope, do some searches for nifscope tutorials for skyrim and you'll be halfway there.

i HAVE DONE IT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, my first armor modify!! so exciting!!!! thank you sooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!

post-25116-13597872271463_thumb.jpg

Hi there, first of all let me introduce myself beacause it's my first post on this forum.

I'm Reiko, 22 years old and plays a lot of video games ( how original :o ).

Now that i introduced myself let me thank you a thousand times Nalim ! I was looking for a mod like this for weeks and you finaly answered my prayers :D

it looks realy awesome so far but... there's two things that bother me, first : i absolutely love the argonians and well i was kinda sad when i saw that your mod isn't working well with the beast races of the game.

and the second thing, not realy important but the nudepatch i'm using is a mod based on CBBE but allowing to have gigantic breasts and butt ( this one : http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4888 ) and i the idead of loosing those awesome breasts is killing me.

So, for now i'm torn apart between giant melons or sweet dicks of awesomness, but don't get it wrong im not saying that you should change your mod, you made an awesome work and you should be proud of it and i cant wait to see your futures ideas and improvements.

you can count me as a faithful fan of your mod and for this i wanted to say "Thank you" :)

i also wanted to ask you something youngfool, do you think you can share that cute revealing armor you made ?

attachment.php?aid=4432

it would be realy awesome thank you !

(a quick edit of my post to apologise for the eventuals mistakes i could have done but my english is pretty bad so don't be too harsh on me for that ^^)

Nalim,

Your work is amazing, i really like the idea u went with. Pretty ingenious. I'm no modder, so i hope you don't mind if i make a request. would you please put your futa slider onto this body? http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3787

I understand you'll have to get permission to do so, but i just think together it will make a great mod... Thank you very much for your time and your work... seriously can't thank you enough cause it looks awesome.

As this seems to be quite popular even though it was an IMO really crappy job on my part I might take a while today to create a better version of the mod.

I'll restart from scratch and make a better mesh and some different versions.

As this seems to be quite popular even though it was an IMO really crappy job on my part I might take a while today to create a better version of the mod.

Wow that'd be awesome. If you think that's a crappy job i can;t wait to see what's to come next.

Anyway' date=' huge fan of your work, definitely looking forward to this, thanks. :']

crappy ? Oo wow can't wait so see wat's realy a good job then xD

i like this... but why does the body not size with slider as well' date=' and also there are seams... :P and I'm sad cause this is the only mod like this i've found so far...are there any others i wounder?

[/quote']

I mentioned that the texture is poor in the first post and I also said why. Didnt really give this mod my all if I'll be honest. A new version is in the works.

As for why no bodyslider: then you'd be forced to havea small penis with the small boobs and vice versa so I dont see how it would be better.

i like this... but why does the body not size with slider as well' date=' and also there are seams... :P and I'm sad cause this is the only mod like this i've found so far...are there any others i wounder?

[/quote']

I mentioned that the texture is poor in the first post and I also said why. Didnt really give this mod my all if I'll be honest. A new version is in the works.

As for why no bodyslider: then you'd be forced to havea small penis with the small boobs and vice versa so I dont see how it would be better.

well the seams i mention are only visible if your weight is under 100% so its not my character effected, its mostly the NPCs with the problem lol, and maybe set the Junk in a locked healthy size and make boobs n hips effected by the slider... this would be better... or make one that's just a simple version with the normal settings for the mods involved... make it more simple, keep the normal male size and let the boobs n butt scale as normal.

Also I'm working on skins for this, but the biggest issue is the lighting... But i am happy having a character that's somewhat what i wanted. ;] currently have the beast race skins done, working on the elves as of now lol