Futa mod update, everything is new

Game crashes when i try to undress character.

And yeah' date=' its clear install, no other mods applied.

[/quote']

I had that issue too, could only seem to get the shapes to work without the futamod. Will try putting the mod in now to test if it's still going to cause an issue.

Edit: I have tested it, it's worked now, i'm actually guessing it's because something has changed with the game. I recently unistalled it a different way, by deleting the skyrim folder in the steamapps section and then telling steam to remove it and reinstall, my textures and mesh folders then didn't exist on reinstall. I created them, made my character with the shape and skeleton physics mod.. then once all the folders showed up in the textures and mesh folders on their own i added the futa mod and it's worked when i loaded the game with my character naked.

Sorry for the long explanation but maybe the order i've stated it will help figure out if it was a steam issue or not that caused the crashing.

:heart:

[/quote']

I had that issue too, could only seem to get the shapes to work without the futamod. Will try putting the mod in now to test if it's still going to cause an issue.

Edit: I have tested it, it's worked now, i'm actually guessing it's because something has changed with the game. I recently unistalled it a different way, by deleting the skyrim folder in the steamapps section and then telling steam to remove it and reinstall, my textures and mesh folders then didn't exist on reinstall. I created them, made my character with the shape and skeleton physics mod.. then once all the folders showed up in the textures and mesh folders on their own i added the futa mod and it's worked when i loaded the game with my character naked.

Sorry for the long explanation but maybe the order i've stated it will help figure out if it was a steam issue or not that caused the crashing.

Doh, it seems that cherry's skeleton was replaced by some other mod i applied before, and then i was trying to make a clear install whithout Cherry's mod applyed before =D

It DOES NOT work with high elves/wood elves, while Cherry's mod already fixed this issue.

[/quote']

Doh, it seems that cherry's skeleton was replaced by some other mod i applied before, and then i was trying to make a clear install whithout Cherry's mod applyed before =D

It DOES NOT work with high elves/wood elves, while Cherry's mod already fixed this issue.

I realize that. Cherry has released a new version of her body after I made this mod, I'll take a look at it and see if I can solve this with some nifscope magic.

It won't look good at all I'm afraid but that's just a skin issue, I havent made a new skin for khajiit but that should be rather easy, just copy paste the part's I've added in the femalebody .dds files to the khajiitfemale .dds files and parjaps play with the levels setting to get it to the same shade.

If I have time I'll do that tonight.

It won't look good at all I'm afraid but that's just a skin issue' date=' I havent made a new skin for khajiit but that should be rather easy, just copy paste the part's I've added in the femalebody .dds files to the khajiitfemale .dds files and parjaps play with the levels setting to get it to the same shade.

[/quote'] That'd be great! Thanks in advance, and keep up the awesome work. I love your mods.

It won't look good at all I'm afraid but that's just a skin issue' date=' I havent made a new skin for khajiit but that should be rather easy, just copy paste the part's I've added in the femalebody .dds files to the khajiitfemale .dds files and parjaps play with the levels setting to get it to the same shade.

[/quote']

i tried to copy the part to the kittys, yet there is a problem, it overlaps on the tail a bit...

[/quote']

i tried to copy the part to the kittys, yet there is a problem, it overlaps on the tail a bit...

ow didnt remember that the khajiit uses that for the tail too. The UV needs to be moved a bit I guess.

ow didnt remember that the khajiit uses that for the tail too. The UV needs to be moved a bit I guess.

Are you planning to do this in a later update? If not, how hard would it be for me to manually do it? I have little to no modding experience myself.

its not really all that hard but you do need a 3d program (both 3d studo and blender allows you to do it rather easily). I might sit down and do it tonight but I always have a lot of stuff to do so I might forget :)

Don't stress yourself over it if you decide to, real life is more important no matter how much all of us love Skyrim hahaha. :3

Update' date=' now it should work with the new Cherry physics

Update.

I removed the old files as I didn't like them at all, it was a shitty job and I'm not proud of it.

I have now made an entirely new version from scratch. It has breast physics (requires CherryHotalings mod).

I worked quite a bit on this version, I hope it shows.

If anyone wonders; no it's not circomcised, its just semi erect which pulls back the foreskin.

The penis will be used for a new male nude mod very soon, there's just some changes that needs to be done to the texture and UV.

IMPORTANT: You must have Cherrys physics mod for this to work. Install her mod first and then overwrite everything with my files.

Should I download both Futa mods, or just number 2?

Is it for Skyrim, or for Oblivion? (The PK mods that your futa mod requires works well in Oblivion)

Thanks