Random Skyrim Dialogues

Altercation

I want to know if anyone else views some of the dialogue in Skyrim as completely outlandish and random at times. I mean with M'aiq and other characters out there that are just for humor, I'm curious what anyone else thinks are some of the most comical lines in Skyrim.

My favorite line, "Kill one person and you can solve so many problems, I wonder at the possibilities!"-Runa Fair Shield.

What about you all?

If a thread like this has already been made, I'm sorry, I scanned through a page or two and saw nothing, hope I didn't miss anything. If I did, I'm sorry moderator!

Random bandit to me "I kill you were you stand"

Next second that bandit is dead.

A few hours ago, I decided to vist Alftand. I made my way there, and went inside.

Killed a few of those dwemer spider thingys, and out of nowhere comes this Stoarmcloak Courier.

Just to tell me that they are looking for True Nord's to join Ulfric cause. And then he ran of.

One my favourite is not a random line thou, but a random event. When you get that Dark Brootherhood Assassin after you.

This Assassin knows you are in the area, but not the exact location. And keeps sneaking around searching for you.

I can't help smile a little when succeed to sneak to him/her, slit the throat and trigger a kill cam.

My absolute nr1, is when you execute an sneak attack on someone, and the rest goes "what was that" and then goes back to normal, saying stuff like:

"must been my imagination"

My absolute nr1, is when you execute an sneak attack on someone, and the rest goes "what was that" and then goes back to normal, saying stuff like:

"must been my imagination"

As for random, there line bandits have about their cousin's cats when playing a khajiit sounded quite off the first time.

Archived