Binksy24 Posted October 3 Posted October 3 View File Body In First Person and Body In Third Person AIO Body In First Person See your whole body from your own eyes Version 1.15.2 - with Body In Third Person 1.0.6 What it does Vanilla first person gives you floating arms. Body In First Person shows your real body - your armour, your clothes, your legs when you look down, your shadow - from a camera at your character's eyes. Your hands, weapons and spells are your body's own, so what you see is what everyone else sees. Two ways to see your body Body view - the third-person camera placed at your body's eyes. Your character moves exactly as in third person, with every animation. Real first person with body - the game stays in its own first person, but your body is drawn and its arms play the first-person attack, spell and aiming animations. Feels like first person, looks like you. Pick what you get when you press F or scroll in ("First person view" on the General page): Features Head follows where you look (new) - your head and neck turn toward where the camera looks, and the camera stays at the turned head's eyes, so your body and your view move as one. Limits are adjustable. In-game settings menu - Shift + F10 opens a menu with every option, applied straight away. No need to go through the Journal. Works with mouse, keyboard and controller. The usual MCM page is there too. Weapons and spells - spells sit in your body's hands, arrows leave your body's bow, and "Aim at the crosshair" makes them hit exactly what's under the crosshair at any range. Fit arms to your skeleton (new) - arms are fitted automatically when a body or skeleton mod's arm bones differ from the first-person skeleton. Horses, chairs, benches and beds - getting on and sitting down play out properly; once seated or mounted, body view takes over, and you're back in first person when you stand up or get off. Your head turns within a limit while your body can't. Lying in bed - the view can turn and tilt with your head. Crafting stations and conversations - the game's own cameras, back to your view afterwards. Beast forms - optional body view as a werewolf or vampire lord, with their own camera offsets. Your face and helmet are hidden from the camera only - your character still wears everything, other characters see it, and your hair can stay visible. Hiding never changes your bones, so hair and cloth physics keep working. Smart near clip - your body isn't cut open close to the camera, and far mountains and buildings don't flicker (the near clip is only changed at your body's eyes). Look speed, field of view, camera offsets, smoothing and look-down offsets - all adjustable. SexLab and OStim scenes Scenes always use body view, so you see the whole scene from your own eyes. The camera follows your head, with adjustable head follow, smoothing and a tilt limit - lying on your side, the view can tilt with you. Per-pose camera offsets (standing, kneeling/sitting, on back, on front), detected automatically. Live adjust keys: arrow keys nudge the camera for the current pose and save it. Home resets it (new). Keeps your partner visible (no fading) and keeps the camera out of your partner's head and body. Blocks the SexLab orgasm camera shake in body view (optional). Separate "hide face in animations" setting. Devious Devices DD blindfolds and hoods only work in the game's own first person. While one is worn, body view switches to real first person with your body so the blindfold works properly, and back when it comes off (optional). Body In Third Person - Dynamic Camera (optional, included) A dynamic third-person camera made to work with Body In First Person (and on its own). It steps aside automatically while body view is on. Shoulder camera per stance: weapons sheathed, melee, bow/crossbow/magic, sneaking - each with its own side, height, distance and movement follow. Auto shoulder swap when you strafe, or a swap key. Aim correction: arrows, bolts and spells fly to the crosshair from the shoulder camera. Crosshair hiding per stance, optional crosshair offset. Zoom limits, zoom speed and a third-person-only field of view. (1.0.6: your zoom settings now stay after loading a save or restarting.) Requirements SKSE64 for your game version Address Library for SKSE Plugins SkyUI and MCM Helper - only for the MCM page; the Shift + F10 menu works without them Supported game versions 1.5.97, 1.6.317 to 1.6.1179 (including 1.6.640 and GOG), 1.7.x. The installer asks which you have. Skyrim VR is not supported. Installation Install with your mod manager and pick your game version in the installer. Choose Body In First Person, Body In Third Person, or both. Updating: install over the old version; no new game needed. Compatibility SmoothCam and True Directional Movement are detected and handled automatically. 3PCO - 3rd Person Camera Overhaul: use the 3PCO patch from the installer. Works with any body or armour mod. Other mods that move the first-person or third-person camera at the same time may conflict. Settings Press Shift + F10 in game (changeable), or use the MCM (Journal -> Mod Configuration -> Body In First Person). Pages: General, Body View, True First Person, Animations, plus Body In Third Person's pages if it's installed. Bug reports Please include: Your game version and your "First person view" setting Which view you were in when it happened (body view, first person with body, or normal third person) Your log: Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\BodyInFirstPerson.log (and BodyInThirdPerson.log for third-person issues) Every camera switch is logged, so the log usually shows exactly what happened. Credits .Built with CommonLibSSE (MIT licensed fork) and Dear ImGui; Inter font (SIL Open Font License). Licences are in THIRD-PARTY-NOTICES.txt in the download. Submitter Binksy24 Submitted 10/03/26 Category Regular Mods Requirements Skyrim SE/AE SKSE64 Address Library for SKSE Plugins SkyUI and MCM Helper (for the menu) Regular Edition Compatible No Install Instructions 2
Cookiemonsta234 Posted October 3 Posted October 3 (edited) With this I can't move backwards for some reason while in first person Edited October 3 by Cookiemonsta234
Binksy24 Posted October 3 Author Posted October 3 2 minutes ago, Cookiemonsta234 said: With this I can't move backwards for some reason while in first person I don't have this issue do you have mods that also touch the camera?
Barzing Posted October 3 Posted October 3 Hello, will you make it compatible with smoothcam ? Smoothcam has an API with these functions: RequestCameraControl(pluginHandle) ReleaseCameraControl(pluginHandle) So when hitting F you can probably take the control while in 1st Person for exmaple.
Binksy24 Posted October 3 Author Posted October 3 11 minutes ago, Barzing said: Hello, will you make it compatible with smoothcam ? Smoothcam has an API with these functions: RequestCameraControl(pluginHandle) ReleaseCameraControl(pluginHandle) So when hitting F you can probably take the control while in 1st Person for exmaple. Added a 1.6 test build which should make it compatible with smooth cam 1
Ameridaw Posted October 3 Posted October 3 Curious to see how far this goes, would be nice to have a modern, less clunky implementation of true first person. A couple issues I found during a short test that likely stem from compatibility: While the face was disabled, the teeth and the and eye gloss overlay remained. I suspect this is because of High Poly Head and/or UBE. While "body turn" is enabled, I couldn't walk backwards, and moving side to side would only move me forward. This is almost certainly because of True Directional Movement trying to force the body to turn. If a SexLab animation was started in third person, or if I switched out of first person during the animation, switching (back) to first person is blocked. Possibly limited to P+, though I recall vanilla SexLab having similar issues years back when I was trying to use Immersive First Person or Joy of Perspective. The player's body model fades if the camera gets too close to other objects/NPCs (standard camera collision stuff, there may be mods out there that disable it). Also would like to point out that the height offset and the forward/backward offset do not work very well when the animation has the player lying on the back or otherwise shifted - the camera is shifted in a cardinal direction, in extreme cases it can even go below the ground. This has been a longstanding issue with other first person view mods, and I don't know the technical details enough to know if it's even fixable, but this may end up making the mod largely unusable for people that have particularly short/tall characters. 1
Sofian Posted October 3 Posted October 3 omg thank you finaly ill be able to view properly in first person during sex 1
Binksy24 Posted October 3 Author Posted October 3 1 hour ago, Ameridaw said: Curious to see how far this goes, would be nice to have a modern, less clunky implementation of true first person. A couple issues I found during a short test that likely stem from compatibility: While the face was disabled, the teeth and the and eye gloss overlay remained. I suspect this is because of High Poly Head and/or UBE. While "body turn" is enabled, I couldn't walk backwards, and moving side to side would only move me forward. This is almost certainly because of True Directional Movement trying to force the body to turn. If a SexLab animation was started in third person, or if I switched out of first person during the animation, switching (back) to first person is blocked. Possibly limited to P+, though I recall vanilla SexLab having similar issues years back when I was trying to use Immersive First Person or Joy of Perspective. The player's body model fades if the camera gets too close to other objects/NPCs (standard camera collision stuff, there may be mods out there that disable it). Also would like to point out that the height offset and the forward/backward offset do not work very well when the animation has the player lying on the back or otherwise shifted - the camera is shifted in a cardinal direction, in extreme cases it can even go below the ground. This has been a longstanding issue with other first person view mods, and I don't know the technical details enough to know if it's even fixable, but this may end up making the mod largely unusable for people that have particularly short/tall characters. Just made an update to the mod 1.7 should fix or give more control to you so you can fine tune it to your liking
Gartenzweagxl Posted October 3 Posted October 3 (edited) Love the mod visually, just one question: is there a way to keep the sensitivity set while looking up or down? looking up and down is slowed a lot compared to looking left and right, which makes the entire thing feel clunky Edit: The slower movement is only while standing still, not while moving however it does feel like starting to walk is a bit delayed tested with the 1.7 Version Edited October 3 by Gartenzweagxl Added additional info
Sasaiください Posted October 3 Posted October 3 I’ve just had a go - the mod works on its own, but there are issues with OSTIM. When I try to scroll through in POV mode, the character model falls through into their partner.
Binksy24 Posted October 3 Author Posted October 3 10 minutes ago, Sasaiください said: I’ve just had a go - the mod works on its own, but there are issues with OSTIM. When I try to scroll through in POV mode, the character model falls through into their partner. It would need a patch for Ostim I believe I don't use Ostim so can't do this myself.
Binksy24 Posted October 3 Author Posted October 3 44 minutes ago, Gartenzweagxl said: Love the mod visually, just one question: is there a way to keep the sensitivity set while looking up or down? looking up and down is slowed a lot compared to looking left and right, which makes the entire thing feel clunky Edit: The slower movement is only while standing still, not while moving however it does feel like starting to walk is a bit delayed tested with the 1.7 Version Looking into it probably going to add a sensitivity slider for it.
Fraying9981 Posted October 3 Posted October 3 (edited) thanks for sharing. so this is a replacement for improved camera SE? edit: just tested as a replacement for IC SE, works well so far. just noticed something a bit strange: with this mod below on, the face (but not the hair) of my character disappears while the cinematic mode is activated. minor cosmetic incompatibility. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/185841 Edited October 3 by Fraying9981
Binksy24 Posted October 3 Author Posted October 3 29 minutes ago, Fraying9981 said: thanks for sharing. so this is a replacement for improved camera SE? edit: just tested as a replacement for IC SE, works well so far. just noticed something a bit strange: with this mod below on, the face (but not the hair) of my character disappears while the cinematic mode is activated. minor cosmetic incompatibility. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/185841 Yeah Id say its another option for 1st person camera and Ill see if I can make patch for cinematic camera but no promises
someperson1423 Posted October 3 Posted October 3 I've been fairly happy with Improved Camera but I like this too so far! Going to keep giving it a test run. One thing I noticed is that in first person I'm still seeing face tats and face equipment (i.e. a nose ring in my case). It seems like these don't get hidden with the face. Still messing around with the settings, but I haven't been able to get them to go away yet.
Binksy24 Posted October 3 Author Posted October 3 3 minutes ago, someperson1423 said: I've been fairly happy with Improved Camera but I like this too so far! Going to keep giving it a test run. One thing I noticed is that in first person I'm still seeing face tats and face equipment (i.e. a nose ring in my case). It seems like these don't get hidden with the face. Still messing around with the settings, but I haven't been able to get them to go away yet. That is something I forgot to disable Ill post an update soon fixing it! thanks for the feedback. 1
cloudpit Posted October 3 Posted October 3 6 hours ago, Cookiemonsta234 said: With this I can't move backwards for some reason while in first person I had the same problem but I'm using True Directional Movement. If this helps: Directional Movement > Directional Movement Settings > Directional Movement (Sheathed) > change Directional to Vanilla Style. 1
Binksy24 Posted October 3 Author Posted October 3 1 minute ago, cloudpit said: I had the same problem but I'm using True Directional Movement. If this helps: Directional Movement > Directional Movement Settings > Directional Movement (Sheathed) > change Directional to Vanilla Style. 1.7 update fixes this. 2
BlockCode Posted October 4 Posted October 4 (edited) Thanks it's working on 1.5.97 but I have small issues that are happening and they maybe on my side. If I use the F key to go into first person the mod works but if I use the scroll wheel it will not work, no body. Also my character is wearing BDOR hair, I see the bottom of the hair move but I can see down through my body from the top of the neck, It's like my head is cut off. Edited October 4 by BlockCode
Binksy24 Posted October 4 Author Posted October 4 Just now, BlockCode said: Thanks it working on 1.5.97 but I have small issues that are happening and they maybe on my side. If I use the F key to go into first person the mod works but if I use the scroll wheel it will not work, no body. Also my character is wearing BDOR hair, I see the bottom of the hair move but I can see down through my body from the top of the neck, It's like my head is cut off. The scroll wheel is something I might need to fix myself the hair you need to adjust the offset and height in the mcm yourself its very customizable so find what works best for you.
BlockCode Posted October 4 Posted October 4 Thanks, the settings work well and solve the problem of seeing through my body. One other thing I noticed is if I walk in the opposite direction my body turns but my head doesn't and I see my back side as I'm walking.
Binksy24 Posted October 4 Author Posted October 4 1 minute ago, BlockCode said: Thanks, the settings work well and solve the problem of seeing through my body. One other thing I noticed is if I walk in the opposite direction my body turns but my head doesn't and I see my back side as I'm walking. Are you using any other mods that touch the camera? I haven't come across this issue before.
Binksy24 Posted October 4 Author Posted October 4 2 minutes ago, BlockCode said: I'm using 3PCO - 3rd Person Camera. Yeah I believe that is problem let me see if I can patch it into the mod.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now